RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OSI World Spawns and Scripts

Pyro-Tech

Knight
helll, that is better than what mine was......your uploading should take a good while but i think 30 minutes is a bit outlandish......does everything else on your server run pretty fast??

if not the download might have been corrupted or something.....only guess i really have

davidb

Wanderer
i downloaded the malas and ilsanar spawn scripts to my custom file and i get alot of error messages. any suggestion as to what went wrong?

Quantos

Lord
davidb said:
i downloaded the malas and ilsanar spawn scripts to my custom file and i get alot of error messages. any suggestion as to what went wrong?

Can you post the errors that you get?
Just in case. You know that you need to use MegaSpawner to import the spawns right, I don't think that you just copy them into the scripts folder. If they have a file extension of *.msf, then you use MegaSpawner. The only thing going into your scripts folder should be *.cs files.

Kamron

Knight
Your join right Ocg_66? CWard already said hes not releasing them since they are Demises' spawns.. That would go against the whole charter of Demise. Don't expect them to be released at all ;)

The_Exotion

Wanderer
ummmm........

I followed all ur directions on installing got mega spawner did distro mods etc etc...
But i still got a few errors i dont know how to work out
Code:
 - Error: Scripts\custom\hued weapon\AOS.cs: CS0117: (line 134, column 35) 'Serv
er.Mobiles.ExodusMinion' does not contain a definition for 'FieldActive'

- Error: Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Mounts\BaseMount.cs: CS0117: (line 114, column
 21) 'Server.Items.Bola' does not contain a definition for 'UnderEffect'

- Error: Scripts\Engines\Khaldun\Mobiles\GrimmochDrummel.cs: CS0117: (line 74,
column 15) 'Server.Loot' does not contain a definition for 'RandomGrimmochJourna
l'

- Error: Scripts\Engines\Khaldun\Mobiles\LysanderGathenwale.cs: CS0117: (line 1
04, column 25) 'Server.Loot' does not contain a definition for 'RandomLysanderNo
tebook'

- Error: Scripts\Engines\Khaldun\Mobiles\TavaraSewel.cs: CS0117: (line 92, colu
mn 24) 'Server.Loot' does not contain a definition for 'RandomTavarasJournal'

Help plz i really want to use these im lazy and dont wanna do all spawning by hand :)

rockstray

Wanderer
Theres a bug...

The spawns for ilshenar don't make paragons... i have tried to kill a lot of monsters in ilshenar (using your spawn files) and none monster bocomes into a paragon theres a way to fix it?

Thx.

emini

Sorceror
[/B] yes i'm having a script error problem and don't know how to fix it any help would be appriciated

: (line 134, column 35) 'Serv
er.Mobiles.ExodusMinion' does not contain a definition for 'FieldActive'

- Error: Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Mounts\BaseMount.cs: CS0117: (line 114, column
21) 'Server.Items.Bola' does not contain a definition for 'UnderEffect'

- Error: Scripts\Engines\Khaldun\Mobiles\GrimmochDrummel.cs : CS0117: (line 74,
column 15) 'Server.Loot' does not contain a definition for 'RandomGrimmochJourna
l'

- Error: Scripts\Engines\Khaldun\Mobiles\LysanderGathenwale .cs: CS0117: (line 1
04, column 25) 'Server.Loot' does not contain a definition for 'RandomLysanderNo
tebook'

- Error: Scripts\Engines\Khaldun\Mobiles\TavaraSewel.cs: CS0117: (line 92, colu
mn 24) 'Server.Loot' does not contain a definition for 'RandomTavarasJournal'
scripts\mobiles\animals\mounts\basemounts.cs cso117: (line 114, column 21)'server.items.bola' does not contain a definition for Undereffect'

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
CWards files aren't plug and play for the new RunUO thats why your getting those errors. grab my updated re-release of his script.