RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 SVN] Mondain's Legacy Simple Installs (with Nerun's Distro)

Hello guys. I have my server up and running. Everything works fine until i use the [decorateml command. I get all the same stuff that mikeymaze posted in reply #20. I don't know if it actually causes any problems, but I noticed that everytime I start the server after using [decorateml the first time, it outputs the same stuff.

I do turn on everything with [settingsml first also, in case anyone is wondering. So my questions are: What is the problem? Is this a problem?...and, If so, how do I fix it?

Thank you

nadious

Sorceror
Quick question:

I'm not sure if this has been answered before or not, if it has... I apologize.

Does anyone know at the time that this package was put together what version of the ML SVN was being used? I know that #31 is the latest and I was curious as to the number used in this package. I've managed to get it all downloaded and installed (without any problems) but I want to make sure I have the latest version of the ML code installed with it.

Sehlor2

Sorceror
Always Gettin This Error:

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 3270.31713
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (cached)
Scripts: Skipping VB.NET Scripts...done (use -vb to enable)
Scripts: Verifying...done (2683 items, 765 mobiles)
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
 - Type: Server.Items.LibraryBookcase
 - Serial: 0x40000289
Delete the object? (y/n)
Delete all objects of that type? (y/n)

Can Anyone Help ?

Karavoc

Sorceror
i know this should be easy to do, but i seem to be having a bit of problems with it, i just want to insure i have this right

1: dl svn
2: extra with tortus
3: save files into new folder
4: Extra [RunUO 2.0 SVN] Mondain's Legacy Simple Installs (with Nerun's Distro)
5: Run the Runme.bat
6: Run the shard like any other shard

Kar Mall

Sorceror
That is what I did to start this up. From there I started to modify and add other things that I want as time permitted.

The only thing I noticed with this package is that some of the spawns come out in odd places but that is minor IMO.

stryder

Wanderer
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 3283.29860
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Mondain's Legacy/Items/Character Statue Maker/CharacterStatue.cs:
CS0115: Line 175: 'Server.Mobiles.CharacterStatue.OnRequestedAnimation(Serve
r.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
CS0115: Line 180: 'Server.Mobiles.CharacterStatue.ShowIncomingName(Server.Mo
bile)': no suitable method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I just dl all the svn stuff today, it all works fine until i try to install this system then i get this error? I followed your directions but still can't get it to work? I am running SVN version 302 if that does make a difference?

Fixxxer

Sorceror
**EDITED**

I fixed the problem, I was adding a few steps, stupid on my part, thanks for the scripts everyone and thanks for putting them togther Lokai.

riggens

Wanderer
I'm having a problem in Heartwood, i can not buy nothing ther?!?! I ckick no buy but don't apper no menu of itens. Is any one having this problem?!?!

Talen emrys

Wanderer
Code:
Errors:
 + Mondain's Legacy/Items/Character Statue Maker/CharacterStatue.cs:
    CS0115: Line 175: 'Server.Mobiles.CharacterStatue.OnRequestedAnimation(Serve
r.Mobile)': no suitable method found to override
    CS0115: Line 180: 'Server.Mobiles.CharacterStatue.ShowIncomingName(Server.Mo
bile)': no suitable method found to override

I am trying to set up a chilling out shard for a few friends and I am stuck with this.. any help please?

Thanks in advance, -Talen-