RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Look?

Johabius

Knight
If this is your definition of what cool looks like, you are weirder than previously imagined.

My honest opinion: Looks "kiddie". The portion in the upper right hand corner is especially goofy. I'm all for not taking yourself too seriously, but this looks completely amateurish.

Johabius;681985 said:
If this is your definition of what cool looks like, you are weirder than previously imagined.

My honest opinion: Looks "kiddie". The portion in the upper right hand corner is especially goofy. I'm all for not taking yourself too seriously, but this looks completely amateurish.
He listens to linkin park, what do you expect?

and yeah kidlike...

Radwen

Wanderer
Storm33229;681977 said:
Huh? Looks cool though.
Wtf???

It looks fucking retarded.
Man you should consider suicide for believing as much.

Please, someone, make the pain stop. Revert to the old skin.
Why change? The old one was perfect.

Admin God

Wanderer
I like some of the graphics but ouch it's too hard for me to look at. Its like looking at the neighbors house at Christmas...

Radwen

Wanderer
I admit I like the "Can you script my shard"
BUT, it fucking looks horrible. Makes me want to vomit in my ass, shit it into a glass and drink it.

Admin God

Wanderer
Radwen;681998 said:
I admit I like the "Can you script my shard"
BUT, it fucking looks horrible. Makes me want to vomit in my ass, shit it into a glass and drink it.

hahaha fucking wow... thats signature worthy right there :D

Macil

Sorceror
I'll agree with most replies, I also don't like it. In defense, though, maybe they were going for a fresh summer look? Not sure I like the slogan attempt either.