RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paladin spells

CraZy_NooB

Wanderer
very good info, congratulations, and thank you for the research and time to input it all, you've saved many people a lot of time to get it all down

:D :D :D

Minion5

Wanderer
well the last patch they chnaged a few things with the Animate dead spell.

In order to summon a skeltal dragon the Necromancer has to have 110 necromancy and has to have 5000 fame and the dragon only lasts at most 45 seconds with is alot in consdiering its power. but i heard 45 seconds from a un realiable source... so might be longer or less dont know.

they also changed it to where your animated stuff cant be dispelled by paladins in malas tram or ilsh. unless order vs chaos and waring guilds.

before you could dispell in malas.....

That was in the last patch with the Bod books.

i still have a friends account, it may be diffrent on all shard,s i dont know but in great lakes this is how its set up.

Hanali

Wanderer
Minion5 said:
well the last patch they chnaged a few things with the Animate dead spell.

In order to summon a skeltal dragon the Necromancer has to have 110 necromancy and has to have 5000 fame and the dragon only lasts at most 45 seconds with is alot in consdiering its power. but i heard 45 seconds from a un realiable source... so might be longer or less dont know.

they also changed it to where your animated stuff cant be dispelled by paladins in malas tram or ilsh. unless order vs chaos and waring guilds.

before you could dispell in malas.....

That was in the last patch with the Bod books.

i still have a friends account, it may be diffrent on all shard,s i dont know but in great lakes this is how its set up.

Eeeew... That sucks. I say keep it the old way :p

hehe, One thing I've noticed in this entire forum is that most people want these spells to be uber beefed up from OSI ), I'm afraid it's making it hard to krrios to find the real info ^^.
You have my pity, Krrios. hehe