RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Look?

RavonTUS

Sorceror
Greetings,

Don't they usually post a new version of RunUO when they change the theme!!

Oh, if they do, can someone script it for me? ;)

-Ravon

Rhexis

Knight
o_. I hit F5 and for a split second I thought runuo.com had been killed and replaced by one of those 'this domain isnt here anymore, but you can buy our spammy products' things.

Im just gonna test out my handy dandy stylish plugin if this doesnt hide under a rock soon.

milt

Knight
Not as easy to read, but I like it. IMO it feels good to see it change every once and awhile. I do agree that users should be able to select their own theme though :-P

Puron1794

Wanderer
Hum..if I turned my brightness WAY down...it's not blinding anymore

+ cleat rape is only for special occasions...sheesh.

Killamus

Knight
It isn't bad, but its bright as HELL. Font needs to be darker, srsly. Its like a grey on a white...

It isn't that bad though.
Though my optomitrist is going to have a field day with me this year.

SetriC

Wanderer
You guys talk to much, and have no clue wtf your talking about. Why is older style more "proffesional"? becouse its all oldish or something, this style has better design than old one and its enought proffesional for runuo...why do you guys want "proffesional look" anyways? look at your posts they are childish, you dont deserve proffesional...The whole thing is ok imo...altho the runuo reflection(banner) is not like it should be and few things could be improoved.

m

Puron1794

Wanderer
SetriC;682088 said:
You guys talk to much, and have no clue wtf your talking about. Why is older style more "proffesional"? becouse its all oldish or something, this style has better design than old one and its enought proffesional for runuo...why do you guys want "proffesional look" anyways? look at your posts they are childish, you dont deserve proffesional...The whole thing is ok imo...altho the runuo reflection(banner) is not like it should be and few things could be improoved.

m

They are not childish.
*sticks fingers in ears* LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUUUU!

:D

Macil

Sorceror
Ryan;682016 said:
I like it.

Game Over.

Haha. We all just got pwned. :D

Then again, if nobody likes it why don't people submit their own ideas/artwork at a better layout with graphics? I dare you! (This excludes myself because I have no artistic or creative talent what so ever)