RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok, Ok I admit it totally I am a sucker... but man has to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
You people are missing the big picture.

If you'd like I can forward my hosting bill to any one of you guys and you can pay t he hundreds of dollars per month THIS GAME, RUNUO costs me.

If you dont want to pay it, and you dont want to donate then dont be an asshole about it.

GoodVillain

Wanderer
He may just pick the money out to goto the server everynow and then. Like he said, it goes to the same place. Donating your money could still possibly make it to the server. It shouldnt be a problem. He has been paying for it and will continue paying for it.

No more posts about where the money goes. Its been answered and is getting annoying.

BTW, donate!

ratfink

Sorceror
XaRaNn said:
ryan wtf is ur problem.

in my post i say that donation money should go to pay the server, and then you flame me saying that you spent alot of the server? hahahaha

Money is money especially when it comes out of the same place. :rolleyes:

Rooster2

Sorceror
Gotta break it down for the reading impaired...

Ryan = Roxx. RunUO = Roxx. Donate = joo.

Do it now, do it today. I did. It all boils down to this. You enjoy it, right? You USE it (or play on it) right? Why not support it a bit. A buck. One buck. THat's like a DRINK at a store. Hook a brotha up who's been bustin' that arse (or at least his wallet, hehe) for OUR benefit. 'Nuff said ;)

BTW - I donated and I HATE golf!!! :twisted:

GoodVillain

Wanderer
Just wondering how much of your own money your putting in?

Oh well, a good idea to have it donation set. Why use your money when you could use others.

And when you get older and crazy you can have another fund to support your drinking habit. ;)

Ravatar

Knight
I'll tell you what Ryan...

For the next 30 days, I will do the most rares/gold farming I have ever done in UO. Then I will sell all the stuff I made that month and give you... 75% of what I earn. :D

For a *rough* estimate, well say $40 - $60 bucks. Cya in 30 days :)

*Note* This is a perfect example of how you can help out Ryan with his golf game, and not lose anything out of your pocket if you already play UO. So instead of bitching about how he asked for cash for this game of his, get to work in UO and help him out a little? For an even bigger contribution, match what you make in game with money from your pocket, which is what I plan to do. So... go make money!!

Btw ryan, can you PM me the email to your paypal account?

L

Lost User

Mark` said:
You do realize that without Ryan you wouldnt have RunUO

Krrios = Founder
Ryan = Person who pays for everything and yells at people about wanting this gay arcade thing. :p

Then agian without the rest of the dev team I am sure krrios would have given up by now.

- Konoko

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
DarkKonoko said:
Mark` said:
You do realize that without Ryan you wouldnt have RunUO

Krrios = Founder
Ryan = Person who pays for everything and yells at people about wanting this gay arcade thing. :p

Then agian without the rest of the dev team I am sure krrios would have given up by now.

- Konoko

Its been said before and I will say it again, if I hadnt gotten krrios to move forward with RunUO and not with the client we wouldnt have RunUO, Krrios Zippy and Myself have all put our heart and souls into RunUO... So love us all :) I am just the only one who can afford to pay for the hosting ;)

Token

Wanderer
I am donating $10.00 once I get paid..... They put enough time and money in RunUo they should at lease get something out of it. Like Ryan said he pays hundreads of dollars a month to keep this going... why not give him something he wants ;) I know for a fact Ryan doesnt really like me (I get on his nerves) ,but I truly think he deserves this. I think all of the devs that worked so hard on this should get a little gift ;)

David

Moderate
Ryan, I could care less what you are going to do with it. You deserve it for more reasons than RunUO. Who was it, Zippy, that mentioned a car? If you have a PayPal account, I'll send you some cash too. Krrios? You're up next.

L

Lost User

David said:
Ryan, I could care less what you are going to do with it. You deserve it for more reasons than RunUO. Who was it, Zippy, that mentioned a car? If you have a PayPal account, I'll send you some cash too. Krrios? You're up next.

Thats the kinda attitude I agree with as well. These bastards have done so much for us we should shower them with gifts.

- Konoko

Edit:

a great idea we should have a donation set up for each of the devs!

Including the ones that dont make much of an apperance like duckhead and SickLab (sicklab used to be around alot but we scared him away *grins*... duckhead is creepy and allways watching us. He scares me more then ryan or bryan)

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
click the link in my sig, I will update it once per day @ 8:00 PM CST

psz

Administrator
My whole point is that Ryan is asking for donations for himself, because he can. If/when he and the devs want to put up donations for RunUO directly, they will.

If you think it's stupid that Ryan wants a game, here's an idea: Don't Donate :-P

I would (And I disagree with Ryan on a lot of things :-P this'd be my way of thanking him for RunUO), but I be broke. Otherwise, I'd have dropped $20 or so in this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.