RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 Svn][OSI] Mondain's Legacy

Protius73

Sorceror
*gets a brain tumor* ok i think im gonna wait till its a more stable release... but man Nice work on this stuff... this is gonna be a huge boost to my shard.... on top of all teh custom things... this will add a years worth of content at least lol

Cheetah2003

Wanderer
MalGanis;676890 said:
I noticed before quite a few folks said they were going to script, that is the main reason of not doing it, so if anyone is doing spellweaving please yell so i know :)

I would LOVE to do spellweaving if I had a good source of data on what the spells do and stuff. :p

Gladius

Wanderer
Did u made any changes with Recipe Scroll? Because when I have received Reward Bag and in it was Recipe Scroll by click it him there is nothing doesn't happen :confused:.

Erica

Knight
Gladius;676935 said:
You have forgotten to add PotionEffect for new potions to BasePotions.cs or forgotten to add BasePotions.cs to distro.

Code:
Errors:
 + mod1/Items/Armor/BaseArmor.cs:
    CS0103: Line 1725: The name 'GetArmorHitPointRegen' does not exist in the cu
rrent context
 + mod1/Items/Shields/BaseShield.cs:
    CS0117: Line 12: 'Server.Items.CraftAttributeInfo' does not contain a defini
tion for 'ShieldPhysicalResist'
    CS0117: Line 13: 'Server.Items.CraftAttributeInfo' does not contain a defini
tion for 'ShieldFireResist'
    CS0117: Line 14: 'Server.Items.CraftAttributeInfo' does not contain a defini
tion for 'ShieldColdResist'
    CS0117: Line 15: 'Server.Items.CraftAttributeInfo' does not contain a defini
tion for 'ShieldPoisonResist'
    CS0117: Line 16: 'Server.Items.CraftAttributeInfo' does not contain a defini
tion for 'ShieldEnergyResist'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Conflagration/ConflagrationPotion.cs:
    CS0117: Line 14: 'Server.Items.PotionEffect' does not contain a definition f
or 'Conflagration'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Conflagration/GreaterConflagrationPoti
on.cs:
or 'ConflagrationGreater'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Confusion Blast/ConfusionBlastPotion.c
s:
    CS0117: Line 13: 'Server.Items.PotionEffect' does not contain a definition f
or 'ConfusionBlast'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Confusion Blast/GreaterConfusionBlastP
otion.cs:
or 'ConfusionBlastGreater'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/DarkglowPotion.cs:
    CS0117: Line 16: 'Server.Items.PotionEffect' does not contain a definition f
or 'Darkglow'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/InvisibilityPotion.cs:
    CS0117: Line 12: 'Server.Items.PotionEffect' does not contain a definition f
or 'Invisibility'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/ParasiticPotion.cs:
or 'Parasitic'
 + mod1/Misc/LootPack.cs:
    CS1501: Line 901: No overload for method 'RandomArmorOrHat' takes '1' argume
nts
 + mod1/Mobiles/Animals/Mounts/Unicorn.cs:
    CS0246: Line 97: The type or namespace name 'UnicornRibs' could not be found
 (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1502: Line 97: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCr
eature.PackItem(Server.Item)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 97: Argument '1': cannot convert from 'UnicornRibs' to 'Server.
Item'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (9 errors, 4 warnings)
Warnings:
 + Customs/Custom Regions/CustomRegion.cs:
    CS0219: Line 30: The variable 'toreturn' is assigned but its value is never
used
 + Customs/Guild Uniform/Gumps/GuildUniformGump.cs:
    CS0219: Line 76: The variable 'rform' is assigned but its value is never use
d
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Bedlam/MonstrousInterredGrizzle.cs:
    CS0162: Line 226: Unreachable code detected
 + Customs/GuildAdministration.cs:
    CS0162: Line 723: Unreachable code detected
    CS0162: Line 759: Unreachable code detected
Errors:
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Conflagration/ConflagrationPotion.cs:
or 'Conflagration'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Conflagration/GreaterConflagrationPoti
on.cs:
or 'ConflagrationGreater'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Confusion Blast/ConfusionBlastPotion.c
s:
or 'ConfusionBlast'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/Confusion Blast/GreaterConfusionBlastP
otion.cs:
or 'ConfusionBlastGreater'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/DarkglowPotion.cs:
or 'Darkglow'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/InvisibilityPotion.cs:
    CS0117: Line 12: 'Server.Items.PotionEffect' does not contain a definition f
or 'Invisibility'
 + Customs/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Potions/ParasiticPotion.cs:
or 'Parasitic'

And also Balanced props need to be here.
Gladius I got the same errors you got im using SVN 169.
By any chance do you got a fix for all theses script errors if so would you be so kind to add them here i would appreciate it Thanks.

jeremymcc

Sorceror
Does everything spawn in Felucca too or just Trammel? Cause I kept seeing Trammel folders and stuff in the script package but nothing about Felucca.

Thistle

Wanderer
*squawk* Polly wants a wafer! hehe

Ok, so I started testing of the parrot. Found a few things that you might want to fix up:

1. You've got the ParrotPerch commented out in DefCarpentry.cs

1a. When you do uncomment it, it should be changed to:
Code:
index = AddCraft( typeof( ParrotPerchAddonDeed ) .....

2. Animal lore on the parrot states that it's favourite food is meat. :eek:

3. In PetParrot.cs OnDragDrop method you've got 6 case statements but have: switch ( Utility.Random( 5 ) )

Gladius

Wanderer
Erica;677048 said:
Gladius I got the same errors you got im using SVN 169.
By any chance do you got a fix for all theses script errors if so would you be so kind to add them here i would appreciate it Thanks.

In BasePotions.cs change that:
Code:
	public enum PotionEffect
	{
		Nightsight,
		CureLesser,
		Cure,
		CureGreater,
		Agility,
		AgilityGreater,
		Strength,
		StrengthGreater,
		PoisonLesser,
		Poison,
		PoisonGreater,
		PoisonDeadly,
		Refresh,
		RefreshTotal,
		HealLesser,
		Heal,
		HealGreater,
		ExplosionLesser,
		Explosion,
		ExplosionGreater
	}

on that:
Code:
	public enum PotionEffect
	{
		Nightsight,
		CureLesser,
		Cure,
		CureGreater,
		Agility,
		AgilityGreater,
		Strength,
		StrengthGreater,
		PoisonLesser,
		Poison,
		PoisonGreater,
		PoisonDeadly,
		Refresh,
		RefreshTotal,
		HealLesser,
		Heal,
		HealGreater,
		ExplosionLesser,
		Explosion,
		ExplosionGreater,
        Conflagration,
        ConflagrationGreater,
        ConfusionBlast,
        ConfusionBlastGreater,
        Darkglow,
        Invisibility,
        Parasitic
	}

MalGanis

Sorceror
Thank you all for reporting bugs :)

1. Can happily close the gump now. Thanks bunches! I do have a question about the gump tho. While I don't play on OSI the pic of the inside of the aquarium shown on uostuff.com shows all the fish randomly placed in a single gump. (much like regular containers) pic attached for reference

That picture isn't real :)

3. Stratics says that if you don't have a fishbowl in your backpack when you go fishing for the special fishies that they die immediately while uostuff.com says you've got about 5 minutes to get the fishbowl-less ones back to your aquarium. If someone that plays on OSI can let us know which method is correct it would be really, really nice.

I'm on osi, fish die immediately if you don't have a bowl.

5. Aquarium Fishing Net: both stratics and uostuff.com state that lower fishing skill will produce mostly shrimp and Minoc Blue Fish. You've got Minoc Blue Fish in using this method: 0.088 * skill

According to Stratics Message Forums: Aquarium Fish Statistics (Approx)

The system is a function with RunUO RC1 ?

Thank's for answer
It compiles on latest svn :)

Gladius

Wanderer
To DefInscription.cs didn't add "public enum InscriptionRecipe" & to DefAlchemy.cs didn't add "public enum AlchemyRecipe".

Raider

Wanderer
got this error
Code:
Errors:
 + CustomScripts/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Misc/ScrappersCompendium.cs:
    CS0506: Line 42: 'Server.Items.ScrappersCompendium.OnCraft(int, bool, Server
.Mobile, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem, System.Type, Server.Items.BaseTool, S
erver.Engines.Craft.CraftItem, int)': cannot override inherited member 'Server.I
tems.Spellbook.OnCraft(int, bool, Server.Mobile, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSyste
m, System.Type, Server.Items.BaseTool, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem, int)' bec
ause it is not marked virtual, abstract, or override
any idea?

Gladius

Wanderer
And what about Recipe Scroll? Did u made any changes with Recipe Scroll?

Because when I have received Reward Bag and in it was Recipe Scroll by click it there is nothing happen.

Raider

Wanderer
MalGanis;677171 said:
Change OnCraft method in Spellbook.cs to virtual
I do not understand why i keep getting errors i got all your scripts on a fresh runuo svn 169 heres more errors
Code:
Warnings:
    CS0108: Line 42: 'Server.Items.ScrappersCompendium.OnCraft(int, bool, Server
.Mobile, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem, System.Type, Server.Items.BaseTool, S
erver.Engines.Craft.CraftItem, int)' hides inherited member 'Server.Items.Spellb
ook.OnCraft(int, bool, Server.Mobile, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem, System.T
ype, Server.Items.BaseTool, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem, int)'. Use the new k
eyword if hiding was intended.
 + CustomScripts/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Bedlam/MonstrousInterredGrizzle.cs:
Errors:
 + CustomScripts/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Talismans/BaseTalisman.cs:
    CS0122: Line 903: 'Server.Spells.Fifth.MagicReflectSpell.m_Table' is inacces
sible due to its protection level
    CS0122: Line 922: 'Server.Spells.First.ReactiveArmorSpell.m_Table' is inacce
ssible due to its protection level
    CS0122: Line 941: 'Server.Spells.Second.ProtectionSpell.m_Table' is inaccess
ible due to its protection level
 + Engines/AI/Creature/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0117: Line 2025: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for
 'AI_Necromage'
 + CustomScripts/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Bedlam/MasterMikael.cs:
    CS0117: Line 12: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for '
AI_Necromage'
 + CustomScripts/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Bedlam/MasterTheophilus.cs:
    CS0117: Line 12: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for '
AI_Necromage'
 + CustomScripts/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Blighted Grove/LadyMelisande.cs:
    CS0117: Line 18: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for '
AI_Necromage'

Raider

Wanderer
Ok was BaseAI you forgot to put AI_Necromage in it but now i got one error
Code:
Warnings:
    CS0108: Line 42: 'Server.Items.ScrappersCompendium.OnCraft(int, bool, Server
erver.Engines.Craft.CraftItem, int)' hides inherited member 'Server.Items.Spellb
ook.OnCraft(int, bool, Server.Mobile, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftSystem, System.T
ype, Server.Items.BaseTool, Server.Engines.Craft.CraftItem, int)'. Use the new k
eyword if hiding was intended.
 + CustomScripts/Mondain's Legacy/Mobiles/Bedlam/MonstrousInterredGrizzle.cs:
Errors:
 + CustomScripts/Mondain's Legacy/Items/Talismans/BaseTalisman.cs:
    CS0122: Line 903: 'Server.Spells.Fifth.MagicReflectSpell.m_Table' is inacces
sible due to its protection level
    CS0122: Line 922: 'Server.Spells.First.ReactiveArmorSpell.m_Table' is inacce
ssible due to its protection level
    CS0122: Line 941: 'Server.Spells.Second.ProtectionSpell.m_Table' is inaccess
ible due to its protection level

MalGanis

Sorceror
boy o boy, i think i have amnezia. I keep forgetting things :rolleyes:
you have to change protection level to public in protection.cs, reactive armor.cs and magicreflect.cs (if yobloody netscape i cant see what im writing)

Corbomite

Wanderer
Aquarium Question

This looks like a great script. I ceratinly appreciate all the effort you obviously put into it. I was trying add in the aquarium system and ran into an error. I think I must be missing a distro change somewhere. BaseAddon looked ok to me though. Any ideas?

PHP:
Errors:
 + Custom/Aquarium/BaseAddonContainer.cs:
    CS1502: Line 144: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Items.BaseAdd
on.CheckHouse(Server.Mobile, Server.Point3D, Server.Map, int, ref System.Collect
ions.Generic.List<Server.Multis.BaseHouse>)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 144: Argument '5': cannot convert from 'ref Server.Multis.BaseH
ouse' to 'ref System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.Multis.BaseHouse>'
    CS1502: Line 160: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Items.BaseAdd
on.CheckHouse(Server.Mobile, Server.Point3D, Server.Map, int, ref System.Collect
ions.Generic.List<Server.Multis.BaseHouse>)' has some invalid arguments
    CS1503: Line 160: Argument '5': cannot convert from 'ref Server.Multis.BaseH
ouse' to 'ref System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.Multis.BaseHouse>'