RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OSI World Spawns and Scripts

cward

Wanderer
OSI World Spawns and Scripts

These are scripts of missing creatures from RunUO and Spawn files to be used with MegaSpawner. The Spawn locations were copied from OSI and are correct as far as I know. These files are also hosted on http://outkast.runuo.com . I'm just submitting them here as well so I can update them easily.

You will need MegaSpawner 3.52 or newer to use these spawn maps. You can get MegaSpawner here http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32815 .

I will be starting felucca T2A soon and post all new spawn files here as they are finished.

Thanks to TheOutkastDev who made MyRunUO Spawner that was used to create these spawn files.
Thanks to psz for his OSI chest and hireable NPC scripts.
Thanks also to whoever made the Plague Beast Lord script.

Instructions are included in the zip. See the Readme.txt.

UPDATE: Exodus Overseer and minions fixed. 8/15/2004
See this thread for details.
http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42785

UPDATE: Added Modifed Dismount.cs. 8/15/2004
Added the Dismount.cs I forgot to include. Also adding a Modification log for the Distro files.

UPDATE: Gargoyle Destroyer fixed. 8/14/2004
I put the wrong Gargoyle Destroyer in the script pack. It now has the correct one. There is also a fixed file on down in this thread.

UPDATE: Ilshenar ChampionSpawn generation script added 8/14/2004
Ilshenar ChampSpawner Generator included with IlshenarScriptPack.zip To use it, go to the Ilshenar map and type either [ChampsIlshenar or [CIlsh to generate the spawns. The spawns will be running and have all settings set for you. If you already downloaded the script pack you can get the script here.
http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42878

UPDATE: Malas Spawn file updated 8/14/2004
Skittering Hoppers were missing in the Newbie quest cave just outside of Luna.

The Malas script packs are also needed for the Ilshenar spawns.

Scripts Included:
Malas Script Pack:
Sphynx
Hireable NPCs (psz)
Necromancer NPC vendor (psz)
OSI dungeon treasure chest (psz)

Ilshenar Script Pack:
Plague Beast Lord and puzzle (unkown)
Arcane Daemon
Chaos Dragoon
Chaos Dragoon Elite
Commoner Gargoyle
Gargoyle Destroyer
Gargoyle Enforcer
Enslaved Gargoyle
Doppleganger
Exodus Minion
Exodus Overseer
Moloch
Wandering Monk
Roving Gypsy Camp
Dismount fix for Neira, Chaos Dragoon and Chaos Dragoon Elite.
Ilshenar Champion Spawn Generation script (NEW)​

Attachments

• MalasScriptPack.zip
    28.5 KB · Views: 2,051
  • IlshenarSpawn.zip
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,984
  • MalasSpawn.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 1,916
  • DistroModifications.txt
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,701
  • IlshenarScriptPack.zip
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,972

cward

Wanderer
Heres a new tool I just made to go with this or be used alone. You can find the script in the IlshenarScriptPack.zip.

cward

Wanderer
hudel said:
nice work, I could change my spawn system ;) ...
MegaSpawner can coexist with other spawners. You would have to clean the old spawners from the facets you wish to spawn with the spawn files I made.

cward

Wanderer
weaselboy246 said:
destoryergargoyle requires a couple more files.... like exp system and axe...
Sorry about that I put the wrong file in the pack here is the correct one.

Attachments

• DestroyerGargoyle.cs
    3.1 KB · Views: 333

cward

Wanderer
I use 3.61 and there was a bug in 3.52 that was fixed today. The bug in 3.52 was giving that error but the new 3.52 download should fix it. Not sure why you got it on 3.61.

cward

Wanderer
The changes should be commented but I'll add a txt file with the changes anyway. I did forget to include Dismount.cs so I'll add it here and include it in the scriptpack for future downloads.

Attachments

• Dismount.cs
    2.8 KB · Views: 212
S

Seven

cward or anyone, do you know where I can get spawn packs for Felucca using the megaspawner?

stormwolff

Knight
Seven said:
cward or anyone, do you know where I can get spawn packs for Felucca using the megaspawner?

There are converted files in the main megaspawner topic, but they are just nerun's distro in megaspawner format. Not exactly osi clone but close enough.

cward

Wanderer
I just got back from a buisness trip so I haven't gotten to work on the Felucca spawns for a few days. I'm hopeing to get at least all of fel done within the next 5 to 7 days.

haazen

Sorceror
Did I miss something in the directions? I get these errors.

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (4 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Custom\Modified\Items\Containers\TreasureChest.cs: CS0101: (li
ne 16, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for
'TreasureChestLevel1'
ne 126, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition fo
r 'TreasureChestLevel2'
ne 181, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition fo
r 'TreasureChestLevel3'
ne 274, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition fo
r 'TreasureChestLevel4'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Thanks for the help.

Greystar

Wanderer
haazen said:
Did I miss something in the directions? I get these errors.

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (4 errors, 0 warnings)
ne 16, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for
'TreasureChestLevel1'
ne 126, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition fo
r 'TreasureChestLevel2'
ne 181, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition fo
r 'TreasureChestLevel3'
ne 274, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition fo
r 'TreasureChestLevel4'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Thanks for the help.

the script tells you what the problems is, you have two copies of the TreasureChest stuff... Since I havnt messed with this at all I cant tell you what duplicate but I would look In containers in you script/items directory or if you are using the osi-clone treasurechests from another script when you added this one...

haazen

Sorceror
Thanks. I found the problem. You have to get rid of BaseTreasureChest.cs and TreasureChest.cs from the original. All 4 chests are defined in the single file.

cward

Wanderer
haazen said:
Thanks. I found the problem. You have to get rid of BaseTreasureChest.cs and TreasureChest.cs from the original. All 4 chests are defined in the single file.

The script pack does not include those files. The error was pointing to a custom directory in your scripts folder. Either you are not useing RunUO 1.0 or You have another TreasureChest script installed somewhere.