RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron Paul -

Hammerhand

Knight
Radwen;742200 said:
Foot sex, not shoe. You don't want feet fungi up your poo tube. Trust me.
You know? I think this is one time when inquiring minds do NOT want to know..
Inquiring Mind: Status - Engaging "Out To Lunch" Mode
Inquiring Mind: Status - *out to lunch*

Radwen

Wanderer
Note just in case anyone tries. Prepare LOTS of lube. Finding alternatives in household items can end up in nasty surprises.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Joeku;742126 said:
Soft cotton socks caress the gentle curves of my foot like a woman's bosom.

That image is daunting...

You need to find a woman that has a foot fetish to want feet all over her "bosom".
:D

InOverMyHead

Sorceror
I'm sad that we didn't make it more of a race for Ron Paul. I was kind of hoping he would be the dark horse.

I've already made up my mind. I am a registered Democrat, but if Barack Obama gets the democratic nomination I'm voting for John McCain. If Hillary Clinton gets the democratic nomination I'm voting for John McCain.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
InOverMyHead;742235 said:
I'm sad that we didn't make it more of a race for Ron Paul. I was kind of hoping he would be the dark horse.

I've already made up my mind. I am a registered Democrat, but if Barack Obama gets the democratic nomination I'm voting for John McCain. If Hillary Clinton gets the democratic nomination I'm voting for John McCain.

You know barack isn't a muslim right? you racist fuck?

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
excuse me miss said:
So we should vote for him just because he's black?

No, but InoVermYHead was already banned for making some ingnorant post how she couldnt believe america was voting for a muslim.

Johabius

Knight
Radwen;742256 said:
I bet tons of women are voting for Hilary just because she's a woman :-.
Yep, and that makes them ignorant. Just as ignorant as the people that are not voting for her just because she's a woman.

HellRazor

Knight
The reason I'm not voting for her isn't because she's a woman.

It's because she's a bitch.

There is a difference!

HellRazor

Knight
Johabius;742265 said:
Yep, and that makes them ignorant. Just as ignorant as the people that are not voting for her just because she's a woman.

But not as ignorant as being ignorant of the fact that she is ignorant!

Huh?