RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 Svn][OSI] Mondain's Legacy

Raider

Wanderer
MalGanis;676750 said:
Add a reference: Projects/AddReference/.Net/System.Drawing (Express c#)
Sorry but what do you mean in the core to add a Projects/AddReference/.Net/System.Drawing (Express c#)
can you explain that part please not sure what you mean on what file sorry but this is new to me.

MalGanis

Sorceror
In a program Visual c# you have a toolbar with File, Edit, View, Project... Click on Project, select AddReference and scroll down until you find System.Drawing, select it and click OK

Raider

Wanderer
MalGanis;676752 said:
In a program Visual c# you have a toolbar with File, Edit, View, Project... Click on Project, select AddReference and scroll down until you find System.Drawing, select it and click OK
Ok got that fixed but now i get these 2 errors what do i need to do here
Code:
Error	1	The name 'Ultima' does not exist in the current context	C:\Documents and Settings\Ruben Ocasio\Local Settings\Application Data\Temporary Projects\RunUO 2.0 SVN 169\Item.cs	655	20	RunUO 2.0 SVN 169
and heres 2
Code:
Error	2	The name 'Ultima' does not exist in the current context	C:\Documents and Settings\Ruben Ocasio\Local Settings\Application Data\Temporary Projects\RunUO 2.0 SVN 169\Item.cs	660	13	RunUO 2.0 SVN 169

koluch

Sorceror
*big pat on the back*

An EXCELLENT job! The Regions and such were ONE thing I was really hoping would be released when we tried 2.0 along with several other of the little things( you have ammassed a HUGE portion! )

I'm running a 1.0 version again and TWO days before you released this I went through and did all the regions.xml, defined, and hand placed all the stupid spawners for all the new area( of course mine do not have required Quests to enter )

I didnt have the music, everything else was good, so did that and my music wont load.
Code:
Regions: Loading...Regions.xml: Could not parse music for region 'Heartwood'
Regions.xml: Could not parse music for region 'Blighted Grove'
Regions.xml: Could not parse music for region 'Palace of Paroxymus'
Regions.xml: Could not parse music for region 'Twisted Weald'
Regions.xml: Could not parse music for region 'Bedlam
This is NOT a biggie, but not sure what I have incorrect....

I definately applaud your work on this - a wonderful job!
I certianly know others will to.

This is VERY helpful to anyone running 2.0 and also for those like myself running an earlier version.

Koluch
( you will have to take my virtual +++Karma for now, I cant seem to give ya anymore at this time :( )

MalGanis

Sorceror
Thanks for the compliments all,i'm glad you like ti :)

Klouch, did u try to copy 2.0 MusicName enum (Region.cs) to 1.0 (BaseRegion.cs)

MalGanis;676737 said:
Told ya many bugs :).Yea he probably uses meditation. Anyway i got all info from veterinary master those blokes (i didn't even fight most of ml monsters, coz i would die quickly on osi). I didn't give karma yet coz its yet to be discovered :(

omg thanks for the site.
I don't know which of my info was got from OSI test center and which was an academic guess tehehe, stealth and anilore set and ready to go. lol

MalGanis

Sorceror
Well i didn't forget it, but i don't know the correct chances for those items. (have to start mining on osi :))

I don't know which of my info was got from OSI test center and which was an academic guess tehehe, stealth and anilore set and ready to go. lol

Hehehe that exactly how i got info on teleporters, monster hues etc :D

MalGanis

Sorceror
I noticed before quite a few folks said they were going to script, that is the main reason of not doing it, so if anyone is doing spellweaving please yell so i know :)

Gladius

Wanderer
Like all has made as it is necessary, and it all the same gives out an error:

Code:
Errors:
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Misc/ScrappersCompendium.cs:
    CS0506: Line 42: 'Server.Items.ScrappersCompendium.OnCraft(int, bool, Server.Mobile, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem, System.Type, Server.Items.BaseTool, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem, int)': cannot override inherited member 'Server.Items.Spellbook.OnCraft(int, bool, Server.Mobile, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem, System.Type, Server.Items.BaseTool, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem, int)' because it is not marked virtual, abstract, or override

Surllio

Sorceror
I like the work that is going on here. Saves a lot of time.

However, till a more complete version is released, I will not be downloading this. I love the fact that you've taken the time to do this. I've been wanting to have a working ML OSI close shard for a while.

I hope either you get the bugs worked out, or RunUO gets an update that finishes out the ML stuff.

Keep up the great work.

Gladius

Wanderer
You have forgotten to add ShieldResist to CraftAttributeInfo in ResourceInfo.cs and Shield Bonus from wood craft.

Thistle

Wanderer
Replaced the original aquarium files with those in your updated package.

1. Can happily close the gump now. Thanks bunches! :) I do have a question about the gump tho. While I don't play on OSI the pic of the inside of the aquarium shown on uostuff.com shows all the fish randomly placed in a single gump. (much like regular containers) pic attached for reference

2. Can happily drag/drop fish bowl containing a live fish into the aquarium. Again, thanks bunches.

3. Stratics says that if you don't have a fishbowl in your backpack when you go fishing for the special fishies that they die immediately while uostuff.com says you've got about 5 minutes to get the fishbowl-less ones back to your aquarium. If someone that plays on OSI can let us know which method is correct it would be really, really nice.

4. Stratics has the aquariums as "aquarium east" and "aquarium south" on their site but they don't have a cliloc for "aquarium south". grrrrr, silly stratics

5. Aquarium Fishing Net: both stratics and uostuff.com state that lower fishing skill will produce mostly shrimp and Minoc Blue Fish. You've got Minoc Blue Fish in using this method: 0.088 * skill

I'm going to setup 2 aquariums today then another one tomorrow around this same time so I can start testing of the maintenance/rewards sections.

Attachments

• FishTank1.gif
    FishTank1.gif
    22.2 KB · Views: 328

Gladius

Wanderer
You have forgotten to add PotionEffect for new potions to BasePotions.cs or forgotten to add BasePotions.cs to distro.

Code:
Errors:
 + mod1/Items/Armor/BaseArmor.cs:
    CS0103: Line 1725: The name 'GetArmorHitPointRegen' does not exist in the cu
rrent context
 + mod1/Items/Shields/BaseShield.cs:
    CS0117: Line 12: 'Server.Items.CraftAttributeInfo' does not contain a defini
tion for 'ShieldPhysicalResist'
    CS0117: Line 13: 'Server.Items.CraftAttributeInfo' does not contain a defini
tion for 'ShieldFireResist'
    CS0117: Line 14: 'Server.Items.CraftAttributeInfo' does not contain a defini
tion for 'ShieldColdResist'
    CS0117: Line 15: 'Server.Items.CraftAttributeInfo' does not contain a defini
tion for 'ShieldPoisonResist'
    CS0117: Line 16: 'Server.Items.CraftAttributeInfo' does not contain a defini
tion for 'ShieldEnergyResist'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Conflagration/ConflagrationPotion.cs:
    CS0117: Line 14: 'Server.Items.PotionEffect' does not contain a definition f
or 'Conflagration'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Conflagration/GreaterConflagrationPoti
on.cs:
or 'ConflagrationGreater'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Confusion Blast/ConfusionBlastPotion.c
s:
    CS0117: Line 13: 'Server.Items.PotionEffect' does not contain a definition f
or 'ConfusionBlast'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Confusion Blast/GreaterConfusionBlastP
otion.cs:
or 'ConfusionBlastGreater'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/DarkglowPotion.cs:
    CS0117: Line 16: 'Server.Items.PotionEffect' does not contain a definition f
or 'Darkglow'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/InvisibilityPotion.cs:
    CS0117: Line 12: 'Server.Items.PotionEffect' does not contain a definition f
or 'Invisibility'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/ParasiticPotion.cs:
or 'Parasitic'
 + mod1/Misc/LootPack.cs:
    CS1501: Line 901: No overload for method 'RandomArmorOrHat' takes '1' argume
nts
 + mod1/Mobiles/Animals/Mounts/Unicorn.cs:
    CS0246: Line 97: The type or namespace name 'UnicornRibs' could not be found
 (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1502: Line 97: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCr
eature.PackItem(Server.Item)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 97: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'UnicornRibs' to 'Server.
Item'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (9 errors, 4 warnings)
Warnings:
 + Customs/Custom Regions/CustomRegion.cs:
    CS0219: Line 30: The variable 'toreturn' is assigned but its value is never
used
 + Customs/Guild Uniform/Gumps/GuildUniformGump.cs:
    CS0219: Line 76: The variable 'rform' is assigned but its value is never use
d
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Bedlam/MonstrousInterredGrizzle.cs:
    CS0162: Line 226: Unreachable code detected
 + Customs/GuildAdministration.cs:
    CS0162: Line 723: Unreachable code detected
    CS0162: Line 759: Unreachable code detected
Errors:
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Conflagration/ConflagrationPotion.cs:
or 'Conflagration'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Conflagration/GreaterConflagrationPoti
on.cs:
or 'ConflagrationGreater'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Confusion Blast/ConfusionBlastPotion.c
s:
or 'ConfusionBlast'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Confusion Blast/GreaterConfusionBlastP
otion.cs:
or 'ConfusionBlastGreater'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/DarkglowPotion.cs:
or 'Darkglow'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/InvisibilityPotion.cs:
    CS0117: Line 12: 'Server.Items.PotionEffect' does not contain a definition f
or 'Invisibility'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/ParasiticPotion.cs:
or 'Parasitic'

And also Balanced props need to be here.