RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron Paul -

Radwen

Wanderer
Something tells me you enjoy tapping the surface of your anus slightly when your on your pc.

Its ok, I do too.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
DontdroptheSOAD;742237 said:
You know barack isn't a muslim right? you racist fuck?

Ya but he's a shitty presidential candidate.... being black has nothing to do with it. As for not being a Muslim he sure does have an INTERESTING middle name...

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Ryan;742601 said:
Ya but he's a shitty presidential candidate.... being black has nothing to do with it. As for not being a Muslim he sure does have an INTERESTING middle name...

Yeah because he totally chose his middle name right?

pacolaco2

Sorceror
Ryan;742601 said:

Cause a fucking middle name has anything to do with a person's character. Who are you going to vote for, John McCain?

PappaSmurf

Knight
All of the candidates have issues with their platforms vs their performance records.

Ron Paul may have good ideas but they are so far outside the box as far as the main stream in Washington, that Congress would never allow any of his ideas that would have a large impact happen. Remember Kiddies the President can't "create" laws, or disband Government agencies. Congress needs to approve the move.

McCain....If he was the the right choice why wasn't her 4 years ago or 8? All and all he's shown time and time again not to be the best choice, in the eyes of the American and his own Parties people.

Obama, my issues is experience, he's pretty much a new comer to Washington. He's been around long enough to learn a few tricks but not long enough to know when Not to use them. On top of that I don't think Racial relations in the US are at a point where a person from the 3rd largest Ethnic Majority can win and not cause racial tensions in regions of the US. Yes that's right 3rd there are now more Hispanics in the US than people of African decent.

Clinton. Proven time and time again to be 2 faced in her stances. Nuff said.

Face it several things need to change to get the US heading in the right direction. None of the people listed above are the answer, Ron Paul doesn't display the demeanor needed to bully Congress, Obama would be used as putty by seasoned political veterans and the other two just plain suck ass. On top of it all Yours, His, Hers, and My vote mean dick as long as a Electoral College is still in place as they choose who wins not popular vote. In recent Memory this has happened people, remember that we wound up with G.W. and not Al Gore even though the final count had Gore with a larger popular vote. We're living in a corrupt system where politicians pull all the strings and none of them can be fully trusted to do whats right by the majority of the US Public.

Outlaw Lobbyist Donations, Civil Liberties Unions, and Political Parties and you can start getting America on the right track again but until that happens we're all fucked.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Out of Obama or Clinton vs. McCain...

McCain all day.

Otherwise... Go Ron Paul... :)

HellRazor

Knight
Obama, because he is the only one of the entire crew that doesn't strike me as being full of shit.

(Well they are ALL full of shit to some degree. You have to be to ever get into a position where you might get elected president. He's just the one who seems to be the LEAST full of shit.)

McCain #2 choice. Although he seems to change from year to year. 4 years ago he would have been my #1. Now his positions seem to change to accomodate whoever he is trying to sway at any given moment.

Hillary - No fucking way. Not only is she 2-faced, she is as dirty as they come. We don't need even LESS ethical fiber in the white house than we have now. Not to mention she is (as someone pointed out) bat shit insane. I'm not quite ready to face the apocalypse.