RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[pity party]

Rhexis

Knight
[pity party]

Maybe I was wrong. I do feel like bitching about how crap the past 24 hours have been. Why? To stall from going home I think. Pardon ahead of time, Im not usually one for emotional rants and too much angst.

I had to leave my bofriend as my time to visit in his county without a working visa was up. And leave his lush beautiful english countryside for the icky arid Arizona desert. I was picked up from the airport by my neighbor as my family is all in Mexico for the week having fun at a beach.

The air conditioner at home is broken and I stayed the night at said neighbors house..as it somehow gets hotter inside than outside with no a/c running. Going over there soon though, unpacked stuff and snuggle with my pets.

News I received from neighbor that mother hasnt told me:
-My dog Sierra has epilepsy. She now has to take pills to stop severe seizures. Been going on for nearly two months now. She really isnt mine persay, shes more my younger brothers. But I love her all the same and I wish I had been here to help.

-My beloved cat Kechara was killed by cyotes. Shes been dead for three months and my mother couldnt bear to tell me this while I was in England. In a household with three cats and three dogs Kechara was undisputablely mine and no one elses. There was a wash a block or so away that many a desert bunnies lived at. It was torn down to make way for some housing constuction instead of a park they've been promising for the past three years. And now cats in our neighborhood are at a greater risk of being preyed upon. (it was an accepted risk before, but more so now.)

I dont know. I expected depression from having to leave England. I miss my Thomas very much. But the last two added on top of it...I just want to curl up somewhere and not exist for a while.

[/pity party]

Sunshine

Wanderer
Ohh my that is exactly why I left America and moved to Finland. My then BF came there and we had a lovely time. But with Immagration they way it is right now his time was running out and he had to leave..sooo I Packed up and went with him....I miss soo much back home but I know without him nothing would have ever been right again...I am soo sorry

I wish there were more than words as I know they mean little ...but I am sorry and do so wish I could help...

Can you not move to England?

Rhexis said:
Maybe I was wrong. I do feel like bitching about how crap the past 24 hours have been. Why? To stall from going home I think. Pardon ahead of time, Im not usually one for emotional rants and too much angst.

I had to leave my bofriend as my time to visit in his county without a working visa was up. And leave his lush beautiful english countryside for the icky arid Arizona desert. I was picked up from the airport by my neighbor as my family is all in Mexico for the week having fun at a beach.

The air conditioner at home is broken and I stayed the night at said neighbors house..as it somehow gets hotter inside than outside with no a/c running. Going over there soon though, unpacked stuff and snuggle with my pets.

News I received from neighbor that mother hasnt told me:
-My dog Sierra has epilepsy. She now has to take pills to stop severe seizures. Been going on for nearly two months now. She really isnt mine persay, shes more my younger brothers. But I love her all the same and I wish I had been here to help.

-My beloved cat Kechara was killed by cyotes. Shes been dead for three months and my mother couldnt bear to tell me this while I was in England. In a household with three cats and three dogs Kechara was undisputablely mine and no one elses. There was a wash a block or so away that many a desert bunnies lived at. It was torn down to make way for some housing constuction instead of a park they've been promising for the past three years. And now cats in our neighborhood are at a greater risk of being preyed upon. (it was an accepted risk before, but more so now.)

I dont know. I expected depression from having to leave England. I miss my Thomas very much. But the last two added on top of it...I just want to curl up somewhere and not exist for a while.

[/pity party]

Rhexis said:
My beloved cat Kechara was killed by cyotes. Shes been dead for three months and my mother couldnt bear to tell me this while I was in England. In a household with three cats and three dogs Kechara was undisputablely mine and no one elses. There was a wash a block or so away that many a desert bunnies lived at. It was torn down to make way for some housing constuction instead of a park they've been promising for the past three years. And now cats in our neighborhood are at a greater risk of being preyed upon. (it was an accepted risk before, but more so now.)
*comforts* I've had 2 cats die in the last couple of years. Its very sad. In our house, pets are family.

Rhexis

Knight
Thanks for the hugs and love. I swear I have better friend here than Livejournal. If I post the same thing there, 0 comments.

Sunshine- he has debts from university and cant move to the US for a few years, so we're looking into me moving there in the meantime. My stay there this last time was with no visa at all, so pretty much I wasnt allowed to work and couldnt stay longer than six months.

Yup Anti- thats how it is for us too. Kechara is prolly the worst of it right now. And worries for Sierra.

edit- and myeah..should prolly get over to home. Hot as all hell, but things to do..and a bit of crying to do as well. I dont like crying with people around me. Its just not how I grieve. Prolly wont be on the computer due to the heat and whatnot..so thanks for listening and I'll be back tonight maybe.

Awe :( my cat died like last week. Meh. Hope you feel better though =] And hey... whats wrong with Arizona? I live in gilbert, az. :p

-Storm

Rhexis

Knight
Im just not suited to the desert. Its beautiful..and has a vibe to it you get no where else..but Im mostly irish with a very large tendency to burn. Well, that and I just dont like the heat.

All in all Id prefer to be back in the bay area around San Francisco.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
My saying for sunburn is this:

"I don't sunburn...I lobster..."

i.e. I become extremely red extremely fast. It's more than a little painful >_<

Rhexis

Knight
-Hugs her long abused computer- Who installed yahoo toolbar on you? -Frets and scoures for adware-

My puppies are all laying about me. The two remaining kitties are no where to be seen. They're smart buggers though, prolly lounging under the shade beside a neighbor's pool. (Even if you dont have a pool, chances are at least one house on a block will have one)

No offense taken Aventae...Im quite irish in the burning to a crisp and violent moods swings kind of way with a quick temper...but I just melt into a puddle of tears if you yell at me. Heh.

Things will work out between him and I. We're both far too stubborn to let it just slip away because we're 5,000 miles apart. Two year 'with a view to stay' visa here I come.

Rhexis said:
Things will work out between him and I. We're both far too stubborn to let it just slip away because we're 5,000 miles apart. Two year 'with a view to stay' visa here I come.
Wow and I thought I had it bad with my girl going out of state for college..... hell 5,000 miles....thats far....like really really far...

Rhexis

Knight
Its amusing watching the map channel on the BA flight. A huge arc across the globe. Hit some turbulance and it made a zig zag because the pilot had to go around some high winds area.

Rhexis

Knight
British Airways have little tv's set in the back of the headrest of the persons seat in front of you. 18 channels of movies/news/sports/cartoons/etc. And one map channel with a gps tracker, showing various zoomed in shots of the flight path. With a red line behind drawing the ground covered thus far. Hence an arc is drawn on the GPS - going northwest from England, peaking over the tip of Greenland and turning down over Canada. Periodically shows all sorts of stats too.

Im far too easily amused.

Rhexis

Knight
The only downside is most of the functions for the tv are in a lil remote built into the armrest. Nappy guy next to me kept covering half the controls with his arm.

The two upsides to BA are the entertainment (I watched several movies), and the food. I think I mentioned the food in that airplanes thread though. After years of flying locally my first international trip with them was pleasent food-wise. I expected a crappy cold ham sandwhich or somethings. Roast chicken. Just uber yum.

Aww Rhexis sorry things aren't going very well for you..:(

Maybe if you tell us about your Trip to England you'd feel better...Alot of us can't travel like that and you could share how things looked, the food, people, etc...:) Maybe it would make you feel some what better talking about a place you really liked...

What was your best memory of the place?

And Im so sorry about your pets...:( I lost 2 pets that were like family too and its hard:(