RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puzzle!

ASayre

RunUO Developer
Puzzle!

Okay, well, a couple of weeks ago, I put a puzzle up on Demise.

Noone's been able to solve it yet despite 17 pages of posts on it.

Krrios hates me because of it and he hasn't figured it out yet.

Can you figure out this puzzle?

Here's a link to the thread.

and without furthur delay...

The puzzle:

(Yes, I made it available as a wallpaper so people can think about it even when doing other stuff. ;P)

Rhexis

Knight
My mind is jello and I dislike word games. At glance it looks like a pyramid puzzle. So following that logic for the first line "second in aqua, but reverse" I got the word 'Stack'. Opposite of Queue. Dont ask for reasoning behind that...Jelllo I tells ya...jello.

ASayre

RunUO Developer
bzk90 said:
I googled and found no answer...this one has the entire internet stumped...

Cause I created it, why would there be an answer to something that hasn't been solved yet? ;)

WarAngel

Wanderer
It is funny to search Google for the first line of the puzzle. The first two results are posts on other sites asking for help with it. :D

bzk90

Lord
to be honest...I don't even understand the structure of the puzzle. what are all the ....'s and ////'s

Sunshine

Wanderer
Boggles- No sorry my brain refuses to work with me on this puzzle...I will have to hope someone more cleaver than I can figure this out and will share the answer

Tannis

Knight
DontdroptheSOAD said:
Second in Aqua but reverse. Sounds to me like

"p"
Yep, or I was thinking it you flip it upside down from being a "q" it would be a "d". That's not really reversed though.

Yeah. Without knowing what the slashes, dots, and underscores are supposed to be, or what purpose they server, this puzzle is retardedly difficult to understand, let alone solve.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
TheOutkastDev said:
Yeah. Without knowing what the slashes, dots, and underscores are supposed to be, or what purpose they server, this puzzle is retardedly difficult to understand, let alone solve.

ASayre

RunUO Developer
TheOutkastDev said:

That's part of the puzzle. :(

WizardingOne

Sorceror
What are you trying to get...a letter between each slash, to make a word, or a word between each slash to make a phrase or just a bunch of random words, letters, and numbers? You can't even start if you don't know what you are trying to accomplish...