RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Banned From School

Slayer706

Sorceror
Ok, what is so inhumane about killing a bunch of unformed cells that can't feel pain, think, or even be seen without a mircoscope? We kill algae all the time without any problems. Who cares if it will become a baby in another month or so? It isn't a baby yet. It is a group of cells.

Slayer706

Sorceror
I give up. You are just going to keep saying "It's a baby!" over and over.....
baby >noun (pl. babies) 1 a child or animal that is newly or recently born.
It isn't a baby, it has not been born yet.

I say it's a baby. As center of the universe, I am automatically right. Any scientific arguments will just brush right off, because this is a thing regarding beliefs with me.

Slayer706

Sorceror
Ok, have fun with that. I dispute your belief that a group of cells with no brain waves is a baby. See, back to square one. No point to this.

Slayer706

Sorceror
My mom aborted every baby you made with her at the 30th trimaster. The aborted baby was then grinded into hamburger meat.

TMSTKSBK said:
Slayer likes low blows.

And my favorite FTP client is IE :D...actually now it's just windows explorer...
you are sick and high. get FireFTP for Firefox if you want one integreated with your browser. FTP Deluxe. Smurf's reccomendation.