RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OSI Fully Spawned World: now in Beta Phase One.

cashpath

Sorceror
:shock:

Yeah I know... I was being funny... sorry...

Actually I read your little heading under your name... Which would mean you replied to a post from last year...

(all my posts belong to you)

hows this for irony

cashpath

bzk90
Old Timer

(I understand that its by post count.. its just the titles themselves are ironic)

Revan

Sorceror
*laughs*
This is old crap.. Still, i do have the old savefiles and it's extremly likely to be the second biggest savefile (and most accurate) after psz's :D

Unfortunatly moemakki is offline nowadays :\

psz

Administrator
I've got people offering me donations to release my worldfile :shock:

IT'LL BE DONE WHEN IT'S DONE!!!!!

^_^

psz

Administrator
Yeah... Eventually... Working on Serpent's Hold and Fire Dungeon right now.

The pain of badly spawned dungeons.... *shudder*

Revan

Sorceror
man it'd be nice working with someone else on spawning for once... *BIG FAT (and kinda ugly) HINT*

lol j/k i've heard your answer before :p

Revan

Sorceror
Tyrus said:
Wow, a fully spawned world file would be AWESOME!
Well, this project was actually cancelled about half a year ago..
All of trammel and felucca was done except for T2A.
Also, most of Ilshenar.. The creator (nick: moemakki) stopped because he had to study z. B.

psz

Administrator
Revan said:
Well, this project was actually cancelled about half a year ago..
All of trammel and felucca was done except for T2A.
Also, most of Ilshenar.. The creator (nick: moemakki) stopped because he had to study z. B.

Oy!

Send me the Fel/Tram's! I've got Ilsh/Malas done per OSI NOW :-P

(And portions of T2A)

Revan

Sorceror
Well well well.. The tables have turned now haven't they *evil grin*
lol, j/k
I swore to Mo not to release this until it's finished, so you could somehow help out later on or something (Isn't there some script where you can copy items over different saves somehow?)
The OCP will be back (soon) trust me :)

jrocks

Wanderer
I am begging you do not release this to the general public. Already there are crap shards but thankfully most useless admins are put off by spawning. If you release this, what will we have...

Launch Day
Download RunUO....
Download OSI spawn patch....
Done....

20 days later...
2000 shards titled OSI clone or boast it in there main features.

You should be proud you have made a "perfect" clone but please for the sake of all gamers who have elevated above the title "noob" don't let everyone have access to it.

Tyrus

Wanderer
Revan,

Is there any to help get the project back on track? Does the world need hosting or is it just a matter of waiting for Moemakki to return from his studies?

I would love to get my hands on a fully spawned world file per OSI spawns and though both my time and resources are limited I'd be willing to help in anyway I can to facilitate it.