RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OSI Fully Spawned World: now in Beta Phase One.

Caligula

Wanderer
I could offer you a server starting later today when I get out of class. The network at home should be set up later this evening. Though the dual AMD 1.2 computer is still in Hawaii and won't be around until the end of June. I still have an AMD 850, 650MB RAM, 1.5MB Downloads, 768KB upload DSL connection. If interested you can contact me here with a PM, or on any of my messangers as soon as my computer is back up.

Caligula

rlitt3

Wanderer
AAAHH, I gotta stop thinking about runUO. I just had a dream last night where moemakki's computer took a big dump and lost his worldfile. AAAAHH, make it stop!!!

rlitt3 said:
AAAHH, I gotta stop thinking about runUO. I just had a dream last night where moemakki's computer took a big dump and lost his worldfile. AAAAHH, make it stop!!!

what a horriable dream :)

do any body know where is Moemakki now, and working he on this project or not?

Ayrius

Wanderer
NecroCannibal said:
do any body know where is Moemakki now, and working he on this project or not?

I don't know, the server is down for some days!! :(
And I'm without any news of the Serv.

Revan

Sorceror
The project is in a PAUSE..
Mo's very busy with school right now
ya know with the end of the... eh... year and everything..
But dont y'all worry, All will be well.. (and released)
Unfortunatly, probably not until the summer sometime.

cashpath

Sorceror
Just a thought, but how about a pre-release? I file of the world the way it is now.. not completely done. Available for download somewhere and updated whenever enough has been added to warrant an update? I would sure appreciate it, and I'm sure a lot of other new aspiring shard builders would also.

Ayrius

Wanderer
Heya!!
Moemakki is without time now to keep the server up. He is occupied with school at the moment. So you all must me patient an wait until he returns!

Ayrius

Revan

Sorceror
Well.. I have good news.. But i cant tell them here, coz i'll get banned
(hmpf)
go to the adress beneath

bzk90

Lord
wow

very nice cant waitfor it to go pulblic just dont post nywhere else wouldnt want every muth fucka in uog to have his own damn shard lol