RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Vhaerun's CRL Homestead System

Daanonkerr

Wanderer
Shakhan;729954 said:
After installing this system I am getting these errors:

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2907.25659
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...ScriptCompiler: CS1668: Invalid search path 'C:
Program FilesMicrosoft Visual StudioVC98mfclib' specified in 'LIB environmen
t variable' -- 'The system cannot find the path specified. '
ScriptCompiler: CS1668: Invalid search path 'C:Program FilesMicrosoft Visual S
tudioVC98lib' specified in 'LIB environment variable' -- 'The system cannot fi
nd the path specified. '
ScriptCompiler: CS1668: Invalid search path 'C:UtilitiesMicrosoft Visual Studi
oVC98mfclib' specified in 'LIB environment variable' -- 'The system cannot fi
nd the path specified. '
ScriptCompiler: CS1668: Invalid search path 'C:UtilitiesMicrosoft Visual Studi
oVC98lib' specified in 'LIB environment variable' -- 'The system cannot find t
he path specified. '
ScriptCompiler: CS1668: Invalid search path 'C:UtilitiesVisual StudioVC98mfc
lib' specified in 'LIB environment variable' -- 'The system cannot find the pat
h specified. '
ScriptCompiler: CS1668: Invalid search path 'C:UtilitiesVisual StudioVC98lib
' specified in 'LIB environment variable' -- 'The system cannot find the path sp
ecified. '
failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Customs/Vhaerun's CRL Homestead/Distro Modifications/CreateFood.cs:
    CS0534: Line 8: 'Server.Spells.First.CreateFoodSpell' does not implement inh
erited abstract member 'Server.Spells.Spell.GetMana()'
erited abstract member 'Server.Spells.Spell.CastDelayBase.get'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Haven't seen anyone else with these types of errors. I compiled from the .svn and ran the server so I know it was working before installing this system. Since I am very new to runuo and c# any help would be greatly appreciated.

{Edit} ..
I replaced the CreateFood.cs with the original and the server now compiles without error.. I guess it's something in the new .cs ... it's no real big deal since it only affects what the spell will create and not anything else in the homestead package.

Ok I have a similar problem:

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2920.31075
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Customs/Distro Modifications/CreateFood.cs:

Now I did like you said and replaced the new one with the old one, but then I got this:

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (8 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Engines/AI/Creature/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0246: Line 1759: The type or namespace name 'SheafOfHay' could not be foun
d (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + Customs/Distro Modifications/DefCooking.cs:
    CS0246: Line 115: The type or namespace name 'BottleOfWine' could not be fou
nd (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 174: The type or namespace name 'BottleOfWine' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 229: The type or namespace name 'Pith' could not be found (are
you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + Customs/Vhaerun's CRL Cooking/DefBaking.cs:
    CS0246: Line 144: The type or namespace name 'ChocolateBar' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 214: The type or namespace name 'ChocolateBar' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 220: The type or namespace name 'ChocolateBar' could not be fou
 + Engines/Craft/Core/CraftItem.cs:
    CS0246: Line 323: The type or namespace name 'SmallPumpkin' could not be fou
 + Items/Containers/FillableContainers.cs:
    CS0246: Line 851: The type or namespace name 'SlabOfBacon' could not be foun
d (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 973: The type or namespace name 'SheafOfHay' could not be found
 (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1111: The type or namespace name 'CheeseSlice' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1119: The type or namespace name 'OpenCoconut' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1125: The type or namespace name 'Lemons' could not be found (a
re you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1127: The type or namespace name 'Limes' could not be found (ar
e you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1130: The type or namespace name 'SlabOfBacon' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1143: The type or namespace name 'SmallWatermelon' could not be
 found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1148: The type or namespace name 'SmallPumpkin' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1156: The type or namespace name 'EarOfCorn' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 1217: The type or namespace name 'CheeseSlice' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1230: The type or namespace name 'OpenCoconut' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1236: The type or namespace name 'Lemons' could not be found (a
re you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1238: The type or namespace name 'Limes' could not be found (ar
e you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1241: The type or namespace name 'SlabOfBacon' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1256: The type or namespace name 'SmallWatermelon' could not be
 found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1261: The type or namespace name 'SmallPumpkin' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1269: The type or namespace name 'EarOfCorn' could not be found
 + Items/Farming/FarmableWheat.cs:
    CS0246: Line 16: The type or namespace name 'WheatSheaf' could not be found
 + Mobiles/Vendors/SBInfo/SBFarmer.cs:
    CS0246: Line 44: The type or namespace name 'SheafOfHay' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 72: The type or namespace name 'SheafOfHay' could not be found
 + Mobiles/Vendors/SBInfo/SBMiller.cs:
    CS0246: Line 24: The type or namespace name 'SheafOfHay' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 33: The type or namespace name 'SheafOfHay' could not be found

ok now I am really confused. I am kinda new to this too... any ideas?

Shakhan

Wanderer
Daanonkerr: In Basecreature.cs: "SheafofHay" should be renamed to "Hay" for the new system. In DefCooking.cs: The lines containing "BottleOfWine" and "Pith" can be commented out. There is a BottleOfWine.cs floating around, if you can find this then you don't need to comment that line out. Pith was a reference to something in a cartography script and not needed here. All the crops listed there for the DefBaking.cs errors will have to be added to your customs folder.. I thought they were all in with the original files, well except for ChocolateBar.cs. I'm sure If you brouse through all the posts of this thread you will see downloads for any crops missing and the chocolate bar. Hope this helps.

Daanonkerr

Wanderer
It does thanks... It is hard to keep it all straight because it is all spread out over 7 pages. I hate to ask this but it is such great add on, and I really want to use it, could someone in the know rewrite the install procedures into one single step by step post. I am very new to this c# stuff, I do great with step by steps when they are all in the same place, but when it is spread out i get very confused.:D

Daanonkerr

Wanderer
Ok I have tried to compile all of the changes made here over the last 7 pages. Please someone take a look at this and see if it makes sense. :confused:

Vhaerun's Close to Real Life Homestead Package - Version 1.0

Author: Vhaerun
Co-Authors: Alari, Crystal, Dracana, Korbas

Release Date: 26 July, 2006

This is a large expansion of Alari's food script for RunUO 1.0 that was updated for RunUO 2.0 RC1 by myself. The CRL Homestead Package is actually four systems that work together. The details of each of these four systems are listed below. Most of these packages are based off of older scripts, either for RunUO 1.0 or 2.0. The CRL package is scripted to run in RunUO 2.0 RC1. The system has been tested rather extensively by myself and my co-admin, and it compiles correctly. Author support will be given to the base scripts here, but not for altered scripts included in this system.

The CRL Homestead package was designed to give players that like to harvest and cook food a larger selection, as well as moving the cooking skill a step closer to what it is like in real life. The brewing and juicing systems work off the cooking skill instead of the inscription skill, though it's easily modified if desired. Modification of any of these systems is not recommended due to the fact that they are designed to work in tandem.

Vhaerun's CRL Brewing System:
A variation of Dracana's Winecrafting system, with a little addition from Aventae's BrewEngine, the CRL Brewing System is a comprehensive brewing system for brewing mead, ale, and hard apple cider. Each type uses Brewer's Tools to make kegs of each type, and a Brewery Label Tool is included to work with this system, just as in Dracana's Winecrafting. There are different types of bottles for each type of brewing (mead/ale/cider), and each have a special type of exceptional label. Mead and ale have "Black Label". Cider has "Reserve Dark". There are also four different types of hops for the ale and mead. These include bitter, snow, elven, and sweet. This system, as it is, requires the CRL Crop System, though DefBrewing can be altered to remove the ingredient BagOfSugar or change it. I think that is the only crossover with this system.

Vhaerun's CRL Juicing System:
Another variation off of Dracana's Winecrafting, this is for making juices from 23 different fruits that are included in the CRL Crop System listed below. The Juicing System works in the same way the Brewing System does, however it doesn't take seven days for the juice to ferment. It is set for a fermentation length of 1 second, to make the system more realistic. This system, as it is, also requires the CRL Crop System, as many of the juices available draw upon the extended amounts of fruits in the crop system.

Vhaerun's CRL Crop System
A modified and expanded version of Alari's crop scripts in her food system, the CRL Crop System has been tested extensively and works as it is. This system is a stand-alone system, able to be installed without the other systems, though alterations to distro files might be necessary. What this system does is allow players to plant, grow, and harvest over 70 different crops ranging from almonds to wheat. There are two types of base crops in this system, which include BaseCrop and BaseTree, both originally scripted by Alari (I believe). Included with this system is Korbas's Wild Crop package, which includes 13 types of crops capable of being spawned by a regular spawner.

New millable crops in this package include: cocoa, coffee, cornmeal, oats, ricemeal, soy, and sugar. Most all the new crops/foods are used in the CRL Cooking System, so this is required if you want to use that system. Some of the plantable crops come from Alari's expansive system, though most are brand new. Alari's mushroom garden is also included with this package. Please note that the included modified distro script TasteID.cs will be required for the mushroom garden.

Vhaerun's CRL Cooking System

This is the largest system, and the reason I was somewhat cajoled into doing this entire package. Included in this package are:

-=- Base Cooking System: Modified from Alari's CookableFood system, it allows certain foods to be cooked over an open fire or other heat source. This does have Alari's extended cakemix types and uncooked pizzas that take just about any topping you could ever think of.

-=- New Cooking Types: There are now four distinct types of cooking that include Cooking, Baking, Boiling, and Grilling. Cooking is more of a preperation type, putting ingredients together. Baking, Boiling, and Grilling are the more "cooking" types of cooking, each requiring it's own tool which is more closely tied into what it actually does. For example, you need a frying pan to do any grilling. Each of them are, of course, based on the cooking skill to give those that enjoy using the skill as much challenge and difference as a blacksmith, tailor, or tinker.

-=- New Foods and Recipes: I don't know how many there are. There are a lot. I'm thinking there are about fifty new types of food that have been placed in the four different cooking types. These include such things as new pizzas, sauces, vegetables, desserts, breads, pies, and a host of others.

-=- Dinner Foods and Plates: Modified from Alari's Container Food system, there are now about two dozen "dinners" that require plates to put together. Eating the food from the plate will make the plate "dirty", and require washing.

-=- Alari's Community Beehive: Slightly modified to run with distro files, it's a good way to get jars of honey, which are required in many of the recipies. All credit goes to Alari. I only modified the system to run under 2.0.

-=- Crystal's Cheese System: Unmodified from the original, save to make it compile in RunUO 2.0 RC1, this system is included to make the system more "close to real life", which is most of the point of this entire system. It works well, is a wonderful system, and is why it is included here. I did no modifications to this, so credit goes to Crystal.

-=- New Animal Meat: In the distro modifications folder, there are some animals that were used in Alari's Food system which work excellently. These are slightly modified from the original modified scripts Alari did, and include a new animal, turkey.

I've also cleaned up much of Alari's scripts, including removing the burnt food system, the bugged chickens, and many other obsolete scripts that were not being used or didn't fit with this system. However, I did not remove Alari's (or anyone else's) name from the original scripts if they were done by someone else. I didn't add any kind of headings to any of these files because, frankly, there's just too damn many to do.

These four systems are designed to work together. You're free to install any or all of them, though they do seem to work better with all of them there for obvious reasons. If you have Alari's Food 1.0.0 system, you'll have to remove it to install these. I am including Alari's Modified Readme file with these scripts along with a readme of the following instructions:

Instructions:

-- Remove the following files from these folders. I saved them in a folder outside of my server folder as back up. I would recoment not to delete them if you are new to codeing... like me

Rename/remove the following distro scripts:
- everything in the Scripts\Items\Food folder except for: BeverageEmpty.cs, Asian.cs, and Bowls.cs

\Scripts\Spells\First - CreateFood.cs
\Scripts\Engines\Craft - DefCooking.cs
\Scripts\Misc - FoodDecay.cs
\Scripts\Skills - TasteID.cs
\Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Misc - Boar.cs
\Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Birds - Chicken.cs
\Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Misc - Pig.cs
\Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Misc - Sheep.cs
\Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Cows - Cow.cs
\Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Cows - Bull.cs

-- Unzip the CRL package system and drop into your Customs folder. Restart your shard.

27 June 2006 Update
-- Other distro modifications that I had forgotten in the original release.
-- Included ChocolateBar.cs for cooking scripts.

Replace these files with the included zip distro modifications:
FarmableWheat.cs
FillableContainer.cs
SBFarmer.cs
SBMiller.cs

Additional Changes - When you are looking for these entries and you notice that the lines aren't numbered you can use your search/replace tool in the Edit section of your notepad :)
Modify:
BaseCreature.cs (about like 1770): change this:

Code:
private static Type[] m_GrainsAndHay = new Type[]
			{
				typeof( BreadLoaf ), typeof( FrenchBread ), typeof( SheafOfHay )
			};
to this:

Code:
private static Type[] m_GrainsAndHay = new Type[]
			{
				typeof( BreadLoaf ), typeof( FrenchBread ), typeof( Hay )
			};

CraftItem.cs (about line 329): change this:

Code:
				new Type[]{ typeof( Pumpkin ), typeof( SmallPumpkin ) },
to this:
Code:
				new Type[]{ typeof( Pumpkin ), typeof( Pumpkin ) },

Wine Error:
In the included DefCooking.cs script, comment out (Note to the coding impaired - comment out means to add "//" to the beginning of the lines) lines 115 and 174 if you are not using Dracana's Winecrafting system or other winemaking system.

That should resolve any current errors you are getting with these files. More updates and fixes will come as are needed.

DefCooking.cs

Add // to this code at the end of the construct list:
Code:
index = AddCraft( typeof( Pith ), "Other", //"Pith", 50.0, 100.0, typeof( Log ), "Log or Board", 5, 1044253 );
			AddRes( index, typeof( BaseBeverage ), 1046458, 1, 1044253 );
			SetNeedOven( index, true );

Shakhan fixes a stackable cocoa nut issue Post #160
finally figured out what was making the non-stackable error I mentioned above. In each item that is making this error there is a line in the code:

Amount = amount;

This line needs to appear after the "Stackable = true;" line in order to work properly and not give the console errors.

Before:
[
Code:
Constructable]
		public CocoaNut( int amount ) : base( 0x1726 )
		{
			Name = "Cocoa Nut";
			Amount = amount;
			Weight = 1.0;
			Hue = 0x422;
			Stackable = true;
		}
Change to:
Code:
[Constructable]
		public CocoaNut( int amount ) : base( 0x1726 )
		{
			Name = "Cocoa Nut";
			Weight = 1.0;
			Hue = 0x422;
			Stackable = true;
			Amount = amount;

}

Additional Scripts:

Post 98 page 4 Primalstorm has updates where he added all Ingredients and all the Seeds to the Vendors for the following files

SBBrewer.cs (1.5 KB, 77 views)
SBMasterCook.cs (3.8 KB, 75 views)
SBGardener.cs (8.5 KB, 76 views)
SBJuiceMaker.cs (2.3 KB, 72 views)
SBFarmer.cs (5.4 KB, 73 views)

Post 104 page 5 Mika23 has updates where there were lots of the seeds missing in the gardener's inventory so Mika added them.

The defglassblowing.cs is the distro file. The defcarpentry.cs and deftinkering.cs are modified versions of the files which come with Karmageddon's Custom Ores.
Attached Files
SBGardener.cs (8.7 KB, 80 views)
DefCarpentry.cs (25.1 KB, 69 views)
DefGlassblowing.cs (5.0 KB, 67 views)
DefTinkering.cs (23.2 KB, 64 views)

Even though it says Milk in ingredients, it really needs water.

Rosey1 Provides a fix in posts 109
In your defcooking.cs change that line with the cream to :
Code:
index = AddCraft( typeof( Cream ), 1044495, "Cream", 0.0, 100.0, typeof( MilkGlass ), "Milk", 1, 1044253 );

and from post 112 Rosey1 adds the bucket can be used to fill bottles
Code:
index = AddCraft( typeof( Cream ), 1044495, "Cream", 0.0, 100.0, typeof( BottleCowMilk ), "Milk", 1, 1044253 );

Containers
for all your produce can be downloaded in the following posts
Callandor2K - Seed containers Post #122 on Page 5
Rhionnan - resource box for fruits and veggies. Post #129 on Page 6
Rhionnan - meat box and the brewing box Post #140 on Page 6
Rhionnan - pantry box which will hold the rest of the crops. Post #157 on Page 7

Drink Add Ons:
Hammerhand – has added a Coffee maker add on in Post #144 Page 6
Madron – Offers a Coffee Tea and Cocoa Add on with instructions Post #146 Page 6
XenoNeo – Bottle of Wine Post #150 Page 6

I think that about covers it. But where is the melting pot located at that Vhaerun said was in when he added in the community beehive

There are two types of wax out there, "Beeswax" and "BeesWax". (Note case) The apiculture package I included
has a melting pot for wax, and can create candles
. The other apiculture package that I recommend uses a
different capitalization of "beeswax". There are also wax tools for that package.

I cant seem to find it anywhere and doing a search in my shard doesnt find it either. I searched for wax, pot, and melting and none of those searches produced it.

homergz

Sorceror
Arwen_NightHawk;734910 said:
I think that about covers it. But where is the melting pot located at that Vhaerun said was in when he added in the community beehive

I cant seem to find it anywhere and doing a search in my shard doesnt find it either. I searched for wax, pot, and melting and none of those searches produced it.

The readme file included with the community beehive script was copied over from the original script Vhaerun converted to 2.0. This system does not include the wax crafting. What I did is use both the community hives and the apiculture system and then modified the waxcrafting quest which includes the wax crafting pot for candle making.

Hope this clears up some of the confusion.

Zylara

Sorceror
If you need the links to those here they are, plus another one with a quest in it also:

http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-release-archive/52098-apiculture-beekeeping.html

http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-release-archive/68209-wax-crafting.html

http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-release-archive/70317-waxcrafting-2-0-a.html

I really want to use this script of Vhaerun's...just too busy with the rest of my TODO list to work my way thru all the fixes....wonder what happened to Vhaerun anyway, not been around since Aug of 2007. I miss seeing him around and about.

BOESewicht

Wanderer
Ok I have a similar problem:

Code:

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/Distro Modifications/CreateFood.cs:

You can fix this easily. Just change
Code:
public class CreateFoodSpell : Spell
to
Code:
public class CreateFoodSpell : MagerySpell

Getting a crash from the magic food, when one of my players tries to create it from the cooking menu.

Here is crash log:

Code:
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Items.BaseMagicalFood.IsUnderInfluence(Mobile mob, MagicalFood id)
   at Server.AosAttributes.GetValue(Mobile m, AosAttribute attribute)
   at Server.Items.BaseWeapon.ScaleDamageAOS(Mobile attacker, Double damage, Boolean checkSkills)
   at Server.Items.BaseWeapon.GetStatusDamage(Mobile from, Int32& min, Int32& max)
   at Server.Network.MobileStatusExtended..ctor(Mobile m)
   at Server.Mobile.ProcessDelta()
   at Server.Mobile.ProcessDeltaQueue()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

I have a simple question, how do you change a coffee bean into a bag of coffee? I looked at the tools but did not see this. Am I just missing something here?

homergz

Sorceror
Hanse_T_Insane;755372 said:
I have a simple question, how do you change a coffee bean into a bag of coffee? I looked at the tools but did not see this. Am I just missing something here?

You need 30 coffee beans (thats what mine is, I might have changed it). Double-click them and target a flour mill. If you want to change the number of beans needed look in CoffeeBean.cs and look for:

Code:
if(m_Item.Amount >= 30)
{
   m_Item.Consume( 30 );

Change the 30 to whatever number you want.

Vhaerun

Sorceror
Wow, people are still using this? Sweet! ;)

Guess it's about time to polish this thing off and get it ironed out to work like it should.

Vhaerun;755621 said:
Wow, people are still using this? Sweet! ;)

Guess it's about time to polish this thing off and get it ironed out to work like it should.

Of course we are still using this :) It's too awesome to pass up and not use. :D

homergz

Sorceror
Need to set the starting value in CharacterCreation.cs. Search the script for where hunger is set and set thirst the same way. Afterwards you can set all existing players to full (just to make things fair) using the command:

[global set thirst 20 where playermobile

That will start all players even.