RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puzzle!

kellsar

Wanderer
haha my work:

how many roads does it take a human to cross...

im sure you all know what those mice came up with, give them the computer and it will have the answer, but in several trillions of years it shall not have the question anymore, and also...

the data would become illegable on the HDDs :p

anyone really know the answer?

if it is 42, imma shoot my 2nd account on my personal server with a custom made repeating crossbow nammed: My Paintball Gun (dmg output... instakill).

RavonTUS

Sorceror
Greetings,

A google search on Aqua, brings up the band Aqua.

Aqua was a Scandinavian dance/pop group, best-known for their 1997 breakthrough single "Barbie Girl".

Is the answer ASayre likes to play with Barbie dolls?!?

-Ravon

Jarrod

Sorceror
You didnt copy this out of a Bjork lyrics page did you?

kellsar

Wanderer
after staring at this for some time...

as everything that i do not answer, it become 42, but this is really odd, makes me want to spend my time just trying to stare at it and going wtf is that?

turned sideways...

nothing, i looked at everything, still nothing that makes sense.

if this is supposed to make sense
then it does not to me
else
if i am making no sense today
then i was making none yesterday
endif

[EOVM] (End of Visual Memory)

kellsar

Wanderer
ok, i GOT IT!!!

see this pic for what it is :)

P is second in aqua, but reverse

just like "Each Word" but without the last: Eac Wor
Eachwor, last name perhaps? and P is the first initial.

just like end, without the fifth-no 'E'
so, ND
north dakota.

and i did a little editing to make it all look like it has sense in it :p

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Flipper said:
Impossible To Solve I Give Up
I think you are right, and I don't think it is because it is a good riddle. It is because you have to guess what the everything in the puzzle stands for.

Li4uLi4uLi4vLi4uIC4vLl9fLi4uLi4uLy5fXy4uIC4uXy4uLl9fICYjOTYzMjsNCi4gLiAuIC4gLiAuIC4gLi9fLi4uLiAuIC4uLi8uLi4uIC4uLi4vLi4uLi4uLi4gJiM5NjMyOw0KLi4uLi8uIC4uLi4uLi4vLi5fXy4uLy5fXy4uLl9fX18gJiM5NjMyOw0KX19fXy4uLi4vLl8uLiAuLy4uLi4uLi4uXy8uLi4uLi4uLg==

Am I close? lmao

Note: This actually wasn't random, it was from the
......../... ./.__....../.__.. .._...__ ■
. . . . . . . ./_.... . .../.... ..../........ ■
..../. ......./..__../.__...____ ■
____..../._.. ./........_/........

only turned from text into 'Base64'. I've also tried hex, octal, and pretty much every one here

kellsar

Wanderer
wow, and i thought i was clever with 42...

dang...

i know the answer...

It makes no sense.

thats the answer!!!

kellsar said:
wow, and i thought i was clever with 42...

dang...

i know the answer...

It makes no sense.

thats the answer!!!

I've actually been fiddling around with the link that I told you about, and some maybe it IS converted from like... Hex, and they used that hex conversion as a text type of message again and then converted it to Octal, then converted Hex -> Text ;)
Text -> Hex
Text -> Octal
Hex -> Text... like that

(it's not that, that ends up with this:)

bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bF@bE@bE@bE@b`@bE@bF@bE@eF@eF@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bF@bE@eF@eF@bE@bE@b`@bE@bE@eF@bE@bE@bE@eF@eF@b`@Af@`D@`A@bE@b`@bE@b`@bE@b`@bE@b`@bE@b`@bE@b`@bE@b`@bE@bF@eF@bE@bE@bE@bE@b`@bE@b`@bE@bE@bE@bF@bE@bE@bE@bE@b`@bE@bE@bE@bE@bF@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@b`@Af@`D@`A@bE@bE@bE@bE@bF@bE@b`@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bF@bE@bE@eF@eF@bE@bE@bF@bE@eF@eF@bE@bE@bE@eF@eF@eF@eF@b`@Af@`D@`A@eF@eF@eF@eF@bE@bE@bE@bE@bF@bE@eF@bE@bE@b`@bE@bF@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@eF@bF@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE@bE

But maybe that's a new form of code at Mr. Pomato guy's trying to teach us... an "elite" code...

kellsar

Wanderer
lol, mebe he is using some ANCIENT form of it all...
or
mebe he is using a custom built encoder?

lol be funny if he used a random number generator