RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron Paul -

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Ron Paul - 03-17-2008 03:42 PM Ryan Obama Sucks.

Hammerhand

Knight
I dont see what the big deal is about same sex marriages. If you think about it.. ALL marriages are basically same sex. Does sex change when you get married or is it the same old sex you had before the vows? Other than the "No sex" marriages, they're all pretty much the same. Besides, we're all human. Well.. most are, some I'm not so sure about. Same sex relationships, interacial relationships. Whatever happened to HUMAN relationships? I figure if 2 people want to tie themselves to one another for the rest of their lives, let em. If they're happy, great, if not, we'll soon have people bitching about same sex divorces. Too many in the world today arent happy unless they're either bitching about something or making someone else miserable.

*You may now flame this post if you so desire.* :p

HellRazor

Knight
Hammerhand;743809 said:
I dont see what the big deal is about same sex marriages. If you think about it.. ALL marriages are basically same sex. Does sex change when you get married or is it the same old sex you had before the vows?

I think you've just nailed down why all marriage is fundamentally wrong!