RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO Banned From School

TMSTKSBK said:
I don't use Firefox except to debug websites in it (which it gleefully fubars). IE 7 4tw.
Thats funny. You want crappy security. I can see if you didnt have a choice or didnt know...

If the internet were a hooker, IE would be a condom with holes in it.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Now THAT was apocryphal.
And I'm not retarded, so using IE is not a "problem" for me. I don't need "My First Browser".

TMSTKSBK said:
Now THAT was apocryphal.
And I'm not retarded, so using IE is not a "problem" for me. I don't need "My First Browser".
Intelligence has nothing to do with it. Both are equally as simple to use. Firefox is just better at security.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Except I don't like one, and I do like the other. And, since I don't *require* "better security" (which I dispute as being an apocryphal statement), I use IE.

Slayer706

Sorceror
Ok, but what makes a baby more special that algae if God did not create one to be more special than the other? Nothing. Us and algae are both organisms on the planet Earth. So why do you think human babies are more important than anything else?

Slayer706

Sorceror
Wow, 4 posts ago. Yeah, sorry for hijacking the hijack that was hijacked by the other hijack that hijacked the original topic.

Rhexis

Knight
I use IE for ftping...mostly due to laziness at the moment. Looked into the addon for firefox but ended up just puttering around looking for scrollbar colors and pouting when I found none.

Slayer706

Sorceror
Where did you learn to count?

08-12-2006 01:26 AM
08-12-2006 01:25 AM
08-12-2006 01:22 AM
08-12-2006 01:21 AM
then
ummm no, just common sense that a baby isnt algae.

That was just four posts away.

Rhexis

Knight
TMSTKSBK said:
You can change scrollbar colors in IE...not sure if you can in FF or not.
(using CSS, I should add)

I was indeedy refering to FF not using them :3 Which I understand their logic to an extent (that being that a scrollbar is really part of the browser and not the webpage.) but in the case of scrolling divs, frames and iframes..it can look tacky on occasion.

bzk90

Lord
You shouldn't change scrollbar color in ANY browser. If the tag isn't xhtml 1.0 compliant than you shouldn't use it

Rhexis

Knight
-Lip quivers- but...purdiness.

I really rarely have a problem with it. Just one of those random unexplainable 'I want!' things.