RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok, Ok I admit it totally I am a sucker... but man has to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Ok, Ok I admit it totally I am a sucker... but man has to...

try right? :)

This is what I want:

Retail price is roughly 6,000 USD :)

But you can get them on ebay for about half of that maybe a little more, depending on shipping and such...

So, why am I posting this here?

DONATIONS OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING EM ON!

CLICK HERE
Oh yah, if you donate, you get a present from runuo.com :)

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
I've seriously thought about this, if 50% of the RunUO users, donate 1 dollar, that will be plenty.

ratfink

Sorceror
<RatFink> Hmmm put $10 in the Ryan fund... wonder how long it will shut him up?
<Ryan> HAHHA
<Ryan> NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
<Ryan> HERE WE GO
<Ryan> Total Amount: $10.00
<Ryan> Currency: U.S. Dollars
<Ryan> Transaction ID: 19798918HK125135G
<Ryan> Quantity: 1
<Ryan> Item Title: Ryans Golden Tee Fund
<Ryan> Buyer: Nicholas Linn
<Ryan> thats the shit im talking about god damnit
<Ryan> 10 bucks!
<Ryan> 3600 to go!

Apperenty not long enough :D

clayton_ross

Wanderer
drop in the bucket santa

2 dollars
2 dollars
"thinks of the movie better off dead"

ok ryan i sent you 2 dollars
from shard.lantours.com
i will make a post on my forum and see if any of my players will too
but if you make a boat load off this you will have to let me come over and play too ;)
good luck and thank you for spending all you free time making something that spends all my free time too :D

XaRaNn

Wanderer
i think donation $ from runuo users shouldnt go for a stupid golf machine for ryan, but to pay for the server/make a better website/help krrios get new coding tools, whatever, anything better than that

psz

Administrator
Whargoul: It was removed ;->

XaRaNn: It's his webiste. He can ask for what he wants :->

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
XaRaNn said:
i think donation $ from runuo users shouldnt go for a stupid golf machine for ryan, but to pay for the server/make a better website/help krrios get new coding tools, whatever, anything better than that

OK you retarded little fucker.

I am the one that spends hundreds of dollars per month on the server that this shit runs on... shut your fucking mouth.

Mark`

Wanderer
You do realize that without Ryan you wouldnt have RunUO, also you realize that he owns you and are you actually going to donate anyways?

Zippy

Razor Creator
XaRaNn said:

Clearly it says this is cause ryan wants a Video game, it doesn't say "you owe me money for this emulator" if you dont want ryan to have the video game, dont give him any money. In the future there will be ways to donate money directly to help pay for the website, for now, either help ryan get the best golf machine ever, or stfu.

Phantom

Knight
I couldn't agree more with Zippy.

Whats so bad about asking for help?

He could save $90 a month for a year and get his machine. Or he could ask for some help and perhaps reward somebody with a "Thank You"

ratfink

Sorceror
Okay as one of the people who actualy donated money to this I would like to say that I think he deserves this. He has put a lot of hard work into this project and helped out a lot of people to have fun. I belive it's only right that if you are having fun thanks to in part by Ryan throwing a dollar or what you can spare at him to supplyment his enjoyment is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.