RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Banned From School

Rhexis

Knight
I personally like the idea of being able to control scrollbar colors, especially if its an inline element such as a div with an overflow or textarea. Is that really so wrong? (take away the argument of what is compliant and whats not and ponder that question a bit perhaps?)

TMSTKSBK said:
So they added a few extra features. It's nothing to get your panties in a wad over...
except it forces other browsers to change. this is exactly why IE and the entire microsoft franchise should swim in acid for eternity.

Rhexis said:
I personally like the idea of being able to control scrollbar colors, especially if its an inline element such as a div with an overflow or textarea. Is that really so wrong? (take away the argument of what is compliant and whats not and ponder that question a bit perhaps?)
No, you are too pretty to be wrong.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Why don't you stop kowtowing to the "compliance" crowd a lil' bit, bzk -- just enough to recognize that this could be a cool feature.
And you know I'm just as big on compliance as you are, so don't go off on a pontification.

Rhexis

Knight
Anywho. Funnily enough firefox is my main broswer at the moment. For all my pouting and bitching Im just a savage like that.

Thunder storm. Ill be on my porch for the next 20-60 minutes. Moo.

TMSTKSBK said:
Rahr. You leave my pontiffs alone.
(why does thunderstorm = porch? for me, thunderstorm = stay inside...)
They are fun to watch... Me and my cats go out on our patio (covered, obviously) and watch em sometimes.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Slayer706 said:
Ok, what is so inhumane about killing a bunch of unformed cells that can't feel pain, think, or even be seen without a mircoscope? We kill algae all the time without any problems. Who cares if it will become a baby in another month or so? It isn't a baby yet. It is a group of cells.

People that aren't inhumane bastards care, that's who. I'm certainly glad my mother thought more of me than being just a group of cells.

So anyone, since we're on the topic of supporting mass murderers, I guess you think it's okay for terrorists to blow up our buildings or for serial killers to kill their victims? I mean if you die instantly, you can't feel the pain, think, or even be seen (if you're blown up by a plane, anyway).

Rhexis

Knight
TMSTKSBK said:
(why does thunderstorm = porch? for me, thunderstorm = stay inside...)

I was gonna type up a huge ramble. But kitten is mauling the mouse/keyboard. Suffice to say, storms are just damned nifty.

Rhexis said:
I was gonna type up a huge ramble. But kitten is mauling the mouse/keyboard. Suffice to say, storms are just damned nifty.
Agreed. show me a pic or I kill your first born.

(The kitty I mean, not yourself, although you are more than weclome to post one of you too, wearing any amount of clothes you wish)