RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[pity party]

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
The words I normally use to describe my mother are too vulgar to say in a public forum...
The words I normally use to describe what I frequently do to your mother are too vulgar to say in a public forum...

Joeku said:
The words I normally use to describe what I frequently do to your mother are too vulgar to say in a public forum...
Thats why you dont prize me. You love my mother more than me :( BTW, goto the thread "picture", look at the winning one, and rethink that statement.

Sorry for hijacking the thread. Everyone share their experiences with losing a pet. And pity Rhexis.

And by pity, I mean try and grab her in innappropriate places :confused:

Storm33229 said:
Meh. Im a cracker.

-Storm
bleh. w/e. I just dont like hip-Hop Lingo. There needs to be more British Black guys in America. I was watching Ocean's Eleven the opther night and that guy cracks me up.

Anti-Basic said:
bleh. w/e. I just dont like hip-Hop Lingo. There needs to be more British Black guys in America. I was watching Ocean's Eleven the opther night and that guy cracks me up.

Yes out with the grill wearing thugs who think that rapping is actually music!

*starts listening to Eminem*

-Storm

Anti-Basic said:
How many times do I gotta say it?

No Ebonics In The Coffee Shop.
Anti-Basic said:

*Hides before someone gets offended and all hell breaks lose*

I took this Stray cat in that is 2 years old...Poor thing was skinny and always lived outside...Now she thinks shes a Queen around here and spoiled...Oh shes rotten, but the best cat I've ever had....

I had a St. Bernard Named Bud that died....They don't live long because of their heart is so big, but anyway I took him to the Vet because he was losing weight, the Vet said put him on a high protein Diet..I did everything the Vet said to do...The Dumb ass vet didn't check for Heart Warms and My Bud ended up dying.:( It was so sad....

Losing a pet is so sad, but there are pets out there that are in need of a good home and love...You'll always have a special place in your heart for the pet you lost, but there is always room to love another pet that is in need of someone to treat them good...

I took this Stray cat in that is 2 years old...Poor thing was skinny and always lived outside...Now she thinks shes a Queen around here and spoiled...Oh shes rotten, but the best cat I've ever had....
All cats think they are kings/queens of the house. Even if they came from the pound like mine. lol. somehow they manage to think they are above you.

Anti-Basic said:
All cats think they are kings/queens of the house. Even if they came from the pound like mine. lol. somehow they manage to think they are above you.

LOL Thats the truth... My cat "Twany" drives me crazy...She loves waking me up at night..She is always wanting attention...

Sunshine

Wanderer
DreamCatcher said:
LOL Thats the truth... My cat "Twany" drives me crazy...She loves waking me up at night..She is always wanting attention...

But of course it never enters their minds that you could not adore them..it is an impossibilty and after all we are here to serve them right? giggles

Sunshine said:
But of course it never enters their minds that you could not adore them..it is an impossibilty and after all we are here to serve them right? giggles
Exactly. I think its bred into them tbh. in egypt they were worshipped as gods..maybe that got into their heads. Mine thinks she is the boss of everything.

Sunshine said:

LOL Very true....I bought a cat book, now how the author knows all this about what a cat thinks is beyond me...LOL For Example: When a cat purrs they are content...Ok I will by this one...Now if a cat is kneeding you they think you are their Mother...LOL Now how does the Author of this book knows what a cat thinks...LOL He says in this book we are the pets and they are the owners, they choose us....:rolleyes: Cats are amusing tho...

Sunshine

Wanderer
DreamCatcher said:
LOL Very true....I bought a cat book, now how the author knows all this about what a cat thinks is beyond me...LOL For Example: When a cat purrs they are content...Ok I will by this one...Now if a cat is kneeding you they think you are their Mother...LOL Now how does the Author of this book knows what a cat thinks...LOL He says in this book we are the pets and they are the owners, they choose us....:rolleyes: Cats are amusing tho...

I think they study and observe behavior and from that conclude what actions mean..just like Jane Goodall studied chimps I believe it was and learned what and how they interact and communicate...but that is all speculation on my part...I am not a scientist by any means