RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC2] Daat99's OWLTR + FS: AnimalTamingSystem Gen2

dragonfyre

Traveler
Well I did get ONE fresh RunUO install to work and connect fine. RunUO-2.2-Rev.96.7 Didn't really want to work with 2.2 only because There are only two scripts I'd like to install and those are the Animal Training System and the Item Leveling System. Any suggestions? Should I just hack through the code and attempt to patch this Animal Training script? I've saw a lot of posts about not being able to get it to work on 2.2 thus is why I've been trying to stick with 2.0 like the beginning of this post suggests. However, as of late, all my 2.0 CLEAN RunUO installs aren't allowing me to connect.

However, even the RunUO-2.2-Rev.96.7 still has the strange listening addresses, but this one didn't tell me I was Encrypted lol

HELP!

astrild

Traveler
I have Runuo 2.2 ..not sure how to install the Animal taming system script. I tried looking at instructions but they seem to be missing. Can someone please enlighten me? Thanks ever so much in advance.

astrild

Traveler
OS is win 7 vorspire. Thanks Doctor. I think i'd rather do things here just in case others have the same problem.

Vorspire

Knight
OS is win 7 vorspire. Thanks Doctor. I think i'd rather do things here just in case others have the same problem.

Sorry about that, my post wasn't in reference to Operating System, I probably shouldn't have bitten at his post.
Can you explain the exact problems you're having with this system?
I haven't used this system or seen the source yet, but maybe I can help.

Anyone that could use help with this system feel free to pm. I spent a long time and went through the hair pulling and will help as much as possible.

astrild

Traveler
Who's jade and whats he/she done to be banned? lol no don't tell me must have been bad. Anyway yeah Doctor. I think others could benefit .

astrild

Traveler
I just have no Idea what goes where for this animal taming system vorspire. It's pretty much greek to me.

%Email

Page
I click on the AnimalTrainer "npc"
Then pet orders, the menu does not appear
Which side caused by a mistake?

%Email

Page
replace the data (Data/Bulk Orders )
"[add" to see orders
click AnimalTrainer. npc
Optional orders.
But does not appear any menu

Completion of orders
give "npc" bod. No response

%Email

Page
me script
Code:
#region Bulk Orders
        public override Item CreateBulkOrder( Mobile from, bool fromContextMenu )
        {
            PlayerMobile pm = from as PlayerMobile;

if ( pm != null && pm.NextTamingBulkOrder == TimeSpan.Zero && (fromContextMenu || 0.2 > Utility.RandomDouble()) )
            {
                double theirSkill = pm.Skills[SkillName.AnimalTaming].Base;

if ( theirSkill >= 70.1 )
                    pm.NextTamingBulkOrder = TimeSpan.FromMinutes( 0.0 );
                else if ( theirSkill >= 50.1 )
                else

if ( theirSkill >= 70.1 && ((theirSkill - 40.0) / 300.0) > Utility.RandomDouble() )
                    return new LargeTamingBOD();

return SmallTamingBOD.CreateRandomFor( from );
            }

return null;
        }

public override bool IsValidBulkOrder( Item item )
        {
            return ( item is SmallTamingBOD || item is LargeTamingBOD );
        }

public override bool SupportsBulkOrders( Mobile from )
        {
            return ( from is PlayerMobile && from.Skills[SkillName.AnimalTaming].Base > 0 && FSATS.EnableTamingBODs == true );
        }

public override TimeSpan GetNextBulkOrder( Mobile from )
        {
            if ( from is PlayerMobile )
                return ((PlayerMobile)from).NextTamingBulkOrder;

return TimeSpan.Zero;
        }
        #endregion

Pakko

Traveler
Try this,
Code:
#region Bulk Orders
        public override Item CreateBulkOrder( Mobile from, bool fromContextMenu )
        {
            PlayerMobile pm = from as PlayerMobile;

if ( pm != null && pm.NextTamingBulkOrder == TimeSpan.Zero && (fromContextMenu || 0.2 > Utility.RandomDouble()) )
            {
                double theirSkill = pm.Skills[SkillName.AnimalTaming].Base;

if ( theirSkill >= 70.1 )
                    pm.NextTamingBulkOrder = TimeSpan.FromHours( 2.0 );
                else if ( theirSkill >= 50.1 )
                    pm.NextTamingBulkOrder = TimeSpan.FromHours( 2.0 );
                else
                    pm.NextTamingBulkOrder = TimeSpan.FromMinutes( 30.0 );

if ( theirSkill >= 70.1 && ((theirSkill - 40.0) / 300.0) > Utility.RandomDouble() )
                    return new LargeTamingBOD();

return SmallTamingBOD.CreateRandomFor( from );
            }

return null;
        }

public override bool IsValidBulkOrder( Item item )
        {
            return ( item is SmallTamingBOD || item is LargeTamingBOD );
        }

public override bool SupportsBulkOrders( Mobile from )
        {
            return ( from is PlayerMobile && from.Skills[SkillName.AnimalTaming].Base > 0 && FSATS.EnableTamingBODs == true );
        }

public override TimeSpan GetNextBulkOrder( Mobile from )
        {
            if ( from is PlayerMobile )
                return ((PlayerMobile)from).NextTamingBulkOrder;

return TimeSpan.Zero;
        }
        #endregion

This is the section from mine and it compile's fine and has done for over a year now, i hope this may help! :)

%Email

Page
new

click on "npc" Animal Trainer

have see the "order information"

problem:

Orders, and do not see any option

the normal screen

[okay] & [cancel]

freedom of choice

Pakko

Traveler
do you mean the picture of the animal isnt showing up, try and be more thorough in your explenation's, i will try help you as much as i can but i need to no whats not working still ?

Pakko

Traveler
Ok, FYI, the answer to this is all through this thread! but im hapy to help all the same. in the FSATS.rar/.zip you would have recieved a "Folder" called "Taming", inside this is a whole bunch of ".CFG" file's. Take the "Taming >FOLDER<" and move it to this location: Data/BulkOrders simple then restart you server and go check out the animal tamer's, Now it should show! :) (I hope this get's you on your way)

%Email

Page
re-download (FSATS.rar/.zip)

my directory

Data > Bulk Orders > Taming

animal menu screen does not display!?

Dark-Side

Sorceror
Fire RunUO up fresh install of Neruns Distro 2.2 and loaded in OWLTR and TS animal taming, and this is what I got O.O*scratches head*

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.2, Build 4425.25310
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 4.0.30319
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (9 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Engines/Craft/DefInscription.cs:
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Engines.Craft' already contains a defi
nition for 'DefInscription'
    CS0102: Line 117: The type 'Server.Engines.Craft.DefInscription' already con
tains a definition for 'Reg'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Misc/PotionKeg.cs:
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'PotionKeg'
+ Items/Skill Items/Magical/Potions/BasePotion.cs:
    CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'PotionEffect'
    CS0101: Line 38: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'BasePotion'
+ Mobiles/Vendors/NPC/AnimalTrainer.cs:
    CS0101: Line 12: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'AnimalTrainer'
    CS0102: Line 47: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a
definition for 'StableEntry'
    CS0102: Line 64: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a
definition for 'ClaimListGump'
    CS0102: Line 106: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a
definition for 'ClaimAllEntry'
    CS0102: Line 166: The type 'Server.Mobiles.AnimalTrainer' already contains a
definition for 'StableTarget'
+ Mobiles/Vendors/SBInfo/SBAnimalTrainer.cs:
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition
for 'SBAnimalTrainer'
    CS0102: Line 19: The type 'Server.Mobiles.SBAnimalTrainer' already contains
a definition for 'InternalBuyInfo'
    CS0102: Line 43: The type 'Server.Mobiles.SBAnimalTrainer' already contains
a definition for 'InternalSellInfo'
+ Mobiles/Vendors/BaseVendor.cs:
    CS0101: Line 15: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorShoeType'
    CS0101: Line 24: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'BaseVendor'
    CS0102: Line 100: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseVendor' already contains a de
finition for 'BulkOrderInfoEntry'
    CS0101: Line 1439: The namespace 'Server.ContextMenus' already contains a de
finition for 'VendorBuyEntry'
    CS0101: Line 1456: The namespace 'Server.ContextMenus' already contains a de
finition for 'VendorSellEntry'
    CS0101: Line 1476: The namespace 'Server' already contains a definition for
'IShopSellInfo'
    CS0101: Line 1497: The namespace 'Server' already contains a definition for
'IBuyItemInfo'
+ Mobiles/Vendors/PlayerVendor.cs:
    CS0101: Line 18: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'PlayerVendorTargetAttribute'
    CS0101: Line 25: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorItem'
    CS0101: Line 91: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'VendorBackpack'
    CS0102: Line 173: The type 'Server.Mobiles.VendorBackpack' already contains
a definition for 'BuyEntry'
    CS0101: Line 277: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definiti
on for 'PlayerVendor'
    CS0102: Line 1251: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
definition for 'ReturnVendorEntry'
    CS0102: Line 1366: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
definition for 'PayTimer'
    CS0102: Line 1428: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
definition for 'PVBuyTarget'
    CS0102: Line 1444: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
definition for 'VendorPricePrompt'
    CS0102: Line 1545: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
definition for 'CollectGoldPrompt'
    CS0102: Line 1590: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
definition for 'VendorNamePrompt'
    CS0102: Line 1620: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendor' already contains a
definition for 'ShopNamePrompt'
    CS0101: Line 1655: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definit
ion for 'PlayerVendorPlaceholder'
    CS0102: Line 1692: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerVendorPlaceholder' already
contains a definition for 'ExpireTimer'
+ Mobiles/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0101: Line 26: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'FightMode'
    CS0101: Line 36: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'OrderType'
    CS0101: Line 60: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'FoodType'
    CS0101: Line 72: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'PackInstinct'
    CS0101: Line 85: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'ScaleType'
    CS0101: Line 96: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'MeatType'
    CS0101: Line 103: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definiti
on for 'HideType'
    CS0101: Line 113: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definiti
on for 'DamageStore'
    CS0101: Line 134: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definiti
on for 'FriendlyNameAttribute'
    CS0101: Line 170: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definiti
on for 'BaseCreature'
    CS0102: Line 790: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
definition for 'Allegiance'
    CS0102: Line 2880: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
definition for 'TameEntry'
    CS0102: Line 2927: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
definition for 'TeachResult'
    CS0102: Line 4148: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
definition for 'DeathAdderCharmTarget'
    CS0102: Line 4320: The type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' already contains a
definition for 'FKEntry'
    CS0101: Line 5276: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definit
ion for 'LoyaltyTimer'
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
    CS0101: Line 31: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'PlayerFlag'
    CS0101: Line 50: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'NpcGuild'
    CS0101: Line 67: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'SolenFriendship'
    CS0101: Line 75: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'PlayerMobile'
    CS0102: Line 77: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a d
efinition for 'CountAndTimeStamp'
    CS0102: Line 1673: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a
definition for 'CancelRenewInventoryInsuranceGump'
    CS0102: Line 1733: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a
definition for 'ContextCallback'
    CS0102: Line 1735: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a
definition for 'CallbackEntry'
    CS0102: Line 3933: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' already contains a
definition for 'ChampionTitleInfo'
    CS0102: Line 3938: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.ChampionTitleInfo'
already contains a definition for 'TitleInfo'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I just merged everything <_<

Pakko

Traveler
Code:
Errors:
or 'PotionKeg'
or 'PotionEffect'
for 'BasePotion'
n for 'AnimalTrainer'
for 'SBAnimalTrainer'
n for 'VendorShoeType'
n for 'BaseVendor'
'IShopSellInfo'
'IBuyItemInfo'
n for 'VendorItem'
n for 'VendorBackpack'
on for 'PlayerVendor'
n for 'FightMode'
n for 'OrderType'
n for 'FoodType'
n for 'PackInstinct'
n for 'ScaleType'
n for 'MeatType'
on for 'HideType'
on for 'DamageStore'
on for 'BaseCreature'
definition for 'FKEntry'
ion for 'LoyaltyTimer'
n for 'PlayerFlag'
n for 'NpcGuild'
n for 'SolenFriendship'
n for 'PlayerMobile'

This is a real easy fix:

Just take a look at this:

CS0102: Line 3938: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.ChampionTitleInfo'already contains a definition for 'TitleInfo'

The mentioned error state's: There is already a "Definition" existing in "PlayerMobile".cs <For> 'TitleInfo'.

It also has the line the error is located on, if you dont already use a more advanced programme for editing script's, please consider notepad++, as a basic programme to start learning.

Code:
CS0102: Line 3938:

Check "your" custom folder and goto the package thats throwing errors and see if there are any distro files then if so you need to winmerge them and replace them over the original's.

BE SURE TO BACK UP ALL FILES YOU EDIT, ALTERNATIVELY .BAC WORKS ASWELL! :) HOPE THIS HELPS.

Pakko

Traveler
Code:
Errors:
or 'PotionKeg'
or 'PotionEffect'
for 'BasePotion'
n for 'AnimalTrainer'
for 'SBAnimalTrainer'
n for 'VendorShoeType'
n for 'BaseVendor'
'IShopSellInfo'
'IBuyItemInfo'
n for 'VendorItem'
n for 'VendorBackpack'
on for 'PlayerVendor'
n for 'FightMode'
n for 'OrderType'
n for 'FoodType'
n for 'PackInstinct'
n for 'ScaleType'
n for 'MeatType'
on for 'HideType'
on for 'DamageStore'
on for 'BaseCreature'
definition for 'FKEntry'
ion for 'LoyaltyTimer'
n for 'PlayerFlag'
n for 'NpcGuild'
n for 'SolenFriendship'
n for 'PlayerMobile'

This is a real easy fix:

Just take a look at this:

CS0102: Line 3938: The type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.ChampionTitleInfo'already contains a definition for 'TitleInfo'

The mentioned error state's: There is already a "Definition" existing in "PlayerMobile".cs <For> 'TitleInfo'.

It also has the line the error is located on, if you dont already use a more advanced programme for editing script's, please consider notepad++, as a basic programme to start learning.

Code:
CS0102: Line 3938:

Check "your" custom folder and goto the package thats throwing errors and see if there are any distro files then if so you need to winmerge them and replace them over the original's.

BE SURE TO BACK UP ALL FILES YOU EDIT, ALTERNATIVELY .BAC WORKS ASWELL! :) HOPE THIS HELPS.