RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puzzle!

daat99

Staff member
My bet is this:
2nd in aqua but reverse: 2nd letter from the end: "u"
just like each except the last: remove the h and you get "eac"
just like end without the fifth: remove the fifth letter of the alphabeth (e) and you get "nd".

Now what that means is up to you guys...

Stilgar

Sorceror
Looks sorta like morse code, but wtf are the giant blocks?
i think it looks like a morse code too when i saw this puzzle. then i have learned this text isnt formatted like morse code :D
but im too lazy to investigate this kind of puzzle :)

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
Stilgar said:
i think it looks like a morse code too when i saw this puzzle. then i have learned this text isnt formatted like morse code :D
but im too lazy to investigate this kind of puzzle :)

Errrmmm........

Kirin-man said:
Judging the format ... No. it's deffietly not morse code.
Yeah....

Lokai

Knight
It would be REALLY helpful to know what it is that we are trying to solve? I mean, are we trying to come up with a word? a phrase? a picture? an idea? a person?

Broadside

Wanderer
daat99 said:
My bet is this:
2nd in aqua but reverse: 2nd letter from the end: "u"
just like each except the last: remove the h and you get "eac"
just like end without the fifth: remove the fifth letter of the alphabeth (e) and you get "nd".

Now what that means is up to you guys...

I was thinking the first one was is the q in reverse would be "p" :cool:

daat99

Staff member
Broadside said:
I was thinking the first one was is the q in reverse would be "p" :cool:
Well it can be either, either take second letter from the start and reverse it or take second letter from the reversed start - aka end.

Peoharen

Sorceror
Kirin-Man said:
Judging the format ... No. it's deffietly not morse code.
Yeah it's not formatted for it. Plus even if you tried after you got as far as "Hes" the rest of it does not make sense. Unless there was suppose to but a extra dash or dot after the fouth spot.. Then it chould say "His" ;)

Edit: @ ASayre I may not know the answer but you may not beable to guess my riddles answer. http://www.orbsydia.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=18