RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Race Factions in beta phase

Kennyd

Sorceror
hm good question and uh I don't wanna script for another shard :p It's just I read on the site of morx's shard that he's making custom skills and spells for each race, wich I love to script.

.FLuXx.

Wanderer
Wish more shards with race systems allowed a range of colors for each race chosen. Not all drow elfs are dark dark blue-ish black. Not all elves are bright green. Not saying anything really against the classes shown here, simply venting about it a bit.

rexxz

Page
.FLuXx. said:
Wish more shards with race systems allowed a range of colors for each race chosen. Not all drow elfs are dark dark blue-ish black. Not all elves are bright green. Not saying anything really against the classes shown here, simply venting about it a bit.

yes they are shut up

rexxz

Page
that question is redundant.... :D

the point is they are all the same color and noone can argue with it because they havent met them to see if they were different

Kennyd

Sorceror
errr news flash : elves are fictional

:p

What I ment was that different writers described them diffirently so there's no STANDARD color for elves

Kain_Omen

Wanderer
So don't release your job

But if you want make some pub go to the appropriate section or create a site, that's all.
You don't help?As well...we don't help you.
Maybe you will be more nice next time, make enjoy the people is OUR work.To make your script you have based on RUNUO.If Runuo coder were as you, we will have not any emulator...EGO :p
It's people as you who block indirectly the developpement.

For me a translate all the script in french for all community!
Maybe in other language on request...

And do you think all is translate in OSI?Not
Remember brotherhood make great work, solitary and autopublicity make just lonelyness.So i guess you will play with your work...but i'll not join your shard just for this reason...So continue to work...ALONE.

Bye...

Kain_Omen

Wanderer

But if you want make some pub go to the appropriate section or create a site, that's all.
Maybe you will be more nice next time, make enjoy the people is OUR work.To make your script you have based on RUNUO.If Runuo coder were as you, we will have not any emulator...EGO :p

Remember brotherhood make great work, solitary and autopublicity make just lonelyness.So i guess you will play with your work...but i'll not join your shard just for this reason...So continue to work...ALONE.

Bye...

Kain_Omen

Wanderer

Bye...

Morxeton

Sorceror
Re: So don't release your job

Kain_Omen said:

Bye...

Uhm, I write scripts for forums as well as I write scripts for my personal use only. If you have a problem with that, then I am glad you will not play on my shard. If all shards had ALL of the SAME scripts, what is the point in playing on any of the shards? Everyone will flock to the one they have the best connection on and stay there. This is NOT OSI. I HELP people write scripts and I HELP people who have problems. JUST BECAUSE I learned how to write scripts on my own DOES NOT REQUIRE ME TO RELEASE ALL OF MY SCRIPTS. I select which scripts I RELEASE and if YOU or ANYONE ELSE has a problem with it, then TOO bad. I love to help people and I will be working on a nice project that I WILL BE releasing to the forums. But it's people like you that make me think twice. I will just ignore you and continue with my business and help others. No one has to take the time to help anyone else out, but I always do. Everyday I help someone out whether it's on #RunUO channel on irc.coldfront.net or on ICQ or AIM. Just because I don't release my race faction scripts does not make me a bad person. Posting screenshots was not an intent to give my shard publicity. My shard is NOT public and will NOT be public for a while. This is my first major project that I have created as I only learned scripting 5-6 weeks ago. I am proud of myself and I wanted to get input from others on seeing how well I was doing. If this becomes a furthermore problem, all screenshots from this thread will be removed, and I will request this entire thread to be deleted. I will not tolerate ignorance and be flamed for nothing.

Thanks.

P.S.
Was it really necessary to post your comment three times in a row? I don't think so.

Morxeton

Sorceror
One more thing to add to that,
Kain_Omen
Why haven't you posted that nonsense in all other threads of people that posted screen shots from their custom shards as well?

Kennyd

Sorceror
lol kain u fucking fool, first of all it was rly hard reading your post cuz well you can't speak english apparently :? but that's coo, no harm there..

Secondly having an EGO is not the same as being selfish.(not that I find morx selfish in any way)

Thirdly hmm this is a personal project of him, with his PERSONAL ideas and thoughts of a new UO experience.. What good are the scripts to anyone else, i'd despise the person who'd use somebody else's complete project. Things like this should remain Unique and not shared with the world... I mean from your point of view, you might as well go to the creators of Ultima Online and say "HEY WHY ARENT YOU SHARING BLAH EGO BLAH"
....and uh also about you translating all the shit into French... what's so creative and personal about that? It's only natural you'd share that man. I mean if you can talk english there wouldn't be the need to translate it :rolleyes: So I'm guessing you're doing it for your fellow french players..

And to finish it off, Uhm RunUO dev team is trying to ReCreate OSI, they're not making something completely NEW, That's why they are sharing.. to make everyone have the basic-shitty-osi-uo-gaming-system scripts. (Lol this is in no way ment offensive to the RunUO developers cuz i have alotta respect for em, Sorry if it seems that way... just saying this in advance cuz I know some wise ass will make this comment :))

I hope I've made myself clear kain

flamez

Sorceror
kain, morx is my homie, he is also my boss in a way, for i am the webmaster of the shard, i have known morx from when he didnt kno how to script, and now that he does, he helps, he helps me all the time, whenever i have a problem, what would be the point, of releasing his race faction, his shard is unique, this is HIS unique script, he was kind enough to even TELL you people about these scripts....he didnt have to tell u about these scripts, and his shard, he just wanted some feedback from the members, so dont flame someone, for showing there ideas for feedback, flaming popular members on this forum, makes you an outcast, just ask Joe-Bob.....he might have been banned tho...so its best just...dont flame...its not nice...