RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paladin spells

Maksim

Wanderer
Paladin spells

Someone have custom working paladin spells?
Very need Enemy of One and Deviny Fury.
Please post here:)

Minion5

Wanderer
I think its rude to ask someone not to ask for a script,

since this is a script board i think people who can not yet make that script ask a person to help them with it.

I have been running my shard for over 5 months now and have asked for a small amount of help.

But in a persons eyes who dont know c++ or c# it is kinda funny that we have scripts to make our shards so custom but dont even have a simple spell in the game yet,

not being rude or trying to start a flame but i thought that was very un called for..

But dont worry i have enemy of one im working on my self, has a few bugs but ill post it once i get it worked out :D

krrios

Administrator
The only thing that's stopping me from implementing the remaining paladin spells (and animate dead for necromancy) is details. I don't know how much more damage divine fury does. Nor for enemy of one. I don't know how much damage you take when you're under divine fury, again, nor for enemy of one. I don't know attack chance bonuses, or defend chance losses.

Without those details, I just cannot finish these spells.

uo.stratics.com PVM calculator has an option for enemy of one, I'll report some information on damage as I mess with it.

There's no way to check the increased damage other monsters deal to you :-/, but it shows how much of an increase you get.

Graendur

Wanderer
I noticed with my paladin on OSI that Divine Fury increased my damage by 1 point, and my swing speed by 5% or 10%. I think my hit chance was increased by about the same, and defense chance decreased by about the same. But this is just fleshy human guess work...
EDIT: Divine Fury also restores your stam to full! ^^

What details do you need on Animate Dead?

Phantom

Knight
Minion5 said:
I think its rude to ask someone not to ask for a script,

since this is a script board i think people who can not yet make that script ask a person to help them with it.

I have been running my shard for over 5 months now and have asked for a small amount of help.

But in a persons eyes who dont know c++ or c# it is kinda funny that we have scripts to make our shards so custom but dont even have a simple spell in the game yet,

not being rude or trying to start a flame but i thought that was very un called for..

But dont worry i have enemy of one im working on my self, has a few bugs but ill post it once i get it worked out :D

You didn't write the rules.

This is a Script Support forum where people get help with bugged scripts. We don't have request forum or "help me I don't know how to script, can you make me a script" forum.

I was very nice about asking Maksim, not to make requests. Why do you care anyhow? Nobody has these spells even if somebody did he requested them thus breaking the rules. If somebody had them done they would already be in the release.

Mind yourself you have enough problems without worrying about others.

Okay, for Enemy of one, You deal damage to your targetted creature with a 50% increase to damage and all other monsters not of the chosen creature will deal a 50% increase.
I had a slight discrepency in the data however
A lizardman did a max of 10 damage without enemy of one, but when I targetted another creature it did a max of 18 damage, I'll take a look at this, but I'm certain it's only a 50% increase.

All creatures of the chosen creature will be highlighted orange such as a guild war.
___Editted in___
Duration of the spell is affected by the Caster's Karma and lasts for 1.5 to 3.5 minutes, but I think you might already know that.

Minion5

Wanderer
ok now your on my bad side phantom,

First off like i posted later he was asking for help you dont wanna help then dont, But he posted it on the help fourm as well and got the same response,

Thus he didnt know where to post it to ask about the script,

So instead of being a jerk about it maybe you should think that maybe when it says Newbie next to thier name they might not know as much as you.

So tell him nicly to not post that here and direct him in the right direction, Thus making this alot diffrent of a board then pol/uox/sphere

Minion, Phanton just now got on your bad side? ;), No offense Phantom, but you have this kind of attitude you carry into every post.

Anyway, back to Enemy of one. I figured out the discrepancy.
All creatures not currently chosen will do an extra 100% damage to you.
Basically just double damage.

With Enemy of One targetting a plove a horse did
but once it wore off it only did

____
I've also noticed some weird things, I targetted a plover and it seemed to highlight most birds orange. Hawks and so on. If anything this isn't exactly important at the moment, but I'm looking into it.

Graendur

Wanderer
I think it says in the Chivalry book tooltip over the Enemy of One spell icon that it does double damage, I was going to post it but I couldn't find any official links as evidence. My experience with it has been double damage, though.

I couldn't find anything about damage on the internet at all except for the PvM calculator.
Monsters not of the chosen target deal double to you, but you only deal an extra half damage to those you have currently chosen as your "enemy".
If someone can provide any evidence otherwise.

____
I was fighting zombies and this is the damage I dealt.
Without Enemy of One

With Enemy of One

Sorry I couldn't get any more info but the gy was infested with skeletons and they kicked my ass (double damage sucks :) ). It's a first day paladin :-p

_____
Another editted in
If anyone wants a look at my lizardman info here it is.
It doesn't make sense with the rest of my tests though.
a lizardman deals
without enemy of one targetting another creature
and
With enemy of one targetting another creature

Minion5

Wanderer
This enchantment allows a Paladin to declare the next creature he strikes as his mortal enemy for a period of time, which gives him the ability to inflict massive melee damage to all creatures of the same type. However, by using this ability, the Paladin's defenses against all other creatures will become lessened

So if your normaly doing 27 damge per hit on that creature means using enemy of one will double so it will be between 45-52,

But it only works on that creature type for EX, a ogre all ogres you attack until the spell wears off will get that damage bouns so everything else around you wont,

But makes your Defense less and this does include resists, with i know it lessens by 20% so if your AR is 47 it is now around lower 40 high 30,s

Anyways hope this helps :D

Minion5

Wanderer
Invoking this power is normally only done by zealots of the Paladin faith, as it is as dangerous to the Paladin as it is to his enemies. The Paladin will immediately enter a berserk frenzy, with an unquenchable desire to destroy evil, causing him to swing faster and with more accuracy, while lowering his defenses to attacks against him.

This spell is kinda kool all it really does is makes it so if your at 100 dex your swinging like you have 110 dex, And the damage is not much so if your doing 27 per hit your now doing 34 per hit but faster,

Also it makes it one step up so if you have a Emm Acc spear it is Now one step up from that, i know i looked into it. So basicaly this speel only makes you swing faster adds like 10 to dex but not shown dex, and it makes you hit more often

so 1 out of 3 hits will connect maybe even better then that

oh and for both spells it takes 20 Tithing points to use them

minion5, How do you get double damage from " inflict massive melee damage "? :) I'll check to see if it makes your defense less, but I didn't read anything about that nor did I see it. I only noticed creatures not of the chosen type dealth double damage.

Graendur

Wanderer
It was me that said it was double damage. I got it from vague long term memory, because I haven't played on OSI for a couple of months, let alone precisely memorized the spell info word for word. :p