RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC2] Daat99's OWLTR + FS: AnimalTamingSystem Gen2

jayates

Sorceror
Yes, it seemed to have fixed it... cool. Now there's weapon errors for every weapon it seems... the screen filled up with them. I'll pick two of them. WildStaff.cs: Line 17: 'Server.Items.Wildstaff.MISpeed': no suitable method found to override.
Broomstick.cs: Line 25: 'Server.Items.Broomstick.GetDamageTypes(Server.Mobile, out int, out int, out int, out int, out int, out int, out int)' no suitable method found to override.

Montmatre

Sorceror
¿can i use this in RunUO 2.2?

Yes, I have done it myself. I would recommend doing both systems individually as many changes need to be done. I started with the Daat99 OWLTR system and going through the posts was able to get it working with 0 errors in a few hours (completely working took me another evening). This was slightly less time with FS taming as I got to grips with the differences between 2.0 and 2.2. A document comparing program like WinMerge is highly useful to use as is comparing a fresh 2.0 and 2.2 install of RunUO aswell.

Remember that 99% of the problems you will encounter have probably been answered here in some shape or form :)

Mondero

Squire
I got the problem, that the Vendor´s dont accept the Server.Mobiles.BaseVendor.SBInfos, how it seems(Its in german):

Did anyonebody can help me to fix?

Montmatre

Sorceror
I got the problem, that the Vendor´s dont accept the Server.Mobiles.BaseVendor.SBInfos, how it seems(Its in german):

Did anyonebody can help me to fix?

Although I don't speak German :p, it looks like the old problem of the change from ArrayList to List that occurred after 2.0. Could you post your BaseVendor.cs file?

Montmatre

Sorceror
Yep this is what happens when you fix a large error the other errors that were there already start to show :). The problem for this one would be in your basecreature.cs.

From what i can see you copied the Daat99 OWLTR + FS TAming and overwrote the script files rather than manually merged them. I wouldn't recommend this as you are basically putting 2.0 files into a system expecting 2.2 files.

Use winmerge (or something similar) and in the winmerge Edit>Options> Compare, set it to ignore all whitespace. This should make it a lot easier to merge the files. The majority of code that has been modified by either system will have either comments or region identifiers around it.

Though I will say it now basecreature.cs is a fairly large file :)

Mondero

Squire
.... Such a shit... thought I´m nearly done, just this BaseVendor script and now... ah damn. And i´m an bad scripter, too.

So now the real work begins. And i just wanted to use the Animal Taming Script on my server... ah damn...

dragonfyre

Traveler
Has anyone gotten this to work? I've tried RunUO 2.0, 2.2, 2.0 FINAL, 2.0 RC1, 2.0 RC2 and all of the ones in between. If anyone has gotten this to work on a clean install of ANY of the RunUO download, please let me know. I've got WINMERGE or whatever its called. If someone could prove that they can, not that I dought anyone saying they've gotten it to work, I just would like a clean install with at least FS ATS to work. Any help please contact me ASAP. Wasted an entire day today trying to figure out someway to get this to work. So far, nothing works and I'm left helpless. Please RunUO Community! I need your help!

Currently, I've gotten it to install all the way with RunUO 2.0 RC2, however it crashs on startup.

dragonfyre

Traveler
I can most defiantly do that. I'm beginning to believe perhaps there is something wrong with my RunUO .exe, as it now is telling me Encyripted Client: Discconecting. However, the same client works to connect to other free shards. I'll be working no that today. This is my last day off for a few days and if I have to spend the next 12 hours working on this, I will, however it better be working after today! Not likely lmfao. Now that I know people are still actually active (I'm posting on like an 8 year old post) I'll continually post my troubles. However I am new to RunUO, I'm not as new to programming. Messed with a bit of C+ with old CircleMUD, if any of you know what that is, but wanted a graphical interface, so I'm graduating to RunUO. Or so I hope. Here's a clean install of RunUO-2.0-RC1. Something is wrong with RunUO I believe. Fresh download, fresh install.

Test1.png is the Encyription error I've been getting as of lately, things will complie fine and give me this error, however this error is from clean install. I'm using Razor to connect with 7.0.15.1 client. Funny because I can take the same client, same settings, and connect to several free shards. But not my own? I've tried UO-RICE with no luck to further try to remove the Encyription, and still same error. Seems that after using different clients I found one that will connect but instantely crashs that server and it beginnings to restart. THIS IS A CLEAN INSTALL! Whats going on here? I've tried changing the Scripts\Misc\DataPaths.cs to client I use for my RunUO shard with no avail, and also tried to without adding my client set aside and left the default settings. Is there a .dll somewhere registery file that is somehow allowing me not to connect?

Seems by trying to install this Animal Training system I've broken all my RunUO installs for the future lmfao! I'll continue to post here with whatever I find. Thanks.

Attachments

• Test1.png
    Test1.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 13

dragonfyre

Traveler
I seem want to suspect the weird addys the server is listening for...

Address: fe80::1d4a:dcc9:41f3:5a4b%11:2593

and so on... whats up with this? I wanna say its got something to do with not allowing me to connect