RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OSI World Spawns and Scripts

S

Seven

i dunno cward, when do you plan on releasing fel? :) i guess that last time you told me said very shortly, but that was awhile ago.

cward

Wanderer
Seven said:
i dunno cward, when do you plan on releasing fel? :) i guess that last time you told me said very shortly, but that was awhile ago.
I'll release it with the next RunUO release.

Orion

Wanderer
before all i wish to thank you for this release:)

i have an issue(as always:rolleyes: ) , all spawn goes well but i see that the gauntlet map(part of doom dungeon where miniboss and the boss spawn) is empty no moster ether no champ spawn ...( doom instead is well spawned)

i missed something about this area or this part of the doom dungeon is not covered in the malas.map ?

thanks in advance
Orion

Ps: remember i am a real noob, im trying to learn how runuo works
My apologize :)

stormwolff

Knight
Orion said:
before all i wish to thank you for this release:)

i have an issue(as always:rolleyes: ) , all spawn goes well but i see that the gauntlet map(part of doom dungeon where miniboss and the boss spawn) is empty no moster ether no champ spawn ...( doom instead is well spawned)

i missed something about this area or this part of the doom dungeon is not covered in the malas.map ?

thanks in advance
Orion

Ps: remember i am a real noob, im trying to learn how runuo works
My apologize :)

Runuo 1.0 generates the spawn in the guantlet, not these spawners or spawn sets. You will need to use the [gengauntlet command.

el_scrubo

Wanderer
do you suggest spawning this on a clean world?

like, wiping the save directory and rebuilding from a fully clean world? i understand though that fel/tram wouldn't be spawned.

or does it even matter?

OLL14

Wanderer
Annoying

i am a nub, and these files from the folders for dl confuse me, where do i put them all?? in custom or do i have to fumble thru all the files and find the old 1 to replace it? :mad:

Darkages

Wanderer
u have to replace those in modified folder, u must put the other in ur custom script. u will surely have error with ur chest so delete BaseTreasureChest.cs and treasurechest.cs and all must work fine!!!

i just done it and it work for me.

By the way thank very much Cward for those spawn they are so fabulous. Im waiting for ur Fel release impatiently

Kamron

Knight
Any reason why you are waiting until the next RunUO release in order to release the felucca and spawns?

Ocg_66

Wanderer
Quick question....maybe i'm not looking hard enough but is there any word when the next release of RunUO is gonna take place. So, then some of us have a better idea when the fel map will be released?

sidsid

Sorceror
If you looked AT ALL, you would have seen that its a taboo question. Its like your first sexual experience (well.. assuming it happened naturally) it happens when it happens, one day it just kinda shows up.

cward

Wanderer
XxSP1DERxX said:
Any reason why you are waiting until the next RunUO release in order to release the felucca and spawns?
Many of the missing mobiles are in the next RunUO release. Also fel is not complete yet as real life events are taking the majority of my time currently.

Outsider

Wanderer
Hey im new in this all scripting stuff , before i learn how to script i`ll use other guy scripts , but i dont know where to put those *.msf files , could someone help me?

numatra

Wanderer
I have an idea where you could put them....

lol just kidding. you put the msf files anyplace you care to put them. I find it easier to put them in a separate folder inside the Mega Spawner folder in Scripts/Custom. It doesnt really matter WHERE you put them since you can use the File Browser inside MegaSpawner to browse to where you put the msf's

does that make sense? I get complicated at 4am

[global delete where spawner
results in every object on every facet being removed, including inventory, equipment and hair of players. Interesting experience for the supposed admin of a shard, standing there buck naked and bald and saying "oops", but comforting to know that nothing else was left around me to witness it.

[spawnrem was giving me "invalid command" for a while, have no clue why, but seems to work now. go figure. I just converted Neruns distro over to megaspawner so I can better keep track of the spawners. MyRunUOSpawner is a godsend for keeping track of territory that has no spawner covering it and patching up holes