RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok, Ok I admit it totally I am a sucker... but man has to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I COULD donate, then I would. Probably more than $1 too. Yet... I don't even have a credit card/bank card... So... You tell me how else I can do it. lol

Don't bother to say VIA Mail, the only mail I do today involves an 'E' :p

It is a dead old post. The coin went from this fund and it started the entire "dontaing member" thing this website had until recently. Granted there has been a lot of revisions to the donations and how to donate and what you get, and if I am not mistaken it is being updated again, that is why it is currently down.

Although I have NO idea if he ever got this game or not, this post is OLD OLD OLD OLD, like 2 years, and the Golden Tee fund was changed so the coin was not going to him directly, it was going for RunUO costs...

abaddon_knight said:
It is a dead old post. The coin went from this fund and it started the entire "dontaing member" thing this website had until recently. Granted there has been a lot of revisions to the donations and how to donate and what you get, and if I am not mistaken it is being updated again, that is why it is currently down.

Although I have NO idea if he ever got this game or not, this post is OLD OLD OLD OLD, like 2 years, and the Golden Tee fund was changed so the coin was not going to him directly, it was going for RunUO costs...

I'd feel sorry for the lad if he didn't... Just look at it... Sitting there in all of its capacious glory... wow... I want one too :p lmao

REDiR2

Sorceror
Hahaha

Ryan said:
OK you retarded little fucker.

I am the one that spends hundreds of dollars per month on the server that this shit runs on... shut your fucking mouth.

OK that was funny Ryan. Sometimes you just have to take the gloves off, roll up your sleeves and kick some fucking ass. Hahahaha... If I had a paypal account I'd actually kick you a fiddy for that one. Too fucking funny. Paypal removed my access because I sold something to an asshole on ebay and he did a chargeback. The user agreement that I had when I signed up with them 7 years ago said they protect against chargebacks. Well now they have 'adjusted' the user agreement to like 100 bucks or some shit. That didn't go over well when the amount was 5k so I left them holding the bag because... well... fuck them.

Anyway, email me your addy po box whatever and I'll fire off a billpay fiddy for you from my online banking thingy. Too fucking funny hahaaha "Little fucking retard, shut your fucking mouth" ahahhaa that reminds me of Adam Sandler "haha haa SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE"

Status
Not open for further replies.