RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 1.0 - 24 hour notice

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Good!

I was really hoping this day will come and it will! I havent been a member for a long time but its nice to have so many good scritper that help each other, we might have our bad times and good times but we allways end up happy and with are codes even better :p and evolving its being awasome joining this RunUo community and im just a noob in this but i have progessed a lot with help of our Script Supports Forums and some other friends like Du Grand which have helped a lot in my scripting abilities.

I would like to say thanx to all those scripter that have submitted scripts that what makes free shards special the custom system and ect just for that and also for the help that all of you have given us, my partner and I have being working day and night non stop to bring a simple system which will be released soon, we are still in the testing pahse but it sure will be released for all those scripts hunter out there its a update from a buggy system, more info will be given when we release it.

Thanx for everything and thanx Kirros and all the RunUO Moderators and Admins!

RunUO 4 Live!

daat99

Staff member
I thank you so much, I learned a lot from "tweaking" runuo scripts and I just began.
I truely hope to be a long term member of this community and to help you guys in any way that I can (which you don't realy need my help atm... I'm too lame to help yet).

Thanks for a great job :)

JadeFist

Wanderer
Congratulations to Krrios, Ryan, and the whole Dev team. What an achievement and what a gift you've provided to all of us. I offer a heartfelt "Thank You"!

OOORAH!!
I am so excited :)
I have been patiently waiting since atleast Jan 1st heheh.
Thank you all for your great work! Hopefully I can learn more from the core :)

:eek:

Well....after starting out with the Ultima series in 1985..my first time getting a UOX shard to work...then going to sphere...then finding Runuo....I can only say....

The RunUo Team came, they saw, and they conquered......never will another emu match their skill and intense development schedule. RG would be proud.

Adam

Regressi0n

Wanderer
My congratulations to all the ones that had something to do with the project... really they created an excellent quality emulator. My congratulations and gratitudes.

Bye

hcker2000

Wanderer
Is the RunUO dev team going to help finished PlayUO and Pandoras box? I think PlayUO probably would be the best project to target for finishing next .

Khaz

Knight
krrios...you said you'd be happy if you could give something back to one of the 40,000 members of this site. I say be happy, for you given me more than I ever could have dreamed of. I'm not going to pour my heart out right here, right now, but just know that RunUO...and you developer guys (*group hug*)...has given me something of a reason to keep kicking, keep fighting.

So be happy, I say, for you have been far more than successful. Success is a word that is not big enough, not descriptive enough, to use to depict what you have founded. Those who have helped you and been there to learn alongside you have my many thanks and mighty respect. You have my gratitude, until the end of time.

Agetian

Wanderer
Thank you very much for all the effort you've put to the RunUO and for all the support you gave to the community over the huge period of time. I say thanks for RunUO 1.0, but I'm definitely also thankful for every single release you've made before, for all the help, for the great community you've founded here... I really wish you the very best in the future!

Thx again!
- Agetian

ASKith

Wanderer
I don't feel the least bit worried or awkward about congratulating you guys after the official announcement has been made but before the product is available. Your track record speaks for itself in that I know from experience it will be quality software.

Good job, good work - and I hope the server can withstand so many users downloading 1.0 at 9 sharp.