RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC2] Daat99's OWLTR + FS: AnimalTamingSystem Gen2

JamzeMcC

Squire
Ok, mine is not showing uses remaining either. I will look at this later tonight. Might just be an Issue with the Iuses remaining thing. As far as spawning the elementals, I have disabled this all together as I dont want them popping up randon. I have them spawning in a dungeon and would like them to stay there haha. I can change it to look at it tho. Give me a bit and Ill see if I can figure it out

JamzeMcC;826923 said:
Ok, mine is not showing uses remaining either. I will look at this later tonight. Might just be an Issue with the Iuses remaining thing. As far as spawning the elementals, I have disabled this all together as I dont want them popping up randon. I have them spawning in a dungeon and would like them to stay there haha. I can change it to look at it tho. Give me a bit and Ill see if I can figure it out

K thanks Jamze

seanandre

Sorceror
Sorry guys, that's one thing I forgot to fix when I put the repack together. Yeah, what Jamez said, only it is not necessary to change "" to "null", all you have to do is remove the # from that line of code like Jamez said. That's all I did on our local server that my wife and my kids and I play on and it worked out fine. Only trouble we're having right now is the names of the original ore that show up in the Smithy hammer list show up with a bunch of symbols around them. That's weird. Also, my Gargoyle Axe is having the same issue. I thought about making a copy of the Gargoyle's Pickaxe and rename everything and change the crafting system of it to Lumberjacking, but strangely enough? The two scripts are identicle except for the names and the harvesting systems they each use. And I too tried to get the Gargoyle Axe to spawn elementals endlessly and it didn't spoawn any elementals. No clue what's going on with that. In the meantime, I'll make that "Provided Token Out Of Range" fix in the repack and re-upload it for the future. If anybody ever fixes the Gargoyle Axe, let me know and I'll throw it in the repack as well.

Sean

beeger

Sorceror
PHP:
Errors:
 + Items/Weapons/BaseWeapon.cs:
    CS0535: Line 24: 'Server.Items.BaseWeapon' does not implement interface memb
er 'Server.Items.IDurability.CanFortify'
 + Mobiles/Monsters/ML/Humanoid/Melee/Troglodyte.cs:
    CS0115: Line 51: 'Server.Mobiles.Troglodyte.CanHeal': no suitable method fou
nd to override
 + Items/Armor/BaseArmor.cs:
    CS0535: Line 13: 'Server.Items.BaseArmor' does not implement interface membe
r 'Server.Items.IDurability.CanFortify'
 + Daat99/New/Druid Reagents.cs:
    CS0535: Line 6: 'Server.Items.DestroyingAngel' does not implement interface
member 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
    CS0535: Line 50: 'Server.Items.PetrafiedWood' does not implement interface m
ember 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
    CS0535: Line 94: 'Server.Items.SpringWater' does not implement interface mem
ber 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
 + Items/Champion Artifacts/Shared/BraveKnightOfTheBritannia.cs:
    CS0115: Line 13: 'Server.Items.BraveKnightOfTheBritannia.CanFortify': no sui
table method found to override
 + Items/Champion Artifacts/Shared/GuantletsOfAnger.cs:
    CS0115: Line 19: 'Server.Items.GuantletsOfAnger.CanFortify': no suitable met
hod found to override
 + Items/Champion Artifacts/Shared/OblivionsNeedle.cs:
    CS0115: Line 13: 'Server.Items.OblivionsNeedle.CanFortify': no suitable meth
od found to override
 + Items/Champion Artifacts/Shared/RoyalGuardSurvivalKnife.cs:
    CS0115: Line 13: 'Server.Items.RoyalGuardSurvivalKnife.CanFortify': no suita
ble method found to override
 + Items/Champion Artifacts/Unique/Calm.cs:
    CS0115: Line 13: 'Server.Items.Calm.CanFortify': no suitable method found to
 override
 + Items/Champion Artifacts/Unique/FangOfRactus.cs:
    CS0115: Line 13: 'Server.Items.FangOfRactus.CanFortify': no suitable method
found to override
 + Items/Champion Artifacts/Unique/GladiatorsCollar.cs:
    CS0115: Line 19: 'Server.Items.GladiatorsCollar.CanFortify': no suitable met
hod found to override
 + Items/Champion Artifacts/Unique/OrcChieftainHelm.cs:
    CS0115: Line 19: 'Server.Items.OrcChieftainHelm.CanFortify': no suitable met
hod found to override
 + Items/Champion Artifacts/Unique/Pacify.cs:
    CS0115: Line 13: 'Server.Items.Pacify.CanFortify': no suitable method found
to override
 + Items/Champion Artifacts/Unique/Quell.cs:
    CS0115: Line 13: 'Server.Items.Quell.CanFortify': no suitable method found t
o override
 + Items/Champion Artifacts/Unique/ShroudOfDeceit.cs:
    CS0115: Line 19: 'Server.Items.ShroudOfDeciet.CanFortify': no suitable metho
d found to override
 + Items/Champion Artifacts/Unique/Subdue.cs:
    CS0115: Line 13: 'Server.Items.Subdue.CanFortify': no suitable method found
to override
 + Items/Resources/Blacksmithing/Ingots.cs:
    CS0535: Line 7: 'Server.Items.BaseIngot' does not implement interface member
 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
 + Items/Resources/Blacksmithing/Ore.cs:
    CS0535: Line 11: 'Server.Items.BaseOre' does not implement interface member
 + Items/Resources/Blacksmithing/Scales.cs:
    CS0535: Line 7: 'Server.Items.BaseScales' does not implement interface membe
r 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
 + Items/Resources/Masonry/Granite.cs:
    CS0535: Line 7: 'Server.Items.BaseGranite' does not implement interface memb
er 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
 + Items/Resources/Tailor/Hides.cs:
    CS0535: Line 7: 'Server.Items.BaseHides' does not implement interface member
 + Items/Resources/Tailor/Leathers.cs:
    CS0535: Line 7: 'Server.Items.BaseLeather' does not implement interface memb
er 'Server.Items.ICommodity.DescriptionNumber'
 + Mobiles/Animals/Mounts/LesserHiryu.cs:
    CS0115: Line 88: 'Server.Mobiles.LesserHiryu.OverrideBondingReqs()': no suit
able method found to override
 + Mobiles/Animals/Mounts/SwampDragon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 125: 'Server.Mobiles.SwampDragon.OverrideBondingReqs()': no sui
table method found to override
 + Mobiles/Familiars/HordeMinion.cs:
    CS0115: Line 15: 'Server.Mobiles.HordeMinionFamiliar.DisplayWeight': no suit
able method found to override
 + Mobiles/Monsters/AOS/AbysmalHorror.cs:
    CS0115: Line 69: 'Server.Mobiles.AbysmalHorror.AreaPeaceImmune': no suitable
 method found to override
 + Mobiles/Monsters/AOS/BoneDemon.cs:
    CS0115: Line 55: 'Server.Mobiles.BoneDemon.AreaPeaceImmune': no suitable met
hod found to override
 + Mobiles/Monsters/AOS/DarknightCreeper.cs:
    CS0115: Line 66: 'Server.Mobiles.DarknightCreeper.AreaPeaceImmune': no suita
 + Mobiles/Monsters/AOS/DemonKnight.cs:
    CS0115: Line 216: 'Server.Mobiles.DemonKnight.AreaPeaceImmune': no suitable
method found to override
 + Mobiles/Monsters/AOS/FleshRenderer.cs:
    CS0115: Line 68: 'Server.Mobiles.FleshRenderer.AreaPeaceImmune': no suitable
 method found to override
 + Mobiles/Monsters/AOS/Impaler.cs:
    CS0115: Line 69: 'Server.Mobiles.Impaler.AreaPeaceImmune': no suitable metho
d found to override
 + Mobiles/Monsters/AOS/ShadowKnight.cs:
    CS0115: Line 172: 'Server.Mobiles.ShadowKnight.AreaPeaceImmune': no suitable
 method found to override
 + Mobiles/Monsters/ML/Animal/CuSidhe.cs:
    CS0115: Line 91: 'Server.Mobiles.CuSidhe.CanHeal': no suitable method found
to override
    CS0115: Line 92: 'Server.Mobiles.CuSidhe.CanHealOwner': no suitable method f
ound to override
 + Mobiles/Monsters/ML/Humanoid/Melee/PestilentBandage.cs:
    CS0115: Line 131: 'Server.Mobiles.PestilentBandage.CanHeal': no suitable met
hod found to override
 + Mobiles/Monsters/SE/FireBeetle.cs:
    CS0115: Line 51: 'Server.Mobiles.FireBeetle.OverrideBondingReqs()': no suita
 + Mobiles/Monsters/SE/Kappa.cs:
    CS0115: Line 177: 'Server.Mobiles.Kappa.NewHarmfulItem()': no suitable metho
d found to override

Please help..

Sean I did what you suggested and used the Gargoyle pickaxe and changed to gargoyle axe that fixed the uses remaining problem. I then made my lumberjacking to 120 and went to cut wood. I never got an elemental to spawn and I never cut anything other then regular logs. I wonder if this is a baseweapon problem.

JamzeMcC

Squire
I did not have a problem with this getting the other logs, the only thing is I havent been able get it to spawn the elementals. Im not sure why. I will attempt to look at it further.

seanandre

Sorceror
Maestro7, I have no idea why you're not getting anything other than regular logs. I haven't messed with renaming the Gargoyle Pickaxe and changing the harvest system or anything, I may try it later, but I do know that when I used the Gargoyle Axe that came with Daat99's system I was able to get all types of logs with my lumberjacking at 120. And this is with Daat99's OWLTR and FS Animal Taming system on our existing server that we play on with our kids. Only difference is on ours I had to remove FS Animal Taming's shrink system because we us Xanthos Evo System with his Shink System and they clashed and caused all kinds of errors.

Sean

I wonder if its because im using my gm to test of course with my lumberjacking at 120. I will try with a player and see. I'm using svn so maybe there is a compatability problem some where.

JamzeMcC

Squire
Maestro7;827278 said:
I wonder if its because im using my gm to test of course with my lumberjacking at 120. I will try with a player and see. I'm using svn so maybe there is a compatability problem some where.

Didnt even think about this, I used my owner acc to test these. I was getting the different logs, no elemental spaws tho. I will have to try a different char and see...

seanandre

Sorceror
It's not going to make a difference. I was using a player character while testing the Gargoyle Axe, I had manually worked my lumberjacking up to 120 and wasn't getting any elemental spawns but was getting all colored woods.

On a different note, I made those fixes to the 2.0 Final repack and re-uploaded it. Check the new link in the first post on page 3. If you haven't made any changes to the one you had previously, you should be able to overwrite your files with the ones in there.

Sean

tearsguild

Wanderer
is there a way to get this repack with a gate set to ter mur and to the abyss in the map cs config and ml core? or a copy of the server files used to build core as im trying to build a sa core with fully working sa map and have most of it figured out with a ton of add ons and detailed info on how to get the arear with the addons to work on sa map

tearsguild

Wanderer
also have a isue with the goza mat and other tiles that are from samuri empire core not working not sure why but i do have a tomn of addons to post once get this core updated to add working areas of the sa map and i think i found a way to make the area in tok isles that isnt on map in pandora and other such file areas into a area for custom event given houses on private isles :)-

anancientgod

Wanderer
conecting problems

I just downloaded your program, and I am typing the admin to log on as it was written, but it keeps telling me that I cannot connect? any clues? yes i using the local 127. ok thanks..

Ok Updating this: found the error, on my comp I could not connect to the 2593 it listed as 7000, and i put that in as port and it worked. just in case anyone else has this problem. Instructions specifically stated the 2593 but see what ports the program runs on..

One question though, The evo pack does not have Evo hiryus, was wondering if it will be a later update or purposely left out.

seanandre

Sorceror
Sorry about the port thing. See I already run a server on 2593 so in order to make the changes to the scripts in the re-pack I had to change the port to 7000. I just forgot to change it back before I zipped it all up and released the updates.

I'm looking into the Evo pack right now. I don't even remember including it in the repack. If I did, it shouldn't even be in there, because it won't work without Xanthos Evo System, and I don't think I put that system in the repack because it interfeared with everything.

If you're not using the repack and have the evo pack I created, and you have Xanthos Evo System installed, the Hiryu isn't included because Xanthos Evo System already includes a Hiryu.

EDIT:

The only Evo Pack I see in the repack is the Evo Weapons. So that's not in there, whew!

I have fixed the port thing and will be re-uploading the release. Keep an eye on the first post on page 3 for the new download link.

migzilla

Sorceror
The gargoyle axe issue may be spawning the elementals just onto the internal map. With your admin type [global remove where elementalname . See how many have spawned on the internal map. We had this problem using the gargoyle axe on a shard I ran not too long ago. I will check my old garg axe script and see the differences.

I also had a question for seanandre, does the taming system award exp points, or just gain levels with each creature your tame kills?

anancientgod

Wanderer
evo weapons, and dragon, daemon, and beetle are there. was just curious because there were only those 3. Do I need to set up special spawn for things like the rainbow mounts or are they already in the shard, and haven't found em yet? But i love your pack... and I am happy I found the port thing so no one else runs into the problem. I am looking for a good text editor though, know any? well thanks for the support and quick reply...

seanandre

Sorceror
The Rainbow Mounts are not in the game. You can spawn them if you like. When I created those scripts, they were generally meant for buying off of vendors, but spawning them and having your players tame them themselves might be more fun.

I use Notepad for editing scripts.

anancientgod

Wanderer
i have never worked a vendor stone and was looking at it? Can I get a run down on how to add a object, say a pet bonding deed as a example? Kinda new to this. thanks for your patience..
I was messing around and was wondering why the grab command doesn't work? My friends will ask me about that one.. And How can I make it 2 accounts allowable per IP?