RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC2] Daat99's OWLTR + FS: AnimalTamingSystem Gen2

zack0428

Page
I have managed to merge everything else just fine.. But this has me frigging not sure .. i cant seem to get this last bit lol

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.2, Build 4478.36973​
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 4.0.30319​
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors​
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)​
Errors:​
+ Customs/Container.cs:​
CS1022: Line 1086: Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected​
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.​
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.​

Heres the last lines of code

public override void Deserialize( GenericReader reader )
{
base.Deserialize( reader );

int version = reader.ReadInt();

if ( version == 0 && Weight == 15 )
Weight = -1;
}
}
}

DebbieDoo

Sorceror
Ok folks...silly question time (Don't get too excited now!) :

While using WinMerge to compare the BaseWeapon.cs files, I came upon this:
Code:
case CraftResource.DullCopper:    oreType = 1053108; break; // dull copper

What is the number "1053108" , and how/where do I find this number for Daat's resources? Do I even need to, or can I just use this?:
Code:
case CraftResource.Blaze:    oreType = "Blaze"; break; // Blaze

milva

Sorceror
I have managed to merge everything else just fine.. But this has me frigging not sure .. i cant seem to get this last bit lol

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.2, Build 4478.36973​
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 4.0.30319​
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors​
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)​
Errors:​
+ Customs/Container.cs:​
CS1022: Line 1086: Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected​
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.​
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.​
Try adding one more } at the bottom there, with out seeing the whole script its tough to day for sure.
Download Visual Studio- you can load your script into this program and it will show any errors within the
script in red http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-us/products/2010-editions/express

Montmatre

Sorceror
Ok folks...silly question time (Don't get too excited now!) :

While using WinMerge to compare the BaseWeapon.cs files, I came upon this:
Code:
case CraftResource.DullCopper:    oreType = 1053108; break; // dull copper

What is the number "1053108" , and how/where do I find this number for Daat's resources? Do I even need to, or can I just use this?:
Code:
case CraftResource.Blaze:    oreType = "Blaze"; break; // Blaze

The number is just calling to a string in the Cliloc file (it is done this way so different languages can be supported easily). If you look though the Cliloc.enu file (via an editor) you will find that 1053108 = dull copper.

All daat has done is put an actual string in place of the number.

You could just write the original code as thus:

Code:
case CraftResource.DullCopper:    oreType = "dull copper"; break; // dull copper

Onto another topic :)

Download Visual Studio- you can load your script into this program and it will show any errors within the
script in red http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-us/products/2010-editions/express
I found this invaluable when finding those missing braces etc. No one likes to find they missed a "}" after compiling the server :)

pressure1441

Sorceror
If you compare this with some of the newer versions of the daat99 system that can be located on daat's personal website. I think it was around version 2.2 of his owltr system he did away with requiring the cliloc edits. When those edits are made players will receive errors if they do not have the same files as you do. So, if you look at his more current edits there are ways to perform these updates and edits without having to require cliloc edits.