RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OSI World Spawns and Scripts

Blazenbud

Wanderer
When you guys refer to OSI are you refering to EA OSI- AOS and Sa expansions today or the Old school OSI as in Pre Uo:R ????????

Viago

Knight
full spawn 17mb
had tram and fell spawning, and some of ilsh and malas but thats mostly the vendors

Full Spawn Download

tram 9mb full tram spawn, no vendors i think

Tram Spawn Download

these are a lil old, i converted them from a dif spanwer and such. i posted them long timeago with another spawner system

Hi, nice script!

Im running a shard thats fellucca only!
Seeing as your fel spawn isnt done yet. Does anyone know where i can get one?

Does one come with RunUO?? Any will do! I just want dungeons spawned is all

Thanks!

See everyone soon on my shard when its done ;)

Its a replica of OSI Test Center 2
The Test where runics were first implemented into players bank boxs.

Oppiet30

Wanderer
Yeah, I would like a copy f this too. The Full Download and the other link say site locked. So i can't get it. Any want to throw it on a FTP server so I can have it?
Please.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
just to note, if you do the one converted from nerun's distro, you will need to get his treasure chest scripts or you will have to redo all the treasure spawns in the dungeons.....i had to go through it and it was a slight pain

Quantos

Lord
Oppiet30 said:
Yeah, I would like a copy f this too. The Full Download and the other link say site locked. So i can't get it. Any want to throw it on a FTP server so I can have it?
Please.

I can confirm that, I just tested the links to check that.

Quantos

Lord
NeoFalcon said:
Uhm... As much as is slow to get loaded the full spawn? I've been waiting 30 mins about... :S

Do you mean downloading the file, or using Mega Spawner to import it?

Pyro-Tech

Knight
Neo, how much ram do you have? i know when i had 256, it took about 3-6 minutes to load it.....it loads pretty much instantly with the 1 gig of ram i have now

i don't think it makes that much difference, but what speed is your processor?

Quantos

Lord
Pyro-Tech said:
Neo, how much ram do you have? i know when i had 256, it took about 3-6 minutes to load it.....it loads pretty much instantly with the 1 gig of ram i have now

He's referring to importing the spawn files (*.msf) through the Mega Spawner.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
i was thinking of the myrunuo spawner portion......but the megaspawner itself can take a while with low ram and what not too

Quantos

Lord
Pyro-Tech said:
i was thinking of the myrunuo spawner portion......but the megaspawner itself can take a while with low ram and what not too

Okay, I thought that you were referring to starting the server with the spawns loaded up.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
Quantos said:
Okay, I thought that you were referring to starting the server with the spawns loaded up.

lol....again that could take a while with low ram and the ammount of spawns added from this :p

but he wasn't asking about that though lol

Pyro-Tech

Knight
Quantos said:
Yes, I realized that, but I did not know if you realized that as well :)

i think we went off topic now......and it's all your fault :p

that i realized that he wasn't talking about loading, or that i was talking about megaspawner?? :confused: lol

NeoFalcon

Wanderer

I have 512MB DDR, Pentium IV 2.66Ghz processor, and I waited 30 mins about when I imported the fullspawn with megaspawner. I'll download it again... :rolleyes: