RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron Paul -

Joeku

Lord
Greystar;741865 said:
Yes I finally found a plugin for FF that works, now I've blocked the banner AND some peoples avatars because they bugged me. I know I'm not forced to come here but its only one of three places that I can get assistance from a community of people with similar knowledge of the server software. I also agree with what other said, this is not a political forum, there is no need for a political banner.

PS) I also blocked some peoples sig banners as well.
Would you like a cookie?

Hammerhand

Knight
At least it isnt a pic of ol' Hillary... About the only time I even notice the thing anymore is if something in the area is screwing up my bandwidth, then I see this white patch with a tiny lil red x in the corner. THATS annoying as hell to see. Not seeing it is easy.. Its called Selective Blindness, kind of like the Selective Hearing that comes with being a teenager and returns during marriage. :D

Radwen

Wanderer
Sometimes. But then I can wash them easily. Shoes stink because of the accumulation of sweat and you can't wash shoes like you can wash socks.

Hammerhand

Knight
The preceeding posts have been a free load of not quite sure what...
Brought to you by the wonderful people of the RunUO forums...

This was a much sought after lesson in how to go from politics to socks in one easy thread...
:D
And now we return you to our regularly scheduled programming.