RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Vhaerun's CRL Homestead System

Zaphieon

Wanderer
homergz;759016 said:
Need to set the starting value in CharacterCreation.cs. Search the script for where hunger is set and set thirst the same way. Afterwards you can set all existing players to full (just to make things fair) using the command:

[global set thirst 20 where playermobile

That will start all players even.

ok hook up the char creation with

newChar.Thrist = 20;

but.. got an error saying that the "server.mobile" does not contain a definition for 'thrist'

=(

any ideas?

Vhaerun

Sorceror
I am around, just highly busy with putting my shard together (finally) after some server problems.

We're currently in an alpha-testing stage, checking our scripts and putting the tweaks on building on the custom map. My thanks to those that have pitched in and helped out in troubleshooting the CRL system. I will be checking in on here from time to time, but will be rather busy on the shard.

If anyone needs any quick help, you can always try to MSN me at [email protected]. If I'm available, I will do what I can to help.

Hammerhand

Knight
Vhaerun;755621 said:
Wow, people are still using this? Sweet! ;)

Guess it's about time to polish this thing off and get it ironed out to work like it should.

Nope, no one is actually using it... we just post now and then to make you feel better. :D How ya' been? Long time no nuttin'. Good to see you back in the forums.

Vhaerun

Sorceror
Been good. Seen you've had to pick up the slack in answering most of the script/server error questions. I'm around now and again, usually when I screw something up on my shard, searching for answers.

Currently looking at a problem with Parrying. I know you've said it's Bushido... just haven't tested your fix. Silly ettins are killing me easily.

jocan2003

Sorceror
Admin_Shaka;698758 said:
I have those errors:

Code:
Errors:
 + Engines/AI/Creature/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0246: Line 1810: The type or namespace name 'SheafOfHay' could not be foun
d (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + Items/Containers/FillableContainers.cs:
    CS0246: Line 851: The type or namespace name 'SlabOfBacon' could not be foun
d (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 973: The type or namespace name 'SheafOfHay' could not be found
 (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1111: The type or namespace name 'CheeseSlice' could not be fou
nd (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1119: The type or namespace name 'OpenCoconut' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1125: The type or namespace name 'Lemons' could not be found (a
re you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1127: The type or namespace name 'Limes' could not be found (ar
e you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1130: The type or namespace name 'SlabOfBacon' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1143: The type or namespace name 'SmallWatermelon' could not be
 found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1148: The type or namespace name 'SmallPumpkin' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1156: The type or namespace name 'EarOfCorn' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 1217: The type or namespace name 'CheeseSlice' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1230: The type or namespace name 'OpenCoconut' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1236: The type or namespace name 'Lemons' could not be found (a
re you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1238: The type or namespace name 'Limes' could not be found (ar
e you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1241: The type or namespace name 'SlabOfBacon' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1256: The type or namespace name 'SmallWatermelon' could not be
 found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1261: The type or namespace name 'SmallPumpkin' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1269: The type or namespace name 'EarOfCorn' could not be found
 + Items/Farming/FarmableWheat.cs:
    CS0246: Line 16: The type or namespace name 'WheatSheaf' could not be found
 + Mobiles/Vendors/SBInfo/SBFarmer.cs:
    CS0246: Line 44: The type or namespace name 'SheafOfHay' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 72: The type or namespace name 'SheafOfHay' could not be found
 + Mobiles/Vendors/SBInfo/SBMiller.cs:
    CS0246: Line 24: The type or namespace name 'SheafOfHay' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 33: The type or namespace name 'SheafOfHay' could not be found
 + NOVOS/COOKING/Distro Modifications/DefCooking.cs:
    CS0246: Line 115: The type or namespace name 'BottleOfWine' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 174: The type or namespace name 'BottleOfWine' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 229: The type or namespace name 'Pith' could not be found (are
you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + NOVOS/COOKING/Vhaerun's CRL Cooking/DefBaking.cs:
    CS0246: Line 144: The type or namespace name 'ChocolateBar' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 214: The type or namespace name 'ChocolateBar' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 220: The type or namespace name 'ChocolateBar' could not be fou
 + NOVOS/ORES/Modified/CraftItem.cs:
    CS0246: Line 341: The type or namespace name 'SmallPumpkin' could not be fou

Do I need to install anything else to get this working???

:confused::confused::confused:

Somthing bad about this script is the fact some item are missing, the problem is with an existing shard is if you cant get the old script wich had the serialisation in, the new item and the item saved wont have the same version wich you will need to fix be either ermoving it from your server using the error from console OR search your old version and make the script load it again.

What i did for the SheafOfHay.

1. Search the class in the old food.cs and copied.
Code:
public class SheafOfHay : Item
	{
		[Constructable]
		public SheafOfHay() : base( 0xF36 )
		{
			this.Weight = 10.0;
		}

public SheafOfHay( Serial serial ) : base( serial )
		{
		}

public override void Serialize( GenericWriter writer )
		{
			base.Serialize( writer );

writer.Write( (int) 0 ); // version
		}

public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
		{
			base.Deserialize( reader );

int version = reader.ReadInt();
		}
	}
2. and i pasted it in the hops.cs
3. should fire up and nicely ( DO NOT use the code i sent as i do not know if you had a modified food.cs

If you make that for all item missing IE:BottleofWine, smallpumkin, earofcorn and so on you should be fine. Some item are totally new too like chocolate Bar. Your best bet would be to let the server tell you what item you had on your server before searching for something you maynot have at all.

How to know what you had on yor server. If you fire up your server and ask you to delete an item it mean you had it dont delete and simply search your old file for the class of it. ( Use window search feature to search INSIDE file and not filename.

If you have more question you can either post here or send me a PM.

Svn ?

Hello,

is someone using this on RunUO RC2.0 or newest SVN 310 ?

I think it would be good, when someone can make actual DIFF files, or changes, to enhance support all eatable objects in game ( from UO:ML too ).

I have SERVER, where i can run SVN server service for this, and WEB server or dedicated PHPBB forum. So we can releasing updated DIFF files to latest RunUO SVN everytime, when new version would be released.

When you are interrested, please, respond here.

Anunnaki_Nibiru;789401 said:
Hello,

is someone using this on RunUO RC2.0 or newest SVN 310 ?

I think it would be good, when someone can make actual DIFF files, or changes, to enhance support all eatable objects in game ( from UO:ML too ).

I have SERVER, where i can run SVN server service for this, and WEB server or dedicated PHPBB forum. So we can releasing updated DIFF files to latest RunUO SVN everytime, when new version would be released.

When you are interrested, please, respond here.

Ok ... i am right now very close to finishing and releasing this MOD as a DIFF file to the latest SVN RunUO 2.0 RC2 310.

I have maded every fix and enhance, which i have find in this whole thread.

Till tommorow i wish to start SVN server for this project avaible for public, so anyone can test latest version inmediatly and upload there changes ( with mine chceck and confirmation of cours ).

I hope we enhance and fix it to maximum "reality" by this way easier.

There it is, now it is completly working version. But there:

Download latest moded script files here thru SVN client: http://arma.extel.sk/svn/RM_scripts
Download latest RM_scripts SVN diff/patch file to the distro: http://arma.extel.sk/svn/RM_diff_patch

(When it ask for login, user is "Guest" and withouth password.)

Contact on me:
MSN/Live: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

When you are interested in development/fixing ...
Please, when you find BUG and you can fix it, or you make some changes to make this MOD better, then create patch file in your computer of changed/fixed/moded file. You can do right click on fixed/changed/moded file, and select "Create patch". This will create small "diff/patch" file, with only changes which you have did there. Than send me this diff/patch file to my email with some description about that. Or you can post it here too. I will than add him to public "trunk" very soon.

Other downloads (only when you need):
Download and install SVN client: TortoiseSVN downloads | TortoiseSVN
Download RunUO RC2.0: RunUO - Ultima Online Emulation
Download RunUO latest SVN: Revision 310: /devel

Update:
I was created WIKI for this MOD and our UO server: http://www.uo.ahaportal.com
When is someone interrested for work on this WIKI, let me know.

hellalex

Sorceror
Erm well I've tried everything and I keep getting those errors
Code:
Errors:
 + New Custom Scripts/System/Vhaerun's CRL Homestead/Distro Modifications/Animal
s/Boar.cs:
    CS0115: Line 48: 'Server.Mobiles.Boar.OnCarve(Server.Mobile, Server.Items.Co
rpse)': no suitable method found to override
s/Bull.cs:
    CS0115: Line 55: 'Server.Mobiles.Bull.OnCarve(Server.Mobile, Server.Items.Co
s/Chicken.cs:
    CS0115: Line 49: 'Server.Mobiles.Chicken.OnCarve(Server.Mobile, Server.Items
.Corpse)': no suitable method found to override
s/Cow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 55: 'Server.Mobiles.Cow.OnCarve(Server.Mobile, Server.Items.Cor
pse)': no suitable method found to override
s/Pig.cs:
    CS0115: Line 46: 'Server.Mobiles.Pig.OnCarve(Server.Mobile, Server.Items.Cor
s/Sheep.cs:
    CS0115: Line 80: 'Server.Mobiles.Sheep.OnCarve(Server.Mobile, Server.Items.C
orpse)': no suitable method found to override
s/Turkey.cs:
    CS0115: Line 44: 'Server.Mobiles.Turkey.OnCarve(Server.Mobile, Server.Items.
Corpse)': no suitable method found to override
 + New Custom Scripts/System/Vhaerun's CRL Homestead/Distro Modifications/Create
Food.cs:
    CS0534: Line 8: 'Server.Spells.First.CreateFoodSpell' does not implement inh
erited abstract member 'Server.Spells.Spell.GetMana()'
erited abstract member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase.get'
 + New Custom Scripts/System/Vhaerun's CRL Homestead/Vhaerun's CRL Brewing/Items
/Hops/Hops.cs:
    CS0535: Line 7: 'Server.Items.BaseHops' does not implement interface member
'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
/BrewingIngredients.cs:
    CS0535: Line 5: 'Server.Items.Malt' does not implement interface member 'Ser
ver.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
    CS0535: Line 86: 'Server.Items.Barley' does not implement interface member '
Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'

Thilgon

Sorceror
hellalex;811769 said:
Erm well I've tried everything and I keep getting those errors
Code:
Errors:
s/Boar.cs:
    CS0115: Line 48: 'Server.Mobiles.Boar.OnCarve(Server.Mobile, Server.Items.Co
s/Bull.cs:
    CS0115: Line 55: 'Server.Mobiles.Bull.OnCarve(Server.Mobile, Server.Items.Co
s/Chicken.cs:
    CS0115: Line 49: 'Server.Mobiles.Chicken.OnCarve(Server.Mobile, Server.Items
.Corpse)': no suitable method found to override
s/Cow.cs:
    CS0115: Line 55: 'Server.Mobiles.Cow.OnCarve(Server.Mobile, Server.Items.Cor
s/Pig.cs:
    CS0115: Line 46: 'Server.Mobiles.Pig.OnCarve(Server.Mobile, Server.Items.Cor
s/Sheep.cs:
    CS0115: Line 80: 'Server.Mobiles.Sheep.OnCarve(Server.Mobile, Server.Items.C
orpse)': no suitable method found to override
s/Turkey.cs:
    CS0115: Line 44: 'Server.Mobiles.Turkey.OnCarve(Server.Mobile, Server.Items.
Corpse)': no suitable method found to override
 + New Custom Scripts/System/Vhaerun's CRL Homestead/Distro Modifications/Create
Food.cs:
erited abstract member 'Server.Spells.Spell.GetMana()'
erited abstract member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase.get'
/Hops/Hops.cs:
    CS0535: Line 7: 'Server.Items.BaseHops' does not implement interface member
'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
/BrewingIngredients.cs:
    CS0535: Line 5: 'Server.Items.Malt' does not implement interface member 'Ser
ver.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
    CS0535: Line 86: 'Server.Items.Barley' does not implement interface member '
Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'

Commodity, Carving, and the spells changed quite a little since this was released. Look at your methods (will be more different if using ML) and correct these errors.

Dimelinion

Sorceror
Installed exactly as stated in the instructions and here is my results.

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Custom/Vhaerun's CRL Homestead/Vhaerun's CRL Brewing/Items/Hops/Hops.cs:
    CS0535: Line 7: 'Server.Items.BaseHops' does not implement interface member 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
 + Custom/Vhaerun's CRL Homestead/Vhaerun's CRL Brewing/Items/BrewingIngredients.cs:
    CS0535: Line 5: 'Server.Items.Malt' does not implement interface member 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
    CS0535: Line 86: 'Server.Items.Barley' does not implement interface member 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Not sure what is going on at all here!

JamzeMcC

Squire
Dimelinion;825060 said:
Installed exactly as stated in the instructions and here is my results.

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Custom/Vhaerun's CRL Homestead/Vhaerun's CRL Brewing/Items/Hops/Hops.cs:
    CS0535: Line 7: 'Server.Items.BaseHops' does not implement interface member 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
 + Custom/Vhaerun's CRL Homestead/Vhaerun's CRL Brewing/Items/BrewingIngredients.cs:
    CS0535: Line 5: 'Server.Items.Malt' does not implement interface member 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
    CS0535: Line 86: 'Server.Items.Barley' does not implement interface member 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'

Not sure what is going on at all here!

For the Icommodity part, if you take out where it says ICommodity at the top of the script and a short ways down // out the line that talks about ICommodity, it will fix that. Atleast thats how I did it.

Dimelinion

Sorceror
JamzeMcC;825069 said:
For the Icommodity part, if you take out where it says ICommodity at the top of the script and a short ways down // out the line that talks about ICommodity, it will fix that. Atleast thats how I did it.

I'll take a look, right now I'm trying out - http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-release-archive/28591-1-0-harvest-system-1-4-a.html

These systems are nice but what I'm really looking for is a way to actually have players own a small plot of farm-able land IE. a Field with furrowed tiles.
If I can achieve that then I think it would be much more fun for the players and would reduce clutter, as well as add a bit of security having the crops only harvest-able by the owners of the plots .

Update
http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-releases/71988-runuo-2-0-rc1-aryas-_addon-generator_.html - Achieves what I need perfectly (Best script ever nuff said.)

Hnikar23

Sorceror
error

Above it says to comment out a few error lines but when i comment it out i get this error

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/Vhaerun's CRL Homestead/Vhaerun's CRL Brewing/Items/Hops/Hops.cs:
CS1519: Line 19: Invalid token '{' in class, struct, or interface member dec
laration
CS1519: Line 21: Invalid token '{' in class, struct, or interface member dec
laration
CS1519: Line 22: Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member dec
laration
CS1519: Line 22: Invalid token '==' in class, struct, or interface member de
claration
CS1519: Line 22: Invalid token ',' in class, struct, or interface member dec
laration
CS1519: Line 22: Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member dec
laration
CS1519: Line 22: Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member dec
laration
CS1520: Line 22: Class, struct, or interface method must have a return type
CS1002: Line 22: ; expected
CS1518: Line 26: Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
CS1518: Line 35: Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
CS1518: Line 67: Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
CS1518: Line 71: Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
CS1518: Line 81: Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
CS1518: Line 85: Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
CS1518: Line 93: Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct
CS1022: Line 102: Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected

:confused: got me

any help would be greatly appreciated cuz im ready to throw my computer out the window:D