RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quitting Smoking

Anti-Basic;642663 said:
so....any tips on starting smoking? :D

Then you would need a support group to quit..lmao Its a bad habit....Be smart and never start...;) *How that needs to be on a cig commercial.* lol

Malaperth

Wanderer
make it quick on yourself... throw about 5 grand in cash out the window of a fast moving vehicle, then suck on bleach fumes for an hour or two. That should be a couple years of smoking there.

Malaperth

Wanderer
I read the whole thread, and I've smoked longer than you've been on this planet... And I'm a moron because I continue to do it...

FireSoul

Wanderer
Joeku;642677 said:
Well, Mal said that you guys would shake your canes at the rest of us... lol.

lol, I actually have a cane. I have spinal damage. Too many years of being clumsy and falling down too many stairs. Seriously. Well that and the neurologist figures I likely grew too fast. I was nearly 2 feet tall at birth, 3'1 at age two and six feet by age 13. Now I think I'm around 5'10 *sigh*.

Malaperth

Wanderer
all I know is that NEURologist and PROCTologist are wayyyy too similar for my tastes. Seems to me they both think with the same part of their anatomy, but what do I know... I don't like doctors.

FireSoul

Wanderer
I'm not a big fan of the medical profession in general either. But I try to keep on cordial terms. Just in case...

Malaperth

Wanderer
Oh, I don't hassle them, but many of them refuse to believe that I know my body better than they do since I've been with it for many years...

FireSoul

Wanderer
Malaperth;642692 said:
Oh, I don't hassle them, but many of them refuse to believe that I know my body better than they do since I've been with it for many years...

Heh, you're *with it*. Now there is a phrase that shows your age :D