RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Race Factions in beta phase

Ace

Sorceror
Re: ..

ralph said:
i love how there will always be flammers no matter what the topic is...

Exactly what I was thinking about. I mean, everytime I see a post with like 3 or more pages, I know now that its little immature guys that are flaming each other when they know that the other 11,000 members of the forums really dont care ! Come on, do it somewhere else, like private messages, IRC channels, MSN. No need for us to see who is better than the other to flame !

First of all, its Screenshoots submission forum, that mean someone submit screenshoot and we post comments. Nobody told that we weren't allowed to ask the author to release but damnit, if he dont want, just shut you mouth ! Then, no need for the author to add some power to the flames by answering the others on why he dont want to release, just watch them crying and laugh ! :twisted:

ralph

Wanderer

acctually its not, it wasnt ment to turn into this..... it was ment to show screen shots of the shard in the making, but stupid people ruin it all *crys*

_Skydancer_

Wanderer

Kennyd

Sorceror
well this isn't ment for the other 11000 ppl on the forums Ace, sorry if it bothers you :) Kain expressed his opinion, I replied... it's all in-topic tho so I don't see what's the problem here.. Ppl communicating (sorta :D )

nice picture btw, skydancer

Morxeton

Sorceror
Dalius said:
Worst thread ever

The original intent was to post screen shots of my upcoming shard. But, unfortunately like everywhere else on these forums, you get people that want to whine and bitch about stupid shit. That's why this thread is now crap. I will end up requesting it's removal.

Kennyd

Sorceror
aw well i dont see it that way, everything in this topic is actually about Morx's race thing.. sooo... sure ppl flame but it's IN-topic :p so I dont mind.. kinda funny anyway. You guys shouldnt get all worked up about it