RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Race Factions in beta phase

_Skydancer_

Wanderer
Logo

What do you think about that logo?

Morxeton

Sorceror
Skydancer, very NICE logo :) Great job you did on it!

Oh and Revan, your idea with a new stealth system, I thought about it and talked it over with Rexxz, I will be implementing something like that :) Thanks for the great idea. :D

_Skydancer_

Wanderer
If you need, I can send it to you by email.
In fact, if you'll need snthing connected with creatung logos, buttons, etc, my icq 118798451

Hmm. I don't know what the problem is, but after uploading .jpg files to my host, after exiting, noone can see theese pictures...
Pls. who knows, give me the link to normal free hosting site

Voran

Wanderer
Shurik said:
aren't vampires supposed to have pure black hair? :?

No, but then they're not supposed to burn in the sunlight, either.
Thank you very much, Nosferatu, Anne Rice and Buffy...

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
yes

every single vampire movie ever has had them burn in sunlight

except blade because hes god

psz

Administrator
Bram Stoker's Dracula did not have him burn in sunlight.

IIRC, the comment was something along the lines of "He was called nocturnal not because he could not walk in sunlight, but because he found his prey easier at night."

psz

Administrator
Though, on a related note, Anne Rice at least tried to give a REASON for her vamps frying (and all their other quirks)... Can't always say the same about the rest...

sliptongue69

Sorceror
Cmonkey123 said:
psz said:
Bram Stoker's Dracula did not have him burn in sunlight.

Yea, well that was Bram Stroker's Dracula... lol ;)

Bram Stoker was the originator of Dracula.

Oh yeah, that looks really sweet guys! A little colorful for my taste, but the idea is freaking awesome!

flamez

Sorceror
Morx, why would u make a TIME SET gump, when only GMs, and above, can set the time, or only Seers, or Admins or wutever, can set the time....lol...answer me on here, or ICQ lol