RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Bacaw's <<_Easy Level System_>>

elferades

Sorceror
I know but when I give a powerscroll of 100 in ninjitsu (and other because it is not only the spell which bug), has my players, they can do the spell

and for test is beccaws bug i have create new serveur with new downloaded runuo 2.0Rc1 and i have add only becaws level Oo

elferades said:
I know but when I give a powerscroll of 100 in ninjitsu (and other because it is not only the spell which bug), has my players, they can do the spell

and for test is beccaws bug i have create new serveur with new downloaded runuo 2.0Rc1 and i have add only becaws level Oo
That is not a problem with this system. Show me where the Ninjitisu edit is and prove me wrong.

I am aware of an issue with 2.0 but there isn't a fix for that yet.

elferades

Sorceror
^^' if is not your script bug why when i download runuo2.0RC1 ninjitsu spellbok work and when i install you script he bugs oo

elferades said:
^^' if is not your script bug why when i download runuo2.0RC1 ninjitsu spellbok work and when i install you script he bugs oo
OK then tell me where the Ninjitsu edit is in the script.

spikeSOK

Wanderer
great script

installed this script last week onto a newly upgraded 2.0 shard and the players love it. I do have one small problem, the tiller bell doesnt work, seems there is not tiller bell gump in this package..could i possibly get that gump?

spikeSOK said:
installed this script last week onto a newly upgraded 2.0 shard and the players love it. I do have one small problem, the tiller bell doesnt work, seems there is not tiller bell gump in this package..could i possibly get that gump?
If you didn't have the gump it wouldn't compile :)

spikeSOK

Wanderer
I found the problem...requires gold in players backpack, uses 2 gold per button push. With out the gold, it doesnt do anytrhing...thanks

and I use most all of your scripts lucid...Yhank You so much....from all us uo players...

spikeSOK said:
I found the problem...requires gold in players backpack, uses 2 gold per button push. With out the gold, it doesnt do anytrhing...thanks

and I use most all of your scripts lucid...Yhank You so much....from all us uo players...
Oh I never thought of that. Hum....I will try and fix it to where it at least tells you that you need gold for the menu to display. Thanks for reporting back.

Skill Points not working adding in for players

I may have missed something on installing it, but the my players are not recieving skill points on the shard, is there something i missed that i need to change?
Thanks Again in advance, and thanks for the awesome system
Partystuffcloseouts

partystuffcloseouts;638729 said:
I may have missed something on installing it, but the my players are not recieving skill points on the shard, is there something i missed that i need to change?
Thanks Again in advance, and thanks for the awesome system
Partystuffcloseouts

Skill points are an option and have to be activated.

is the part for skill points here that i need to enable?

Just making sure i have the right spot, i have this one enabled but it still doesnt work.
this is in the ELS Settings.cs File
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
//Activates & shuts off the level system.
public static bool EnableLevelSystem = true;

//Activates & shuts off the experience token reward system.
public static bool EnableExpTokens = true;

//Activates & shuts off the skill point reward system.
public static bool EnableSkillPoints = true;

spikeSOK

Wanderer
having same problem here...got players up to rank 8 and not one skill point, and every place i find...is set to true for skill points...

partystuffcloseouts;638952 said:
Just making sure i have the right spot, i have this one enabled but it still doesnt work.
this is in the ELS Settings.cs File
//Activates & shuts off the level system.
public static bool EnableLevelSystem = true;

//Activates & shuts off the experience token reward system.
public static bool EnableExpTokens = true;

//Activates & shuts off the skill point reward system.
public static bool EnableSkillPoints = true;

OK I'll look into it. Thanks.

OK I think I fixed it but have no time to test it. Someone please test it and let me know if it fixed the problem.

Attachments

• EXPTest.cs
    3.2 KB · Views: 92
Ok this is the errors it gave me

1.) Ok i removed the line ( using Server.LucidNagual; ) because of an error.

Sorry there is a couple of warnings in there that have nothing to do with this.
but the errors below the warnings will show what you need :)

2.) Then rebooted and the next error was this.

PHP:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 4 warnings)
Warnings:
 + Customs/Custom-Toolbar Furbar v2.0/Furbar GM ToolBar/FullToolbar.cs:
    CS0219: Line 146: The variable 'StrPos' is assigned but its value is never u
sed
 + Multis/BaseHouse.cs:
    CS0429: Line 59: Unreachable expression code detected
    CS0162: Line 62: Unreachable code detected
 + Misc/ServerList.cs:
    CS0618: Line 351: 'System.Net.Dns.Resolve(string)' is obsolete: 'Resolve is
obsoleted for this type, please use GetHostEntry instead. http://go.microsoft.co
m/fwlink/?linkid=14202'
 + Multis/HouseSign.cs:
    CS0429: Line 103: Unreachable expression code detected
    CS0162: Line 105: Unreachable code detected
Errors:
 + Customs/Custom-Easy Level System Lucid Nagual v2.0/[2.0]Bacaw's - Easy Level
System v[3].0.1/EXPTest.cs:
    CS0246: Line 31: The type or namespace name 'PlayerModule' could not be foun
d (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0234: Line 34: The type or namespace name 'LucidsCore' does not exist in t
he namespace 'Server' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    CS0103: Line 54: The name 'ControlCenter' does not exist in the current cont
ext
    CS0103: Line 60: The name 'ControlCenter' does not exist in the current cont
ext
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Malaperth

Wanderer
If you do have A_li_n's Central Memory package installed already (ACC), try adding

Code:
using Server.ACC;

to the top of the file Lucid gave you.