RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok, Ok I admit it totally I am a sucker... but man has to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drull

Wanderer
thats kinda a slap in the face :p

if i had the means, id help out :/

p.s ryan stick in a "total: xxxx" on the bottom of the donation page :)

LadyAth

Wanderer
Arf, I gave $15 through the Amazon link and the site politely told me that it is not sening any details to the recipient. So anyway, if there is a $15 donation from <blank name> and <blank email>, it is most likely from me :)

PsykoX

Wanderer
Added my $10...

C'mon people... consider the funds you're no longer paying to OSI... $10 isn't even a month on OSI UO these days...
I've definitely had more than a months fun out of RunUO - FOR FREE!

:)

Hope you get there soon, Ryan.

K

Krazy_zack

Ryan

PM me a mailing address and I'll drop some bux in the post....

(i don't have a credit card and besides I HATE paypal)

...it's the least I can do ;)

Oh and anybody that is pissing/moaning about this and or can't donate because they are 'broke' (it's ONLY ONE FUKEN DOLLAR FER KERIST SAKES!) this is for you:

Kashio

Wanderer
Agreed

I agree with Krazy_zack, I HATE Pay Pal, don't use it, never wanna, BUT if you'd PM me ur post, I'd glady send ya a 20! RunUO is the greates shit to ever hit the fan! And who the hell cares about a prize!? ( I mean, thats generous and all, but c'mon! )
I say, if you play RunUO, then one frickin' dollar is the least u can do! This guy opens such a great oppertunity to us all, and does it for NOTHING! If the guy wants a game, and could get all his fans to get it for him, I say go for it!

So, yea, PM me ur post=20 bux to the "Ryan's Game Fund" ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.