RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[pity party]

The air conditioner at home is broken and I stayed the night at said neighbors house..as it somehow gets hotter inside than outside with no a/c running. Going over there soon though, unpacked stuff and snuggle with my pets.
You put a curse on me, Rhexis!! Evilnesss. Now ours it out as well. Well not really out but the outside unit was making a grinding sound so my mom turned it off. And I live in Louisiana, So I have humidity as well as heat.

I had to stop getting attached to animals, ever single animal ive ever called mine and gotten attached to has been killed by dogs or taken by strangers, I just now got a new cat about a month ago ... scared to get attached to her ....

As for az, ... god i hear ya on the heat shit .. I lived there a year and fucking hated it!

Sorry for all that has been happening to you, words really dont say enough :(.

Damn AZ haters... lol... nah, I come from fuckin Fargo, ND. So I miss the snow. Meh. BUT I hate humid. I like the dry heat. No sweatyness compared to a lot of other places.

-Storm

Sunshine

Wanderer
Rhexis said:
The only downside is most of the functions for the tv are in a lil remote built into the armrest. Nappy guy next to me kept covering half the controls with his arm.

The two upsides to BA are the entertainment (I watched several movies), and the food. I think I mentioned the food in that airplanes thread though. After years of flying locally my first international trip with them was pleasent food-wise. I expected a crappy cold ham sandwhich or somethings. Roast chicken. Just uber yum.

Ohh yes and SAS Scandanavian Air has those tv and map ect...good food too...I flew from USA to Stockholm once and once USA to Coppenhagen then both onto Finland....took total like 24 hours with lay overs and things...but the main flight was 8 hours...I was very glad to have those movies and tv shows...food was good...they gave us little mask to put on to help us sleep and bottled water...was sorta nice for being in a plane

Rhexis

Knight
DreamCatcher- I think Ill do that. England's countryside is worth a paragraph or two of rambling.

TMS- I was given an umbrella for christmas while I was there..never used it. It rained some, but never on days when we had plans to go out and about.

Sithid, dont be afraid to love. It hurts like hell when they're gone, but sadly you'll outlive most pets anyway (well, maybe not some turtles...). May as well love them every minute that you can. My mum got a new kitten apparently, its staying at a friends while they were in Mexcio, they're going to go pick it up tonight.

This kitten will never replace any other pet Ive had, especially not Kechara. But a pets purpose is not to fill the void left behind by some previous deceased pet. Love them as the individual they are and hope that you treat them well in the time that you have them.

Kechara's body was never found..I keep thinking that they're alllll wrong and that Ill turn around and she'll prance up, the snotty lil thing she is and mrow at me demanding fresh milk in her bowl.

This kitten will never replace any other pet Ive had, especially not Kechara. But a pets purpose is not to fill the void left behind by some previous deceased pet. Love them as the individual they are and hope that you treat them well in the time that you have them.
I know the feeling, but it does help some when a new pet "fills th void" if not just to help take your mind off of it...then again, sometimes I dont want to take my mind off of ir and dweell on it instead and end up beating myself up. People grieve different ways, and some people even grive differently themselves.

Rhexis

Knight
Well. The new kitten is absolutely friggin adorable. His name is Tigger, or Tiger. My brothers have been fighting over which to call him.

He's asleep under my chair...pretty much the same spot Kechara would be if she were still around. Its oddly soothing to have a new pet to lavish my attention on.

http://eviath.com/Tigger.rar (may need to adjust brightness/contrast)

WarAngel

Wanderer
Rhexis said:
Well. The new kitten is absolutely friggin adorable. His name is Tigger, or Tiger. My brothers have been fighting over which to call him.

He's asleep under my chair...pretty much the same spot Kechara would be if she were still around. Its oddly soothing to have a new pet to lavish my attention on.

Your cat looks and acts just like my cat Snickers. So cute!

Rhexis said:

That's exactly what happened to me. After Henry died, Molli starting hanging around for scraps and eventually I took her in. I told myself I wouldn't get attached to her and yadda yadda but eventually I did. Never replaced him but gave me something to do besides mope and cry.

KITTY!!!!

Why do cats have to die? Cats are like... the awesomest pet in the world.

-Storm

-Edit-
After further Kitty Movie Watching, I have discovered that the cat is bleeding due to injury or... is on its period.

Rhexis

Knight
If you mean the red splotch on the floor, thats spilled nail polish. Heh.

(Kittay is a he, no girly bleeding for him)

Rhexis

Knight
Hah! Nurr, thats been there for forever. Those kinds of messes are hard to avoid lately. Lil brother has ADHD and gets into all sorts of trouble like that.

Rhexis

Knight
I know its cliche to blame a kids misbehavior on ADD/ADHD..but when hes on his pills during the day at school and in the afternoon hes an angel...but later in the day..things go downhill. Mum made the mistake of buying him fake blood for halloween. He found where we hid it and splattered it -all- over the bathroom. Still pinkish stains on the walls in there, ended up painting over the entire room.

Rhexis

Knight
Id love to say its rubbed off, but Ive been calling her mum for years. Mother is too formal, and Mom is just childish. -Shrugs-

Rhexis said:
Id love to say its rubbed off, but Ive been calling her mum for years. Mother is too formal, and Mom is just childish. -Shrugs-
The words I normally use to describe my mother are too vulgar to say in a public forum...