RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post more!

Vhaldir

Sorceror
Post more!

I'm runnin' out of posts to read ppl.. lol
My work days are largely uneventful and I get bored.. :(

Exosys

Wanderer
well, heres a story that i saw 2 weeks ago...

I was out shoveling snow because we just got 9 inches, no snowplows have came on our roads yet (so brand new white powder)...I was shoveling my driveway thought, and i hear this LOUD sound, like a engine, so i go up on top of my driveways' hill and look around (the road to the left of me extends about 3 miles). All of the sudden i see a four-wheeler come flying down that road. It was a BRAND new Yamaha Raptor (goto www.yamaha.com if you dont know what a raptor is). It was prolly going 60, then i saw something behind it, it was a guy getting pulled on a Saucer sled thing...the metal circles. All of the sudden PLOW, the guy flips off of the saucer going about 60, flies right into the side of a 4-H building, which was down a 7 ft ditch...I was laughing so hard, and the EMS came like 10 minutes later. I mean, that is just common sense, i would bail out of that saucer when you hit 10 mph , but he was going 60+ !! ANYWAYS, thats my story, btw, if you didnt remember, SECOND DAY OF X-MAS BREAK! that would suck! lol oh well id have to go, *college sucks*...there you go Vhaldir, read on :D

Lifedragn

Wanderer
Maybe just likes to talk, I do feel for ya though vhaldir. My work days are also usually uneventful, fortunately not always long days, but boring nonetheless. You should see my post count on the D&D forum i usually visit, I get talkative when bored, hehe

Vhaldir

Sorceror
*grins*

Yeah.. I'm gonna have to find a few virii to send out over the network just to give myself something to do.. hehe (J/K!) :twisted:

Vhaldir

Sorceror
Exosys said:
it seems you are using this to get your post count up...

nah..
Vhaldir said:
Everyone just post some BS in here or something..

Stories, jokes, etc.

Just trying to get some gossip going..
It's always an improvement to ones day when they have humorous antics, jokes and stories upon which their morale may feed..

Lifedragn

Wanderer
I'm takin off but heres a joke...

Two men working in a facory were talking. "I know how to get some
time off," said one.

"How are you going to do that?"

"Watch," he said, and climbed up on a rafter. The foreman asked what
he was doing up there, and the man replied. "I'm a lightbulb."

"I think you need some time off," the foreman said said, and the
first man walked out of the factory. After a moment, the second
man followed him.

"Where do you think you're going?" the foreman shouted.

"I can't work in the dark," he said.

Etalicus

Sorceror
:evil:
ok here my second post here :)

i would say a joke but my jokes are more in person funny
so ill spare you all

:twisted:

Vhaldir

Sorceror
Don't think the in-person thing's gonna happen any time soon, unless we wanna have a 'RunUO' convention ;)