RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[pity party]

Rhexis

Knight
DreamCatcher said:
Now if a cat is kneeding you they think you are their Mother...LOL Now how does the Author of this book knows what a cat thinks...

Observe a kitten feeding from its mother and you'll see where this comes from. Its a bit like a security blanket imho.

A neighbor of our died recently, and all her pets went to neighbors because she didnt want them going to the pound. So not only do we have afore mentioned Tigger. But 'Babe' as well. Only problem is she doesnt socialize with other animals at all. So she's in my room with me, content as ever that all our other pets arent in the same room. Slept next to my pillow all last night.

I dont think we've ever had such a mellow cat before. Even our other cats who werent semi-feral still had that 'oh Im gonna climb the curtains' spark.

Rhexis said:
Observe a kitten feeding from its mother and you'll see where this comes from. Its a bit like a security blanket imho.

A neighbor of our died recently, and all her pets went to neighbors because she didnt want them going to the pound. So not only do we have afore mentioned Tigger. But 'Babe' as well. Only problem is she doesnt socialize with other animals at all. So she's in my room with me, content as ever that all our other pets arent in the same room. Slept next to my pillow all last night.

I dont think we've ever had such a mellow cat before. Even our other cats who werent semi-feral still had that 'oh Im gonna climb the curtains' spark.

I don't know much about cats..:( Thats why I bought the book..I've always had Dogs...I know this stray I have is so sweet and lovable...Don't know why I didn't get a cat sooner, but she never went thru the kitten stage with me climbing everything, because she was 2 when I got her...She is still very playful tho..