RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paladin spells

btw.
on test center my str is 125, my dex is 85 and my int is 45
fencing 120
tactics 120
chivalry 120
focus 110
healing 120
anatomy 120

and all my resistances are 0.

w00t, I have completed the lizardman!
To be honest I was running for my life as the n00b paladin so I could of either ran into another lizard man, or I could of actually parried some his blows.

Without enemy of one currently activated.

Or much cleaner
or better yet, 9-13.

And with Enemy of One targetting a bird.

or more cleaner
or better yet
18-26, merely double the damage he did to me.

This was done the exact same way, Lure 1 of a creature away from the spawn and let them beat me up ;). I was not wearing any armor or weapons.

On the one I tested out increased damage with (My n00b paladin)
I can't remember his armor, but that's irrelevant.

He had the starting broadsword which increased his base attack to 20-22
Weapon damage was 14-15. 100% physical.
str 48
dex 24
int 29
Swords 50.9
anatomy 26.5
parrying 25.2 (This may of been what screwed up my first Lizardman test)

btw. Stratics may have 90% of the calculations correct with OSI, except loot and the monster beastiary leave a lot to be desired. They barely list half the loot that appears and the monster stats are just a tad off. Enough to screw most calculations up.

Yepper, This was tough. Even at 125 str a skeleton could take my life down pretty easily like that :)
_______
NOOOOOOOOOO, they took test down :(
I was going to see how it worked if I had gold armor on, Try to determine when it doubled damage.

krrios

Administrator
Okay, so the complete effect of enemy of one is:

Damage to your enemies: +50%
Damage from someone who's not your enemy: +100%

I know you may not use enemy of one against players. Even then, however, could a player give you double-damage if you were under enemy of one with another monster?

And divine fury. I tested, it does have a 10% swing speed increase. What other effects does it have? (Exluding the obvious stamina refresh.)

Well, Graendur? If we can meet in-game we can find out if players deal double damage.
and Krrios, It says it lowers your defense, I haven't tested this yet but I figure it will be a very simple check to your phys, poison, etc... resist, brb. testing this now.

___
Well it's not as simple, and it appears to add 1 damage to my max base damage :-/. I was kicked off before I could test into this though. The guy who owns the account was on. Whoops :)

I'd prefer to do the test myself though :)

Minion5

Wanderer
ok heres my Pallys skills
120 tactics
100 swords
100 chiv
100 anat
100 heal
98.7 resist
100 parry

I have tested this on every monster i could find,

In enemy of one using a (Gm Katana) i was doing between 22-26damge Normal when i activated the spell it went to 26-33 averge damge

I noticed i was getting hit harder by Monsters that were not my enemy but monsters that were, were doing Normal if not less damge to me. so i called a gm and asked and all he said is the spell does 50% more damge to the enemy type you have casted on and the other monsters around you do 30% more damge to you then the type you casted on.

And all divine fury does is add 10% faster swing and makes your hit accuracy better.. No added damge...but your resits go down by 25%

my resists are
Fire 22%
cold 31%
Energy 32%
poision 28%
and physical 36%

i checked after i used the Divine fury and they were
Fire 18%
cold 27%
energy 28%
posion 24%
physical 32%

So i have tested this for 5 hours straight..so please do not sit there and tell me i dont know what im talking about.. i have the proof here and asked a Gm and have checked stratics cuse,i was trying to script these spells my self. Not being mean but trust me on this both these spells dont do a whole lot for you they are good to give ya a quick boost thats about it.

And the Karma effect yes it does add a bit to enemy of one but saw no diffrence to divine fury all my karma got me was a few added Damege points and longer spell due to my karama..thats about it

Graendur

Wanderer
Enemy of One has no effect on PvP whatsoever.
I've gone straight from enemy of one'ing a daemon and killing it to Felucca to kill reds, and they did not deal double damage to me.

If Divine Fury lowers your resists then that's something new, it never used to do that to me, it just made me parry blows less often, possibly increasing the monsters chance to hit me as well.

minion5, with all my tests I'm 100% positive monster damage is doubled. I didn't imagine any of that ;).

but other than that, You seem to be right about everything.

Oh, and I used divine fury when I had 0 resists, that may of been why. It couldn't go below 0.

btw, I don't think karma effects it at all except for duration.

Graendur

Wanderer
Karma only effects duration, I think it says somewhere.
Wouldn't it be nice if the effects of the spells were stronger according to your karma and skill level? :)

krrios

Administrator
On Test Center, divine fury certainly did increase damage. It was visible on the statusbar after casting.

Graendur

Wanderer
DD: How about double damage at max karma and 120 skill? :)
Make it a slow gradient of damage increase and some other crazy maths stuff for every few points of skill, starting from the spells minimum skill required, of course.

krrios

Administrator
Which certainly contradicts:

And all divine fury does is add 10% faster swing and makes your hit accuracy better.. No added damge...but your resits go down by 25%

Anyway, it seemed to me to be +10% bonus factored into skill/stat bonuses. Unfortunately, test center is down, so I'm not able to test this.

CraZy_NooB

Wanderer
i always seemed to remember that anti-pks from gl would cast divine fury and enemy of one, and use a double swing with a regular valorite axe, made with gm skill, and then it would kill me one hit every time, dont know how, don't know why, but it would...it wasn't my strength or my physical resist i don't believe it was usually around 44 or so always tried to keep resists around 40.

I'd much rather like to see OSI spec first though ^^. Maybe after that, add in 1000x damage afterward just to play around whee, feel my wrath shadow wyrm

___
Crazy, they may of just been casting EOO out of habit, The other skills alone would be enough to kill you I think ;-P.

CraZy_NooB

Wanderer
probably, you never know though...

i'm not a paladin, i'm just speaking from experience

the only thing i could do is sit at the fel brit healers in a faction and heal a 5 on 1 gank, until they run out of mana and whip out the dexing, then they just left cuz my team got resed...lol :p