RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post more!

Lifedragn

Wanderer
Hehe, they have all kinds of crap on there, like this

This is a mature topic, if ur not mature enough to deal with things dont visit this http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/scitech_story.cfm?instanceid=17484 -its not that bad, just had to give a minor warning. If its unsuitable let me know and I'll delete it

And remember ppl, this is from a tabloid, I don't think its true

Lifedragn

Wanderer
last weekend was a computer show and I work at a computer store that sets up at the show. Thing is, we are a small store and use the same inventory for both store and show. This essentially means packing 90% or more of the store into boxes and using the fact that the store is empty to clean one day, attending the show the next, and then recovering from the show the day after (unpacking, figuring out what to restock, etc.) then had some customers in tuesday most of the day which brings me to today

Lifedragn

Wanderer
depends, we have seen the shows going downhill. Then a couple regular vendors didnt show up due to table price increases which made them upset (werent large increases anyway) and extremely low attendance than normal. Last weekend was the first time we actually took a loss from going to a show. Sucks to do all that work only for the company to lose money