RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Look?

Courageous

Wanderer
I understand that, but I would feel that he or anyone would be abusing power if he or they banned someone for simply not liking the fact that someone called them lazy for copying a theme off of another site.
----------------

I disagree. I've been banned by Ryan, and am as much against game groupie hero worship abuse as anyone. If you came into my house and started calling me names, you'd be asked to leave. For Christ's sake, you don't have to be insulting. Calling someone "lazy"? Where is your 100,000 plus line open source project?

Geeze.

C//

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Courageous;682946 said:
I understand that, but I would feel that he or anyone would be abusing power if he or they banned someone for simply not liking the fact that someone called them lazy for copying a theme off of another site.
----------------

I disagree. I've been banned by Ryan, and am as much against game groupie hero worship abuse as anyone. If you came into my house and started calling me names, you'd be asked to leave. For Christ's sake, you don't have to be insulting. Calling someone "lazy"? Where is your 100,000 plus line open source project?

Geeze.

C//

Didn't really copy it... I bought it.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Malaperth;682960 said:
You got ripped off! :D :D :D

*** goes back to hiding under his rock REALLY FAST ***

I hope a really fat man sits on you and crushes you.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Puron1794;682985 said:
I call front row seat...erm, maybe second row. I don't really want to be splattered with anything.

Good call... You know what I'm likely to be full of... (well, according to my wife anyway)

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
I'm getting used to it now. It's professional and I like it...just still trying to assymilate. (I'm one of the "allergic to change" guys).

Johabius

Knight
4RK3TYP3;683004 said:
I'm getting used to it now. It's professional and I like it...just still trying to assymilate. (I'm one of the "allergic to change" guys).
Agreed...I'm starting to get used to it as well. Although, I'd still like to see other color options through the user CP.

Courageous

Wanderer
Ryan;682965 said:
I hope a really fat man sits on you and crushes you.

Heh. If blue were the color that radioactive things glowed in comic books, it would be this shade of blue. It's like the green glow from the Devestators in Red Alert, except blue instead, maybe like the Scrin ship colors from CNC3.

*Bzzzzzzzzt*

"Oh God, they're everywhere, they're everywhere!"

Still the layout is just fine.

Mind you, if there was a color name for this shade of blue, it would be Evil Blue, but there ya have it.

:)

C//

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
I want my computer to have Red LED's running through in some sort of evil channel along my system...If that made any sense.