RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OSI World Spawns and Scripts

cward

Wanderer
Just click back and try loading it again.

Anyone interested in checking out the progress of the spawn files are welcome to check them out on Demise. All of T2A Fel and Khaldun are complete and currently working on islands.

Dero

Wanderer
i need help with one issue! i really dont have a clue where to put the malas.msf and the ilshenar.msf

hope someone can help=)

thx

Dero

Wanderer
thx hal! but one more question=)

i have put the into the main folder and the i do [megaspawner and what is to do next

thx in advance

photonIV

Wanderer
iam using megaspawner but only in ish/malas somewhere, we got 100 more gypsys/ironworkers spawning and its clogging up the server when 5 npcs reach numberings in the 7000's somthing to do with the Roving Gypsy Camps :(

Please help thx :p

Kamron

Knight
CWard, a few of the vendors do not exist on my server. DruidVendor, and WandVendor. I don't play OSI, so don't get mad when I ask this. But are they OSI and I should keep those entries? Or are they not, and I should delete them?

Eiellur

Wanderer
cward said:
To remove all of the default spawners type [global delete where spawner
As for denial of access to the other facets, there should be some information in the faq section regarding that.

I tried this and it wiped the whole facet of everything, even my hair, heh. I did [global delete malas spawner

You have to do [spawnrem (facetname) if you just want to delete spawns and nothing else.

photonIV said:
iam using megaspawner but only in ish/malas somewhere, we got 100 more gypsys/ironworkers spawning and its clogging up the server when 5 npcs reach numberings in the 7000's somthing to do with the Roving Gypsy Camps :(

I can confirm this glitch. On my shard, the item count/npc count sky rocketed after about a week's time. I wiped all the npc's and checked the internal map just to be safe....there were still over 40k npcs that were 'unaccounted' for.

I ran the profile world command and traced it to those damn gypsys, camps and ironworkers. I removed those scripts from my distro since I was not positive if they were buggy. The more I think about it now...possibly the megaspawner gem was incorrectly set by its creator.

In short...wipe all the npcs on your shard, remove the scripts named above, save, then respawn the shard. I have done this and my item/npc count has stopped making leaps skyward.

Adam

ICQ me if you need help

Eiellur said:
I tried this and it wiped the whole facet of everything, even my hair, heh. I did [global delete malas spawner

You have to do [spawnrem (facetname) if you just want to delete spawns and nothing else.

Odd, [global delete where spawner works for me and it only wipes the gems. I am constantly using this to wipe the standard distro gems on my shard. (GM's like to spawn all kinds of crap). The megaspawners are locked for admin access only. This way, I can wipe the distro gems and not really worry. I do that by using [global delete where spawner

cward

Wanderer
XxSP1DERxX said:
CWard, a few of the vendors do not exist on my server. DruidVendor, and WandVendor. I don't play OSI, so don't get mad when I ask this. But are they OSI and I should keep those entries? Or are they not, and I should delete them?
Those were the spawns I was talking to you about in IRC. Just remove them from the spawner.

cward

Wanderer
photonIV said:

You need to add the basecamp fix mentioned in the roving gypsy camp thread. All basecamp NPC's do this without the fix. A quick cleanup until you apply the fix is [global delete where basecamp
[global delete where basevendor

Your vendors will respawn so don't worry.

Heres the fix for BaseCamp.cs

http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40771&highlight=basecamp

Malechai

Wanderer
I appreciate the link as well, I missed that basecamp fix as well, Great job with script.

Also I used World Spy to get rid of the extra items and mob's created by the camps. Worked great

cward

Wanderer
Eiellur said:
The bloody bandage script, the bandages aren't washable. Anyone got a fix for this?
They are washable, you just need to uncomment the washable code. I added it in just in case anyone wanted them and they are washable in stacks. Didn't i add that to the instructions?

pharaogh

Wanderer
Who can make the the
Week 6 Solutions Quest?

I can't use the bandage to stop bleeding for the Plague Beast Lord while do surgical operation!

slithers

Sorceror
weird console errors.

I am not sure what is causing this but i think the megaspawner/myrunuospawner/cwards .msf files combination is doing it cause this started happening after the combined installation of all three. anyway server does not crash but during running i get this in the console

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: Compiling VB.net scripts...no files found.
Scripts: Verifying...done (1530 items, 433 mobiles)
World: Loading...done (99209 items, 5898 mobiles) (30.4 seconds)
Regions: Loading...done
Address: 127.0.0.1:2593
Address: 192.168.1.103:2593
Client: 127.0.0.1: Connected. [1 Online]
Login: 127.0.0.1: Valid credentials for 'admin'
Login: 127.0.0.1: Account 'admin' at character list
World: Saving...done in 1.6 seconds.
Client: 127.0.0.1: Disconnected. [0 Online]
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the ta
rget of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not
set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Items.Container.DropItem(Item dropped)
   at Server.Items.TreasureChestLevel4..ctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
   at Server.Items.MegaSpawner.SpawnEntry(Int32 index)
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the ta
World: Saving...done in 1.2 seconds.
   at Server.Items.TreasureChestLevel3..ctor()
World: Saving...done in 1.3 seconds.
World: Saving...done in 1.3 seconds.
World: Saving...done in 1.6 seconds.
World: Saving...done in 1.5 seconds.

okay to the best of my limited ability it looks as if something in the treasure chest scripts is causing a problem. any idea how to fix it?

Igon

Wanderer
Shard Admin Adam said:
I can confirm this glitch. On my shard, the item count/npc count sky rocketed after about a week's time. I wiped all the npc's and checked the internal map just to be safe....there were still over 40k npcs that were 'unaccounted' for.

I ran the profile world command and traced it to those damn gypsys, camps and ironworkers. I removed those scripts from my distro since I was not positive if they were buggy. The more I think about it now...possibly the megaspawner gem was incorrectly set by its creator.

In short...wipe all the npcs on your shard, remove the scripts named above, save, then respawn the shard. I have done this and my item/npc count has stopped making leaps skyward.

Adam

ICQ me if you need help

there has been a post for a glitch in base camp. i think this may be what u are experiencing
http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40771