RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My shard is dead

Liam

Sorceror
XxSP1DERxX said:
It was deleted by Asayre due to assumptions made based on its content. I do not want to go into detail, however this does not change the fact that I will not repost it, nor will I be posting anything else of value again.
What a loss to the community. :(

Alari

Wanderer
Definitely a loss to the community. I use the 'staff identification' mod you wrote, love that one.

You could get a free website to host your scripts if you don't want to post them here.

Kamron

Knight
Someone I know is hosting my domain for me and providing the webspace. However due to the way the domain was set up with the server, and the way VBulletin works, nobody can stay logged in. So oh well.

Joeku

Lord
XxSP1DERxX said:
It was deleted by Asayre due to assumptions made based on its content. I do not want to go into detail, however this does not change the fact that I will not repost it, nor will I be posting anything else of value again.
:(

That sucks... sorry about your loss.

Greystar

Wanderer
Alari said:
Definitely a loss to the community. I use the 'staff identification' mod you wrote, love that one.

You could get a free website to host your scripts if you don't want to post them here.

Sp1der i think is annoyed at things in general... having RL issues on top of loosing his shard, along with things like getting his posts spontaneously deleted, not having regular access to his home computer.... multiple things, things that would probably make me get the same way.

Kamron

Knight
You are entirely correct Greystar. It is not just the single actions, but everything combined which makes me bitter and unresponsive. I am also now slowly losing my webserver as well. To also make matters worse, I have recently lost my hard drive space because I share my computer with my brother and he decided to unload 40GB onto his hard drive, displacing his current content onto my drive. This and the fact that my computer is already old prevents me from expanding to new games or other venues.

HellRazor

Knight
For what its worth, I for one really appreciate everything you have contributed here. Whenever I see something posted by you it automatically moves to my "must check this one out" list because I already know it will be both high quality and useful! I also learn a lot from your code. Losing you would be a huge loss for those of us who are less experienced, I hope you'll continue to contribute despite all the hassles and problems because you're a huge benefit to this community and we need more like you!

Kamron

Knight
HellRazor said:
For what its worth, I for one really appreciate everything you have contributed here. Whenever I see something posted by you it automatically moves to my "must check this one out" list because I already know it will be both high quality and useful! I also learn a lot from your code. Losing you would be a huge loss for those of us who are less experienced, I hope you'll continue to contribute despite all the hassles and problems because you're a huge benefit to this community and we need more like you!

I appreciate that alot, thanks :)

I have decided to host a forum with a high quality script release standard. The link is in my profile, and my Stargate system (in both 1.1 and 2.0 format) has been posted there. All of my script releases from RunUO.com have moved there, along with some new stuff and stuff on the way.

I would like to also take this opportunity to thank everyone who makes the RunUO community the best community, and to those who appreciate my existence :)

Malaperth

Wanderer
2 questions...

Does the computer in question have more than it's maximum number of hard drives installed at this moment.

Are you willing to give out the location of your brother so he can receive an attitude adjustment.