RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Race Factions in beta phase

ralph

Wanderer

lmao, morxeton u dont respond to ignorance? i was complimenting you and u firewalled me, what good did that do?
Why do you keep posting?......... your not going to bring the shard down, no one listens to what you have to say because its not true...

Kennyd

Sorceror
Well i wouldn't go calling him a liar tho.. I mean how can you possibly know if he's telling the truth or just being a lil bitch.. You simply can't. So remain neutral and don't flame the poor guy :)

Morxeton

Sorceror
The guy is extremely immature and ignorant, so I firewalled him. There is nothing wrong with that. I don't want ignorance on my shard. Simple enough :)

Kennyd

Sorceror
Yes i don't tolerate ignorance myself... irl that is. If you discriminate players by it, you'll have a very low playerbase... cuz face it... 99% of the people live blindly in this world with their ignorant train of thought.

Morxeton

Sorceror
I'd rather have a lower playerbase full of more mature players than a high playerbase of all immature pricks. I don't need that and don't want that. I have a ton of friends IRL and from OSI that will play the shard. If that is all I have playing, I don't mind. It's fun playing with people that aren't so, well you know. Joking around and acting like an ass are two different things. You have to draw the line somewhere.

flamez

Sorceror
hehe, i play around with morx all the time, but to call him racist, lol, if he firewalled me, i wouldnt start spamming in here, i'd still help his site, he's my friend, thus, i dont give wut he does, yes the shard does rock, and yes i would love to play it when it came out, but if i got banned from it, that doesnt ruin a friendship, so who cares, axion, just give up, u've lost, considering i've seen morx's char, and its named Morxeton, and its a dark elf, why would u think thats ralph, when Ralph would clearly name himself....well....RALPH, i agree with morx aswell, i would rather have a small player base, with mature people then a big one with immature people.

axion

Wanderer
umm see u got it all wrong, u guyz are assuming shit that didnt even happen, i was asking morx who was the other guy thinkin it was ralph cuz that guy was an orc... dont post if u dont know the story + u werent even there

Kennyd

Sorceror
heh well anyway, i stopped caring, from what I hear you have a website and your shard is public morx? Cuz well I'm kinda bored :D

flipside

Wanderer
Better not release this, it will turn into Archeronne's factions, every person on these forums using it, now I have no problem with that, but it's when I sign on a shard and people ask me how I like the factions THEY made then I tell them off and they call me a newb and I log :rolleyes: But the same thing will happen to this.. people will say THEY made it when they didn't.

Morxeton

Sorceror
Kennyd, website is really generic it's still being worked on and shard is private. But if you would like to check it out you can PM me. :)

flipside, this system will never be released. I will write scripts to post on forums, but I will not release any of the faction scripts. ;)

GoodVillain

Wanderer
Re: stfu

axion said:
newb gms' you guyz suck balls =X :evil:
i seen tha shard b4 u bitches :<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vokal From R y S t ----> poons you

Oh goody. Another person added to my shit list! Sounds like another sphere user.

flamez

Sorceror
Kenny, i am currently the webmaster of the website, and err well, http://www.uosnetwork.com is kind of the site for now, im still testing on my personal site, so the site wont be updated except when Ralph does it, to give recent news and such, this shard is gonna roxx, if u play it, u'll love it, and u wont wanna get off lol, believe me, its happened lol ask morx =P

rexxz

Page
lol ive been gone for a while *cough not telling why* and i see that axion, you are indeed a beeatch

now go be a good little boy and crawl up in a little corner and STFU AND DIE

Kennyd

Sorceror
hey you happen to need an extra scripter? seeing as i don't have a host or anything im making all my shit for nothing :p

Voran

Wanderer
axion said:
Attention: This just in.. Morxeton is racist.. he firewalled me for no apparent reason... I got on the shard, and said whos that nigga

Axion, think about that for a moment, and consider what you've just said...
Morxeton is a racist because YOU used a racist insult? Okay then... :rolleyes: